It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Top ranking CIA Operatives admit Al Qaeda 'Is a Complete Fabrication'!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigballs

This is really interesting. You have been an ATS member since 2005, only posted 4 times and get one of 4 posts removed because your baiting.

Hmmmmm......could you be some type of a dis-info agent? Not that I am saying you are, but 99.9% of ATS members that have been here since 2005 have 100 times the posts and input you have.

I am truly glad to see ATS stepping up to the plate and stopping the groups, people, agents that are constantly trying to derail important threads and discussions.

Kudos! to the ATS mods and the owners, this is the main reason I come to ATS because of the cutting edge and controversial topic discussion.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This, in its own way, is like the CIA admitting UFOs exist. You know they do, you just never thought they'd actually come out and admit it.

But what is really interesting here is, Why are they saying this?

What's the CIA's agenda in coming out with this now? Is it pushback or payback, or is it to forestall something in the pipeline they're not so crazy about getting themselves involved with?

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
There is no Hamas or Fatah or PLO or ETA. They just disorganized group of people. No Al Qaeda because they just don't know how to organized they are a bunch of monkeys that can't take on the U.S. military like in Iraq! Yeah freaking right.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
There is no Hamas or Fatah or PLO or ETA. They just disorganized group of people. No Al Qaeda because they just don't know how to organized they are a bunch of monkeys that can't take on the U.S. military like in Iraq! Yeah freaking right.

I doubt anyone would seriously question the existence of any the above groups you mention; nor was that the point of the documentary - which was on how such groups began (were engineered) by specific tandem ideological influences and coterminous geopolitical forces.

Now for instance we have:

al qaeda (Iraq)
-or-
Fatah insurgence/violent overthrow action against its coalition government partner Hamas (US backed inter Palestinian fighting).

Both are cases of modern American foreign policy failures - not failures of the American Military per say.

[edit on 8-3-2008 by scrapple]

[edit on 8-3-2008 by scrapple]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I wasn't planning on watching the whole video... until I started watching it lol.

Fantastic video, thanks for sharing!

A must see!

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Does that mean im a Disinfo agent? Ive been registered for a long time now but I have very few posts.

I really hope im not cause im not getting paid for it.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
al qaeda doesnt exist???...then what the crap am i doing here?? i should be doing something else...../sarcasm

they do exist and they are quite organized.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wenfieldsecret
al qaeda doesnt exist???...then what the crap am i doing here?? i should be doing something else...../sarcasm

they do exist and they are quite organized.

"I doubt anyone would seriously question the existence of THEM; nor was this the point of the documentary - which was on how such groups BEGAN (were engineered) by specific tandem ideological influences and coterminous geopolitical forces."

-You may be somewhere actually, because some very manipulative and global institutional players have a catchy story and a bloody funny idea of success.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Stunning and incredibly important. EVERYONE needs to be made aware of this.

Oh if only we didn't live in a society full of people plugging their ears
Even when CIA officials and whistleblowers come forward they are disbelieved.

Denial is an ugly, ugly thing.

Awesome work Dimensional

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I am AMAZED that you guys just found this video. I guess I watch too many documentaries. I've burned this series at least 2 dozen times by now. I use to carry extra copies with me to hand out in the right cirrcumstances. And if you like the music. It's scored by Brian Eno, most of the tracks in the docu can be found on a best-of album called Desert Island Selections.

Burn copies of this documentary and hand them out.

Vas

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Big Star and a wavy Flag!!!! Great post DD... I can't believe I just watched that...

I am going to watch the rest of the vid's in this thread... And I agree that nobody brought this up sooner... wierd...

Have you found anything else DD????

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Did you even watch the video? Or are you ridiculing the idea that Al Qaeda is a fabrication or the result of exaggerations because it simply goes against your perception of Al Qaeda?

I don't agree with everything that was said in this documentary, but they did a great job linking the pieces and giving an historical perspective on the whole matter.

It's because of this and the various testimonies of (key) people in US intelligence/military/government/law enforcement agencies that this documentary draws the conclusion that Al Qaeda - as the organization that (western) political leaders want us to perceive - is a fabrication.

Now your belief that this notion is ridiculous is based on...?

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

I watched the video twice and most of the time I've heard and seen are authors and defense lawyers of suspected terrorists. Not top CIA officials unless you count that old guy CIA offical retired from the 80s who is telling that America is protraying terrorists as evil as we did protray like the Soviet Union.
That doesn't make it that Al Qaeda does not exist.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I'm actually starting to think that Bush and Clinton have always been friends...always been on the same side...*NWO* etc... One plays like he can't stand the other and can play a better President then the other to appease us who couldn't stand the direction in which the country was or is going... at the end of the day.... We're voting in the SAME GUY.. who carries on the same crap to get this country in the direction that it's going. All this is making sense in my mind...lol it's trying to get it in black and white that's the bitch!

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
You are fighting the Illuminati.....all that we've been saying is true but few are listening.

reply to post by DimensionalDetective

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
There was a thing on tv, a while back, before Bhuto got killed, where good morning america had a bunch of Pakistani college aged kids on to ask them what they thought and if they were worried about Al-Quida.
The interviewers almost fell over when they were told, "No, we do not worry about Al-Quida because it, and Bin Ladin are just inventions of the CIA, meant to scare people."
Pretty amaising that it was ever allowed to air on American tv.
It was up on youtube, do not know if it still is.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

This is really interesting. You have been an ATS member since 2005, only posted 4 times and get one of 4 posts removed because your baiting.

Hmmmmm......could you be some type of a dis-info agent? Not that I am saying you are, but 99.9% of ATS members that have been here since 2005 have 100 times the posts and input you have.

Yeah, he's the type of dis-info agent that posts 4 times in 3 years.

That video is complete rubbish. There are no "key" personel, or anyone of any significance in that video. This thread kind of mirrors the one about the city that created a no cursing week every 1st week of March.

You can blame Hitler's mother and father all you want for creating him, btw.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Not top CIA officials unless you count that old guy CIA offical retired from the 80s who is telling that America is protraying terrorists as evil as we did protray like the Soviet Union.
That doesn't make it that Al Qaeda does not exist.

Al-Qaeda do exist in many countries
I wonder how this weird theory is floating in this fashion....
Just imagine for the time being, if there is no Al-Qaeda, then who are killing the American Soldiers? Who are kidnapping and killing diplomats? Who are disturbing the attempts for the peace process? Most importantly, why does Unites States raise so many internal Homeland Security "Flags" to tackle the notorious member intrusion into States
So, it is a very weird theory, which I suspect the handiwork of a supporter/sympathizer

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigballs

I notice pretty much only conservatives are silenced here on ATS.
So far it's about 97%, I'll share my records once we get to about 250 posts or so.

Good Job Mods! Keepin' It Real I see.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join