It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The North American Union and the VChip Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hi everyone,
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but I wanted to get it out to you all if it hasn't. I know some of you know about the movie Zeitgeist. This a YouTube video of scenes from that movie. Excellent production, but scary at the same time for what they are planning for us. We all must take a stand now or it will be too late very soon. Please comment and let me know what you think.

Here is the link:
www.youtube.com...

If someone can please embed this that would be even better. I don't know how to do that yet.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I have heard about the vchip. Like all technology, it can help as well as hender. We can only hope that the new National ID's they are now implementing will be used only for their intended purpose.

But as you have seen in the past, all technology that could help mankind was abused and transformed into killing machines. This may be what humand kind is all about.

I, for one, will not be implanted with any chip, no matter what good can come of it...

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hi Maligui,
I couldn't agree with you more. I will not be taking the chip either. There is no way that is going in mine or my kids bodies. Forget it! When that time comes, which it will, I am heading to the hills and living off the land. There will be ways to survive without the chip.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
you know the one credible person that i trusted talked about this in freedom to fascism (AAron Russo) so i believe it is planned.

however plans can be delayed

The one thing i haven't been able to figure out is wether there is a new currency called the Amero coming out or wether that is rubbish.

some also say dollar could weaken but not crash and still be renamed/replaced by amero so who knows

A global financial and economic fracture will be taking center stage for the rest of the year.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The Amero was fact and exposed before it could be implimented. It was written off as a fantasy coin for collectors however if you look at the cost of a 1000 amero coin in proof is about $1025 or the same as any other proof markup from the mint. Tell me how a "Fantasy coin for collectors" is worth $1025? They forgot about that part. The dealers had to pay the reserve the full price? makes sense then.

There are examples of ameros out there that are mint marked and that is a little tough to poo poo away.......

I would expect production amero coins themselves to be v-chipped when the time comes to move forward with them.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 8-3-2008 by Illahee]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
[snip] I dont see how this chip is going 2 happen. but expect the unexpected.[snip]. no one is going to put any chip in me. i hope the new president will change that. Why do we trust the government they lie all the time. I wish the founding fathers were still alive to kick some ass. [snip]THE US GOVERNMENT! America needs to stay the same. Every American needs to move to another continent. I hope and wish this fails. Everyone use the law of attraction against this. If know what the law of attraction is then you need to look it up. Stand up against those [snip]

Moderator Edit:
Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

[edit on 11-3-2008 by dbates]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
vchips, stupid, why would they feel the need to put a micochip in a passport or drivers license, when all the info is on these forms of ID, truth is they want to keep tabs on your location or when they scan the chips or whatever they do, they can access any kind of information about you like anything from social security to your last visit to the clothing store really, just another stepping stone to the new world order

my friend works at a bottle shop, the store has facial recognition software, so it'll scan your face once and it'll automatically know you for the rest of your life, even in 10 years time and your grown a beard ect, it detects your facial structure from previous photos taken from security camera so yeah if your tried robbing the place you'd get caught out, if thats just a bottle shop, makes you wonder what the government has

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wrangell76

I will be heading for the hills as well. I already know how to farm/grow crops.Nobody is going to put a chip in my body. I simply will not allow it. The only way they'll get a chip in my body is if they kill me first.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
by v-chip i assume you mean an RFID chip. v-chips are the things in your tv that let you block shows with certain ratings.

as for an RFID chip (mark of the beast) scenario. i'll cut mine out if it's forced on me. i'll sew it into a glove or something. that way i have it if i need it but i can take it off when i don't want to be tracked. some would argue that they can't track you with a chip like that. but i submit that all they need to do is require RFID readers at the entrances of most buildings and they can see who had come and gone. hell they already have readers at the entrances in most stores to deter theft. if they put a chip in your ID, just keep it in a foil-lined wallet.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Same here, I'll refuse any microchip at all costs. It could still take several years for it to get to that point though. I'd never heard of the African or Asian Unions before but it makes sense that each part of the world will end up with its own. There's a European Union so why wouldn't there be others? Question is how long before they all merge as one?

[edit on 11-3-2008 by MissInformation]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
estimation is at 2020 the unions would be formed if not merged

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I agree with you. A RFID chip is just a transmitter with no power supply. It is activated by a scanner. It will excite the reader, and activate it's trasmitter.

Now, these reader can read upto 150 feet last I've heard. Could be more now. As for the National ID's? They're here, embeded with the chip and has your license info on it. With that info, you can pull alot of info about a person:

Driving record
Place of residence
Social Security Number

(Sarcastic) Don't worry though, it's encrypted... No hacker has ever decrypted anything by the government. Some day they may "crack the code".

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Maligui

Yeah and all the states are in revolt about RealID. I doubt it will happen.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
by v-chip i assume you mean an RFID chip. v-chips are the things in your tv that let you block shows with certain ratings.

as for an RFID chip (mark of the beast) scenario. i'll cut mine out if it's forced on me. i'll sew it into a glove or something. that way i have it if i need it but i can take it off when i don't want to be tracked. some would argue that they can't track you with a chip like that. but i submit that all they need to do is require RFID readers at the entrances of most buildings and they can see who had come and gone. hell they already have readers at the entrances in most stores to deter theft. if they put a chip in your ID, just keep it in a foil-lined wallet.

v-chip is short for verichip. Verichip makes the chip that goes into ones hand or forehead. There's a waiting list in some areas to get it already.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

v-chip is short for verichip. Verichip makes the chip that goes into ones hand or forehead. There's a waiting list in some areas to get it already.

Thank you, I was comming back to post just that.

Here is a link for more informaiton.Verichip

top topics

join