It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for 9/11 Truthers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It seem that there are a couple of avenues 9/11 truthers take when approaching the subject, but all agree that the story the government tells is a lie. Since there are different views I would like to get some of the history of the various 'truth' stories.

Assuming that the government either allowed the attack to occur or orchestrated it, a lot of the blame is put on the G.W. Bush Administration.

Do you believe that the 9/11 event was planned and executed in the 9 months he was in office or was it in the works long before he was even elected? Were previous presidents or government agencies planning before also, or was this a Bush exclusive?

I know a lot of people say it is all part of a plan to usher in the NWO. If this is the case, how long do you think the planning for 9/11 do you think would have been necessary and what kind of time line do you think was envisioned for the post 9/11 world?

I can't say I believe the 9/11 conspiracies, but there is enough personal accounts, evidence, and lack of evidence for me to question the story in its entirety and would like to see the whole thing reexamined but to many people see it as blasphemous to even suggest that the truth might not be the official account.

I also do believe terrorist exist, and have existed before 9/11, and it is possible that the whole thing could have happened as said. Both sides are completely possible.

I am not looking for anyone to criticize my views or anyone else's in this threat, just for personal beliefs on the pre/post 9/11 planning and those involved.

[edit on 7-3-2008 by Wolf321]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

truthers will always argue like they actually have evidence. but they dont, all they have is hatred for bush and the war and if they can discredit the official story about 9/11 they think everything will be ok.

these are attention craving chimps. best thing to do is ignore them. but that might only result in them acting out. like the time square thing which might have been done by a truther.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I am reading a book at the moment called "The Cell". From what I've read so far, these "terrorists" have been planning the WTC's fall since 1980's. They tried with a homemade bomb using accelerants and explosives in a van, parked it in a parking garage under the WTC, and ignited it remotely. The blast too out a floor above and below.

Now as far as G.W. Bush. No, I don't feel he was responsible. Honestly, he can't say a cleche right, let alone plan this complicated task of running 3 planes into buildings (possibly 4).

I do however have a sense that it is a shadow government, working behind the scenes, pulling the strings, as you will, and forcing us to surrender our rights in the name of security. Thse may be the people resonsible, and Al-queda is just a front line. The ones we can "blame".

But, these are my thoughts from the research I have done. There are still so many unawnsered questions, and awnsered questions with questions. It is a complicated mess that may takes years or decades to solve.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Best disinfo pro neocon double up thread i've seen since i've been here...which isn't that long. They are clambering out of the woodwork now.

To quote a Kubrick movie line "Why don't you all jump onto the winning team."

Time will look back at these "crazy believers of the official story" oneday and it will show them up as the bad fashion of the same era.

Viva La Truthers !!!

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maligui
I am reading a book at the moment called "The Cell". From what I've read so far, these "terrorists" have been planning the WTC's fall since 1980's. They tried with a homemade bomb using accelerants and explosives in a van, parked it in a parking garage under the WTC, and ignited it remotely. The blast too out a floor above and below.

I guess you haven't yet gotten to the chapter where the author explains that the bomb was furnished by the FBI. Keep reading! If he doesn't mention it, toss the book out, it's trash.

Re: the OP, well, that's demanding a summary of 9/11 and post-WWII US history, beginning with the creation of the National Security State (tm) that would demand a post as long as Catherder's Pentagon thread.

If ever in doubt, just ask yourself, "Quo vadis?" and keep a copy of Newton's laws handy.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by logictruth
reply to post by Wolf321

truthers will always argue like they actually have evidence. but they dont, all they have is hatred for bush and the war and if they can discredit the official story about 9/11 they think everything will be ok.

these are attention craving chimps. best thing to do is ignore them. but that might only result in them acting out. like the time square thing which might have been done by a truther.

Why don't you do all of us a faver and follow your own advice. You say the best thing to do is ignore the people who are looking for the truth about 9-11. You have been a member here at ATS for 5 days . I think I smell something. Like someone with an agenda, paid or not.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul3

Originally posted by logictruth
reply to post by Wolf321

Why don't you do all of us a faver and follow your own advice. You say the best thing to do is ignore the people who are looking for the truth about 9-11. You have been a member here at ATS for 5 days . I think I smell something. Like someone with an agenda, paid or not.

Trouble is, the truth has been right in front of you for six years. Logictruth is correct.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I must say I'm a little disappointed with some of the discussion or lack of here. There have been a couple of actual answers but they aren't as clear or simple as I was hoping for. So, let me ask in a slightly simpler way.

1.) Is the Bush administration responsible for orchestrating 9/11?
2.) If not, who was and for how long?
3.) Is the reason behind 9/11 to usher in NWO similar?
4.) What sort of time line do you suspect was envisioned for post 9/11 based on its intent?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

Google PNAC, you may find some answers there. Allegedly pnac was dis banned, but just look at the names of the "former" members. Any of them look familiar? The whole of 9/11 just reeks, no matter what some of the believers of the real conspiracy (the governments hypotheses) would have you believe.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
I must say I'm a little disappointed with some of the discussion or lack of here. There have been a couple of actual answers but they aren't as clear or simple as I was hoping for. So, let me ask in a slightly simpler way.

1.) Is the Bush administration responsible for orchestrating 9/11?
2.) If not, who was and for how long?
3.) Is the reason behind 9/11 to usher in NWO similar?
4.) What sort of time line do you suspect was envisioned for post 9/11 based on its intent?

Thanks

1.) No
2.) The 19 dead guys
3.) No such thing as NWO
4.) No time line envisioned. Islamists don't care how long this lasts

Your Welcome

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by saturnsrings

Yep- Bill Kristol is behind everything, and even told everyone before hand what the plan was.

new topics

top topics

join