It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ideas on the STEPHENVILLE lights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The stephenville lights are by far the most flamboyant display of arial activity that the world has ever seen. seeing a solid object in the sky is one thing. but seeing symbols in the sky in that manner is beyond contestation.

if you havent checked out the video (skeptics) i suggest you do so.

for those of you who have no idea what it is.. I think you should be aware of a few tid bits.

People have reported seeing simbols on or inside alien crafts. they have jotted them down in some rare cases. however, there have been artifacts found in brazil with the same scribbles as those reported by a contactee some 30 years later in the US. im sure your drooling for a link at this point but lets not get too hasty. its been proven.

the man who filmed the arial phenomena has suggested that the scribbles in the sky are done in 3-d form. meaning they have different form when looked at from a different angle. he works with computers in his daily life and suggested that he break down the film frame by frame to help creat the actual 3-d image. this was a fantastic idea..

Two nights ago I ran into another possibility.. many believe the arial phenomina is a form of communcation from ET to ET. i dont doubt that.

When i was watching the discovery channel i noticed that we have humans who can actually see and taste sounds. its an amazing ability. In the show a woman with this ability was able to draw a symphony on paper with color and squigly lines sort of like a scarf that is blowing in the wind. It would be very interesting to see if these people are able to reverse engineer the arial symbols to see if they can make out any "sounds"

try to google the ability first and read up on this if you can.

i know this doesnt make for a good approach to arial phenomena but think its worth a shot from a scientific standpoint.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs
The stephenville lights are by far the most flamboyant display of arial activity that the world has ever seen. seeing a solid object in the sky is one thing. but seeing symbols in the sky in that manner is beyond contestation.

if you havent checked out the video (skeptics) i suggest you do so.

There is very little agreement that the things in the video are symbols of any kind. The consensus appears to be that they are artifacts of movement of the video recorder on a single, probably stationary bright light.

Not that there haven't been reports of supposedly alien symbols. There have been plenty, from Roswell to the various contactee/abductee stories. But they've never been seen enough, or in any kind of workable context, to verify or translate.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
you are correct. there is a possibility that this video is from a guy who leaned against a pole and was shaking..

if you have delved into this matter you would also know that the people report seeing the light squibble in air too. with the naked eye..are there heads shaking as well.. "possibly"

are you familiar with the sheriff who is an eye witness..he knows of another guy who watched it through a telescope. stationary at the time. with no touch to the telescope involved.

now that im beginning to speak out about UFO's i see what everyone means by the he said she said eyewitness stuff just not holding any credibility.. but i for one feel secure in my judgements that this camera shakes to a sertain extent but not every 15 frames . which equals to one symbol every half of a second.

join