It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colombia and Ecuador 'end' crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Colombia and Ecuador 'end' crisis

english.aljazeera.net

The presidents of Colombia and Ecuador have agreed to resolve a diplomatic crisis sparked by Colombia's raid on a Farc rebel camp in Ecuadorean territory which killed a senior commander of the group.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Interesting coming and goings... Of course there is no news that what really has parked the "crises" and what agreement dissolve this so fast. Who was behind and who helped in this... Its up to us to find the truth after thousands of hours of researching.

In MSM these just come and go, and nobody talks about it after tomorrow. But i think that war was really near, and we should not forget this in future. Something is missing here!

Only future will show and tell us the truth.

english.aljazeera.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hate to tell you, but I beat you to it, but the thread got ignored.

I guess nobody wants to discuss good news, only portents of doom

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Yep! (Even that this is not a competition...)

I notice that after I had post threat. I watch the full report from AlJazeera News, and you do that meanwhile. I had Threat open to write too long time...

Its very, very good that tensions slows down over there, because I see Syria and Lebanon situation is now heating up fast. Also Georgia is hot, but MSM ignores that.

But what drives them so fast to agreement? Diplomats was still on plane to coming back home, when they have to turn around now... Very strange situation!

I think that they make world record in rising tensions, and stopping it in "good handshakes..."

new topics

top topics

join