It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disappearing and Reappearing House Items, anyone else have this porblem?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
more odd paranormal activity happening.. as of late..

3 weeks ago.. wife & I are sitting at our computer desks.. I happen to turn around in my chair and hear a 'knock, knock, knock' at the botton of the bookcase as if someone was knocking on the back of it.. it's loaded with some of her stuff on it.. both the cats were by me next to the desk ..

last night..

2 family members talking about the ghost(s) in the house when my wifes music box key turns slightly and plays for 5 seconds.. it was in a closed drawer..

ETA: my wife kinda of turned in her chair and said.. "what is that...' and then went back to her pc.. so I know she heard it as well..

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
more stange odd occurances happening..

3 days ago, exactly, (which keeps re-occuring) My wife could not for the life of her located her box of bobbins (for sewing machine).. she asked if I would look where she last put them the day before which was on the top of the cart in the foyer; we scoured the area, meaning we went through EVERYTHING that was there, went through the entire cart (which was open with no doors, on wheels), looked on both of her desks, NADA.

wasn't there ..

Sunday evening I wake up to go to work and she looks at me and said.. "found the bobbins.." a awkard silence fell as I looked at her and said .."where......" she took a second to reply as she was looking stright at me and said.. "right where I left them 3 days ago .. on the top of the cart in the foyer"

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I was at my computer this morning early before anyone else was up, I have a friend over for the 4th and spent the night; after getting up at 5am this morning, I heard someone sleeping and slightly snoring in the living room, so I thought it was either my grandson or my friend.

After 10 mins of this, I was curious of who exactly was in sleeping in the living room so I got up fully expecting someone sleeping in one of the chairs and walked in and no one was in there.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Disappearing and Reappearing House Items, anyone else have this porblem?
No worries is just the IRS.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
on going weirdness...

To most will sluff this off, joke and play and that's fine, but here's the deal, I'll try and be as detailed as possible..

I didn't go to bed till 6am this morning, I just woke up @ 4:30p today. Wife and I are talking and she say's, Annabel (our oldest cat) was left out all night, and bolted in the house at 8:30 this morning. I looked at her and said..

"Annabel? "
Wife: "yes.. seriously"

ME: "how, she's been in the house all night, I know this because she ate at 7pm and I haven't opened the door all night except when I picked up Johnny at 11pm and the door wasn't open long enough to let her out and Johnny was right behind me when we came in"

Here's the issue, I remember sitting at the PC at 2-3am with headphones on and kept looking through the kitchen thinking my wife was up, I remember looking down at our rocking chair and Annabel scratching at the blanket because it bothered me and have to tell her to stop.

No one in the house sleepwalks, and no one lets the cats outside at night period. Jennerae, the youngest, will stay outside, but Annabel has arthritis and she's never, ever been left outside.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
bumping this thread ..

testing the live link>recent see if it's actually updating in real time..

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
and..

why exactly is this thread in the chit chat forum.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
You're not crazy and this is a very real phenomenon. A few incidents is normal and happen to everyone at some point... That is just the forgetfulness. Your case, on the other hand, is not just coincidence. I have dealt with the exact same things. Have you found stuff stacked yet? That is a bit unnerving. Good luck in trying to catch it on camera. I tried for over a year and was never successful. It got so bad that I invited a pastor and church elder that a close friend suggested. They came in and the elder asked me about things that I had never told anyone. They blessed the house but it only worked for a couple of weeks.

I would suggest trying to get rid of this. Before it escalates. It can seem like a begnin curiosity but can get out of hand. If you want more info let me know.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SilverStarGazer

Have you found stuff stacked yet?

not yet...

but, it wouldn't surprise me it was..

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Just got done scouring the house to locate a heater I just bought last winter..my wife thought she put it in her sewing room, it's not there now.

not upstairs, not in the garage ...

seriously .. literately brand new heater, gone. no one in the house has given it away.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Read this thread all the way through. Love how you've documented and kept it up.

This happens to me all the time, for as long as I can remember. I put something down on the counter, turn around, turn back to reach it--it's gone. I look around frantically, on the floor, all around the room, it's gone. And at some point, it's back where I left it -- or in some weird spot that I know darn well it couldn't get there by itself and I sure as heck didn't put it there.

Could be anything. Spatula, bowl, car keys, the mail, a sweater---makes no difference. I waste more time tearing the house apart looking for things. Lo and behold, I find it exactly where I left it, after looking in that spot repeatedly during my frantic search and it hadn't been there.

I'm always muttering to myself -- like WTH???!!!! It's not forgetfulness. Because I know I put it (whatever it is) down in a certain place, and it's gone a second later, with no one else home. I can't tell you how many times I blamed my kid in the past, but realize now that it happens when he's not home too and I'm alone.

Sounds, tapping, knocks, got all that too. Missing time -- also experience that, and the feeling of laying down and waking up six hours later and it feeling like thirty minutes, or sleeping for thirty minutes and it feeling like a whole night.

It happens at work to me so often that our assistant thinks I'm nuts. I'm always asking her to come into my office to help me look for my keys or ID badge or report that I put in X spot, have every recollection of doing so, turn around and it's gone--and gone completely. We tear up the office, don't find it, or find it in some oddball place, or worse, exactly where we both looked to start and where I left it initially. Unnerving.

I went to rent a DVD from Redbox. I went into the drugstore that the Redbox stood in front of, as soon as I had paid for, picked it out and picked it up. I remember unlocking my car door on the driver side and placing the DVD in the backseat with some fast food bag I had just purchased--- and I did this before going into the drugstore. Came out, drove to get another fast food item from another place for my son for later.

