It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 70 - Stan Deyo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

Show 70 - Stan Deyo

The two hour premiere of the all new and improved ATS MIX Show! Dave and Johnny listen to their new International correspondents about unique UFO sightings from around the world. The CEO of ATS talks to the boys about the most popular threads getting the most replies. On this shows "Sound-Off", we find out from our members who they'll vote for President. Anti-Gravity inventor/scientist and ufologist Stan Deyo is this shows special interview guest and then we hear Dave get emotional in his segment called "Dave's Rant".

Stan Deyo Official Site Link Here

ACTUAL SHOW TIME: 1:59:44

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 99:99
file: atsmix_2848.mp3
size: 35083k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Just started listening to this...

Did you just say that Yoda sucks?? LOL

The Jedi might not like that one..

TheBorg

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Great show Dave & Johnny

A very special thanks to Stan Deyo, that was the most impressive interview I have listened to.

From alternative energy, ufo's, "new physics", the slightly disturbing news that the Navy stopped providing the public the data that you used to forecast earthquakes, and all your other experiences, there has to be 48 hrs in each of your days

Excellent, I recommend this episode to all members and I hope to hear more from Stan on another Mix show in the near future.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Excellent show guys. Glad to finally find out where that audio clip went in the end. Also Dave, thanks for the excuse to update my tagline to "Most Fluffed Name 2008"!!!!!

Someday, someone will get it right!

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Yea I just want to reflect what Jack has said. Thats one of the best interviews I have heard.
So yea, many many thanks to Mr Deyo for talking to us. nods.

-fm

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuchisthedoggy
Excellent show guys. Glad to finally find out where that audio clip went in the end. Also Dave, thanks for the excuse to update my tagline to "Most Fluffed Name 2008"!!!!!

Someday, someone will get it right!

"How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy", "How Much Is The Doggy"

100 Times On The Blackboard!

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Great show guys. I like the new extended format.

The interview has amazing. You should have Stan on as a regular contributor. That man has his stuff together and I'm sure has some incredible stories to tell.

Looking forward to the next one.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Have you had a look at some of his other interviews. He goes into a little more detail about some of the stuff he mentions in this interview. You should go cheak out the thing he did for the UFO thing on Roswell the other year. Its really something. Here is a link to the thread btw:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-fm

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit

100 Times On The Blackboard!

Right, no don't do it again

Thanks!! That gave me a good laugh!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
What was that other website he mentioned in the interview. the company thats going to make the models or something?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler
What was that other website he mentioned in the interview. the company thats going to make the models or something?

The site is up yet no one is allowed to enter it yet.. It will become active sometime this year.

haloorbital.com...

Thanks for listening to the show..

Johnny

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
the best interview I have heard you have out did your self this time guys

top topics

join