It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Flying Worm Like Figure !?! SOLID PROOF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Ok i posted a topic not long ago about this thing I saw on google Earth Right where i Live but now its really getting to me and Yesterday was the moment in my life where I just was gonna pitch myself to see if this was all a Dream But Hell No !!

ok here's what happened , i work on graphics and Web stuff on my computer all the time at night hahah

But what happened next wasn't an hallucination or something Out of my imagination (cause i have endless Imagination)

I was on my CPU and then my Dual LCD Screens just seemed to glitch and something weird happened to my Screens they just went WHITE

so i tough it was Windows XP that crashed or something , i press reboot on my computer and same # was going on , so i turn off my screens.

so that left me 2 choices , train on my benchpress a little and then go to the ''Depanneur'' store in french.

And I Just looked up In the Sky and there it was.... i tried to film it with my Cell Phone but it didnt work and it was at night...... i was shocked to see it flying in the air moving slowly then it just disapeared in the clouds......

It was like a Long White and purple Worm just like the the Google Earth Thing i will post the link for you to see...... I Feel like im beeing watched or monitored.... well ill try and have my friend DVD camcorder next time around !!! and im having trouble sleeping at night , having wicked dreams...!

GIANT FLYING WORM LIKE SERPENT

[Mod Edit- Remove drug reference]

Mod Note: Please Review Terms And Conditions Of Use
2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of illegal activities; specifically mind-altering drugs, computer hacking, criminal hate, sexual relations with minors, and stock scams are strictly forbidden.

[edit on 7/3/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Weird....the google earth things freaky. I mean it really does look like its a solid object above your house and is it me or does it look like its got a lil smiley face on the front.

Anyway the thing you saw...was it just hovering there or moving? And if it was moving how was it moving? Fast, slow, striaght, erratically etc...

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I think it is clearly fake. I mean come on. I'm sure we've all used Google Earth at one time, that looks nothing like it is real. I dig the thick black outline. Hmmm I don't know. Just my 2cents.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MultiLouis

ok here's what happened , i work on graphics and Web stuff on my computer all the time at night While smoking some good Weed hahah

But what happened next wasn't an hallucination or something Out of my imagination (cause i have endless Imagination)

I think you might want to check out the Terms and Conditions

2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of illegal activities; specifically mind-altering drugs, computer hacking, criminal hate, sexual relations with minors, and stock scams are strictly forbidden.

~Ducky~

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Reflection off the windshield of a car parked on the street. That would be my expert assessment.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MultiLouis
I was on my CPU and then my Dual LCD Screens just seemed to glitch and something weird happened to my Screens they just went WHITE

Yeah you know, being on your CPU can make everything f**k up. I'm amazed you didnt burn your arse.

So... Where is the solid proof?

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The white streak is a digital artifact which nohup has pointed out the source. To test that theory go out with a couple different digital cameras & take pictures of bright reflections or even directly into the sun and you will find similar artifacts.

The effect of the _ _ _ has clouded your senses and telling us about it only destroys your argument further. What good are dual screens if your mind is so clouded you can't properly interpret what you see?

Nothing cool about ingesting things that make you stupid. I would explain about proper use, but that would make me stupid too. T&C.

[edit on 7-3-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

It's not illegal everywhere. And since this just states a fact that happened and doesn't engourage anyone to do anything illegal I'd say it's within T/C.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

When you signed on with AboveTopSecret, you agreed to the Terms and Conditions with this site.

Many forums have rules. This forum happens to be a place where they instill the rules.

That means you do NOT have full reign to discuss these issues in HERE.

I will not debate this issue with you.

~Ducky~

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I would say the topic of this thread is
Giant Flying Worm Like Figure !?! SOLID PROOF so lets stay on topic.
Any further off topic posts will be dealt with by staff.

[edit on 7/3/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
it moved really fast in the night sky ,

I have very good eyes and could't keep track of it , i have talked to friends and showed the google earth thing etc.

Everyone has there own theories about it , has far as the reflective car window it would be a good explanation but it doesnt work because the size of the building is really big !!! and you can see the cars parked in front are really tiny... and it crosses the bulding (the Roof is Pointy... like a pyramid so the reflection couldnt be on the other side of the building by logik....)

Well just google earth it its not something i made up , Hell its right where i live its right in front of my windows (the Head)

and why would google Earth put up the glitch ? they missed it somehow or something......

Anyways look it up take a Look with google Earth ( Chateauguay , Quebec , Rue Chaput )

and dont be so quick to judge , take time to think analyse this you guys are supposed to be the PRO's of UFO's

Thats really an Unindentafied Flying Object because if you have good Eyes you can see that its OVER the Building , its not a House but a big building....

The Proof is Up on Google Earth i really have nothing to do with it exept the really weird fact that i just HAd to take a Look with Google Earth where i Live and found that out it was quite an amazing intuition skill of my part.

[edit on 7-3-2008 by MultiLouis]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
What makes me think it's fake is that the owner/maker thought nothing of revealing his personal address :X

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hmm... Don't let anyone tell you that you saw something because you were 'on' something. That's not true. Some of us know that, some don't. Can't discuss this issue here though.

Are you saying the thing you saw was actually caught on Google earth? If there's anyway to find when the images were last updated for your area... hmm...

I wouldn't doubt that there are certain things in the sky etc. that have been captured by Google Earth. Not everyone will see it. The object did look to me like it was high above the neighborhood, but there's no way to prove that, except when you saw it.

What can come of this? Nothing really. The best thing you can hope for is that strange things continue to happen and you manage to take a real pic of it again. Pay attention to your feelings whether this stuff is making you excited and happy or nervous.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
anyways i really dont care about people knowing where I live because I live in a apartement and you have to know my apartment number and much more... my street adresse isnt la rue chaput but another street right next.

I Take this like a Sign for things to come and no i dont feel Fear from this but i have a good feeling about it.

Its like winning the lottery.... think about it this strange thing would of happen somewhere else in my town i wouldnt put much attention to it , but because it is the exact lcocation where i am , i am more surprise and feel mystified by it....

its not the first time strange things happen in my town.....

its getting more and more weird

and its not Fake download Google Earth and take a look by yourself !!!

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I have looked on youtube and I found some really cool information.

The Picture in Google Earth Look's like a Giant ''Rod'' or ''Skyfish''

Just YouTube It

guest it was flying at the right time when they took the picture from Google's Satelittes....

The Strange thing is that they can Travel Really Fast !!!

Hard To See but maybe reality

new topics

top topics

join