It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'08 election prediction via Bilderberg Group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
As best as I've been able to find, there are two Bilderberg's bidding for President... Hilary Clinton attended Bilderberg in 1996 (hazy memory of year, but for all intents & purposes this year is a fair assumption) on the coat tails of her hubby Bill. She has not been asked back since. Who is the other??? In 2004, Mr. John Edwards was invited to the Bilderberg Group meeting. Well, that seems odd, since he was SLAUGHTERED in his bid for president? There are two possible truth's here (IMHO) - John went in 2004 and refused to play ball and thus is where he is now. John went in 2004 and (like everyone) is playing ball. But he's out of the race you say? Obama will win the nomination, and the general election. Edwards will be his vice-president. Obama will be assassinated and Edwards will become president. Bilderberg wins again...

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Totally agreed, great points. Obama needs to pick his ticket carefully...your right, but is Obama so stupid he would sign his own death warrant by placing a VP who has ties to the Bilderburgers/NWO? He must know that it would lead to his "replacement"....needs a VP like Kuchinich or Paul, IMO. That would be sweet...if they are stacking the deck, I think we also need to....it's all out war folks!

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by verbal kint
There are two possible truth's here (IMHO) - John went in 2004 and refused to play ball and thus is where he is now. John went in 2004 and (like everyone) is playing ball. But he's out of the race you say? Obama will win the nomination, and the general election. Edwards will be his vice-president. Obama will be assassinated and Edwards will become president. Bilderberg wins again...

Or, the third possible truth: there is no correlation between who attends Bilderberg meetings and who wins elections. There are lots and lots of people who attend those meetings and later lose elections. If your going to claim thats because they didn't "submit" (to whom? for what?), then why even bother going to the meetings in the first place?

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
If you want to learn how they (Bilderberg's) operate read Daniel Estulin's The True Story of the Bilderberg Group. Just remember not all of there plans go off with any problems.

All we can do to fight back is to be well informed and educated on them and to inform others. With out there secrecy they are powerless.

Big names have already talked about them, Obama says he wants to change there Foriegn Energy Policy that only a few powerful people control. Also our pathatic leader of the NDP Jack Layton was on Lou Dobbs and said that the problems with NAFTA is that muti-corperations have an agenda of Globalization. If i can find the speeches on Youtube i'll come back and post them.

Educate, Educate, yourself and wake up and stop being SHEEP.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hope the Youtube link worked but i'm having trouble finding Obama's speech since there is so many.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Anyone see this yet?

"Obama advisor Brzezinski Mocks Questions around Bilderberg Secrecy P 1 of 2"

www.liveleak.com...

www.liveleak.com... (pt 2)

[edit on 3/30/2008 by RabbitChaser]

May as well throw this in here...

"Barack Obama related to 6 U.S. Presidents, Brad Pitt, Cheney"

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 3/30/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
just curious, if Bilderberg's that powerful, why can't they have 2 candidates running againts each other?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
i don't remember anyone saying they can't. Clearly they can and I'm sure often do. Maybe even in this case. I just have a deficiency in information preventing me from intelligently speaking on the matter any further.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Again, as nice as this all sounds, in the end its all the same.
Politics is politics and the same solutions always come but in different propaganda packages.

quite funny to watch actually, well more funny to see that people dont realize - or want to realize it. Sure its scary at first because one can feel a sense of helplessness...but people will find that help is always there for those who seek it.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Obama went to Bilderberg 2008 and met with Hillary, and James Johnson will choose Obama's veep in exchange for lots of money. Hillary's concession could be Senate Majority Leader, a cabinet post, but most intriguing of all, a spot on the bench of the Supreme Court.

Max Ray

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
No group of more than 100 people can keep that much a secret. Someone would have said something... to their wife, or mother or even their hooker for that matter. Honestly do you all believe that MAN (human) can keep that much secret?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Look it will be Barrack Oboma and his running mate , Al Gore and yes Al Gore will become the President by the assassination of Oboma .

For the record I do not hope in any way that anyone gets assassinated but at this point it just seems so obvious what "they" are doing .

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
So how does the conspiracy work now? Did Obama get an Invite for 09?

new topics

top topics

join