It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The so called UFO/Alien ambassaders/contactees?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Why when a guy comes out in public claiming to be an alien ambassader do people actually believe him? It makes no sense because the guys just your ordinary run of the mill man, not exactly someone with a whole lot of credibility, like George Adamski for example.

Ive noticed you get posts from people on here claiming to be alien ambassaders/contactees....now in my opinion and no offense to anyone here but if I was an alien wanting to make contact with the human race id choose somebody respectable, someone whoes opinions would be listened too. Like a general in the U.S army or a high ranking politician to be by contactee....now a run of the mill polish farmer, or an average ordinary guy who decides to post his experiances on ATS instead of doing his best to united alien and human races.....

Dont get me wrong I do believe alien abcution happens and I do generally believe that there are some people who get abducted numerus times. What I do not believe are the guys claiming to be alien ambassaders/in permanent contact with an alien species.

Just my opinion on the matter.... so does anybody else agree?

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Although I'm not in suport of the "Ambassaders/Contactees" theory. I'd like to address the "celeberty" question.

It's hard to understand how the entertainment filed works. There's alot of little elements you must factor in to see what's going on at any one moment.

The entertainment "field" is not full up with "celeberties". actually if you were to count the number of people active in the field, you'd quickly see that the "faces, voices" and such celeberty factors are a minority.

The enterntainment filed is full up with agents, agenticies, producer, directors, public relations, and the list goes on and on. These are the people that are actually in "control" of what is said and what isn't.

It's well enough understood with a little reading between the lines that many of the celeberties are "special" to a degree. Look at "Pink's" music where she discusses multipersonalities. Look at Mimi from Marria Carry, and God help us all if we look at Prince.

The truth behind the greatest show on earth is that they don't get to say what they feel they want to say, they say what they are coaxed into saying. Sometimes a celeberty will go off the script, but then the media just makes them look crazy.

join