reply to post by Komodo
I know you posted a little bit about the history of the house. Have you looked more thoroughly into the history? It sounds like so many things going
1. Poltergeist activity - the disappearance and reappearance of objects is classic poltergeist activity. Let me tell you this - objects do not
disappear; they dematerialize and then rematerialize elsewhere or back in the same spot as before. This is what happens when poltergeist stack
chairs/forks and the like. The chairs do not 'move' from their original spot and get stacked - they de-materialize and then re-materialize stacked
(molecules are broken down and then reassembled). Even the moving/poking of the bed can fall into this category.
2. Residual haunting - the footsteps, random noises and conversations of people not there are all evidence of residual hauntings. They do not interact
with you. Think of it as a looped recording of energy.
3. Intelligent haunting - You mentioned something confirmed you needed to get out of bed. That 'something' was interacting with you directly.
Reacting to your action (or inaction as it were). The moving/poking of the bed also fall into this category. The fact that it seems that whatever this
is makes mischief for you at work tells me it follows you at least sometimes.
There are several pieces of good news here. First, all of it is energy and as such, it can be dispelled. Some people think poltergeist activity is
actually telekinesis unconsciously flowing from an adolescent. Perhaps, but it is still energy and can be dispelled. Has your grandson suffered from
any traumatic events (and I'm not talking just a little tragic, but major tragedy)? Is he depressed or does he have any psychological disturbances?
I'm not saying he's crazy, I'm looking for a source of the energy to give you a possible 'why'. Focusing a bit on you, did you know that men go
through male 'menopause'? Its true. So then do you have any psychological disturbances? Depression? That energy can trigger poltergeist like
Second, thus far - sounds like you don't have any inhuman activity going on. Inhumans are just what they sound like - these beings were never human
yet can influence our world. This type of 'haunt' includes demons, fairies (not the cute ones from disney), trolls, etc. All of them I consider
demons - just some are of higher order than others. Sometimes, poltergeist activity can act like a beacon for inhumans to show up, so be careful. Here
are a couple of things to look out for:
1. Horrible smells (like 3 day old ass and rotting flesh) that seem to move throughout the house
2. Cold spots or blast of severely, bone-chilling air.
3. Rooms becoming unseemingly dark visually as if all light is being sucked out of them.
4. Unfounded bouts of rage, anger and an increase in arguments/conflict in your household.
5. Feelings of unease, the hair on your body standing up, your animals getting sick, or feeling like you're being watched.
If any of these occur, an inhuman may be on its way to trying to oppress someone in your household. It will try to divide and conquer. Stand strong
with each other.
Finally, what do you want to see happen with this situation? Would you like to allow it to continue, document it better, get some photos, evps, etc?
Would you like things to settle down and stop disappearing and tapping? Either way, you need to make a decision as a family on your next course of
action and then implement that decision as a family. Keep yourself bound to your wife and grandson through your love/blood bond and keep it
Okay, I've talked your eyes off. I wish you the best!