Drove home. Can't find the DVD. Tear the car apart. Got a flashlight to look around and under seats. Opened every door. Searched my large purse three times, the fast food bags, everything. Can't find it after about 30 minutes. Despite clear memory of getting the DVD and placing it in the car, I have to assume that I didn't do that, and I assume I left it in the Redbox after paying for it and the next customer took it.

I drive my car around for about 8 weeks. In that time I've had to tear the car apart a zillion times looking for other "missing" items--credit card, water bottle, whatever, that was there and then not. Then one day I went to put something in my passenger front seat (like I do everyday when I go to work, I set my purse down on that side, my lunch bag, etc. before walking around to the driver's side) -- and there, in plain freaking view--can't miss it--is the DVD. It's Redbox btw, so it's bright red--can't miss it.

I give up. If I only had all the hours back in my life I've spent looking for things that turn up right where I left them OR in some bizarre place---or don't show up again for days, weeks, months and poof, they're back.

No explanation. Not old. Not senile. Not on meds. Not sleepwalking.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I had another question for you I forgot to ask... Do you receive a lot of mail that has your address on it but the name of someone that doesn't reside in your house?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Galadriel

totally feel your frustration !

hand in there .. got another one to post..

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
to everyone..

if you are asking me a question or require a responce.. plz hit the reply button on my post .. not on the thread below since it doesn't flag my email to state someone has replied..

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Last night..

went shopping with my brother and sister-in-law for a bit of food at the local market like 4 days ago ..they went one way & I went the other.. I walked back to hook up with them again and they were turning the corner from the produce aisle when I noticed they had put a 5lb bag of potatoes in their cart..

a) it know this because it was on the right hand side in the top of the cart..

b) we got to the check out, I unloaded the cart on the conveyor belt myself.. I put the spuds in the back of the food last..

c) we get outside and I had bit of trouble trying to find where to put the sack of spuds down because the back was nearly full so I nessled it in btwn 2 other bags ..

d) we get home, yep .. I grabbed the bag myself and walked it in the house and set it on the kitchen counter..

e) yesterday me and my sis in law went out to get some food for dinner and she grabbed 2 steaks..

f) we put the steaks in the fridge and

...my brother gets home from work Friday night and asks.. what's for dinner.. Steak and potatoes.. I go to the cabinet and wala.....

the sack of spuds is NO WHERE TO BE FOUND>. period .. the receipt shows we bought them ..

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Galadriel

ok..

I totally feel your pain.. seriously .. and quite pisses a person off quite nicely in fact.. if you want you're welcome to document your disappearing acts on this thread as well..

what's really bad is.. it happened to me at work and I'm not entirely sure if it's me or not.. meaning I'm not sure if I'm causing this to happen and if I am ..

HOW !!

interesting thing of note..: thus far.. besides the 3 incidents at work and one of which could have costed me my job, the rest are mundane BS crap ..

edit on 5-5-2014 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Your spuds incident sounds so like my life! I had a huge half filled bag of cat litter in my sunroom. My poor lovely cat was ill and died. I told my parents I'd bring over the huge bag of litter for them to use with their cats. And then, it was gone. I mean -- gone. Looked all around - garage, kitchen, sunroom - I mean, where else would I put litter?

Told my mother I must have accidently thrown it away. Funny thing is, the bag of litter is now in the sunroom. I walked by, did a doubletake. The cat died two years ago. How could I not see a ginormous bag of litter in a brightly printed bag sitting right there in my sunroom for TWO YEARS! - I just shake my head and let it go. No explanation.

It's not like my litter disappears into another dimension or something

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Galadriel
Your spuds incident sounds so like my life! I had a huge half filled bag of cat litter in my sunroom. My poor lovely cat was ill and died. I told my parents I'd bring over the huge bag of litter for them to use with their cats. And then, it was gone. I mean -- gone. Looked all around - garage, kitchen, sunroom - I mean, where else would I put litter?

Told my mother I must have accidently thrown it away. Funny thing is, the bag of litter is now in the sunroom. I walked by, did a doubletake. The cat died two years ago. How could I not see a ginormous bag of litter in a brightly printed bag sitting right there in my sunroom for TWO YEARS! - I just shake my head and let it go. No explanation.

It's not like my litter disappears into another dimension or something

exactly what i'm talking about right there..!

It's seriously mind blowing .. ! I feel like I need to start a record of crap that I buy or get a go pro cam and attached permanently to my forehead LOL.. go all out on Dr. Emmett Brown and stuff.. like wow.. my kids will def get their first look at dad going full bore senile LOL

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
yea...

this has got to stop !! Just an hour ago.. I'm now missing my favorite pair of pants.. seriously .. within 2 days of putting them in my laundry hamper!!! I've scoured the entire bedroom 3 times.. the bathroom, car, my brothers room, laundry room...

GONE!!!! no where to be found .. !!! I don't even know what to do any more.. i'm so angry right now.. amongst everything else going on ...I've nearly gotten fired over this crap !!!

ETA: ATS .. please help me with if you even dare to take up this challenge ..! I'm dead serious..! Put your wildest brainstorming ideas out here ..I'm 2 steps away from contacting the damm government and let me be a ..........ginny pig for research ..
edit on 20-5-2014 by Komodo because: becuse I must

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

I've thought about volunteering too, Komodo.

Just try to calm down. Ask the spirit that took them to return them, or you are going to have to banish it from your house.

See if that helps. Sometimes it does, sometimes more aggressive steps have to be executed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join