It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiger Woods '08 and Manhunt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I got manhunt, which is ment to be one of the most distrubing games in the world, so much so that all reatilers are advised not to seel it and Manhunt 2 will not be released any where inthe wolrd so far. It has made its game play less....evil, but its still too evil to pass any ratings.

Today on manhunt i wrapped abag around some ones head and beat them to death, which is basicly the game, kill people, againa dn again. So much so that its going back for a exchange tmrw.

Tiger '08, ive played on tiger 08. I just got it today infact and it seems amazingly great !.

any one played either of these ?

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Manhunt no, but I've had Tiger '08 for a few months (PS3).

It's pretty sweet. I don't play it all that often, I prefer shooters. I'm about 75% through the Tiger Challenge with my created player, which looks strikingly close to the actual me!

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
lol, hey man you can do the photo thing, put your photo on your PS3, upload it to tiger woods 08 and they'll put your face on the body.

Fox

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ProTo Fire Fox

Yeah, LOL, I was gonna try and put a picture of my dog on there and make a player with his head!

But you know what? It was a major pain in the arse! I had to create an EA Sports account, and then another one inside of that. I then had do something along the lines of syncing the two, and was virtually impossible.

I'm no internet expert, but it was so difficult I just said "eff it".

Have you done the game-face deal? Maybe you give me some pointers if so.?

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ProTo Fire Fox

Actually you have to upload your photo to the EA site, then to your PS3.

Major pain after creating and syncing the accounts. I could absolutely not figure out what the site was asking me to do.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
nah man i aint put my face on there...yet. Im a xbox360 man, my internet on that is a NIGHTMERE at the moment so i aint even going to bother trying for a while lol. How are you doing in game ? i just got -9 on Westchester CC using tiger woods, is that good or are you -15 lol.

Fox

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm not sure about Tiger woodsd golf game because i'm not a fan really.

However I own manhunt and have for a while. I loved it. You have to be cunning and strategic to navigate out of this one mans game of kill or be killed.

One of my favorite things to do was to take a wire and cut someones head off, then use their head to distract another gang member and sneak up behind him.

I wouldn't recommend playing it for an extended period of time like 6 hrs or anything because it does start to warp your mind a bit.

Manhunt 2 has been out for a while now on ps2, ps3, and psp platforms.

Although it was largely modified due to its even more extreme content then the first one. I heard one of the things you could do before it was modified was take a crowbar sneak up behind someone and rip their nuts off.

A little too much if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
man Hunt is just too wierd for me, i thought id like it, but im going off it at an alarming speed, i think im going to take my PS2 to a shop and see how much they'll give me for it, i think im going to go 100% tiger on 360,.

new topics

top topics

join