It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is not a chemtrail! Atmospheric Phenomenen explained

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Wow... still ignored. It's quite alright though. I have many topics of interest and this would not be among them.

[edit on 8-3-2008 by spectre76]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

jpm, not trying to chew off your head...just re-read your post, up above, you said you saw cannisters being loaded, seems as if you don't want to say more, just in case?

Asking that question, 'cause if you're in the Military and are trying to reveal, but not 'whistle-blow', then that makes sense.

BUT, those cannisters, can you tell us, what airplane were they being loaded on? A C-32? Or, something else. Where? When?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by spectre76

spectre...your last post on this thread...are you being ignored??

Sorry, didn't mean it.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Spectre, you are loved, from one that might not be around much longer to health issues.
Weed, I have no such info.
Peace

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

wait, jpm! Health issues? We may be anonymous, but doesn't mean we aren't human!

Even in disagreement, ATS is still a fairly close-knit group. Others will reach out to help, if need be....

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
It's ok weed, don't sweat it. I am an extremely proud and private person.
It's really ok.
It is what it is.
But thank you.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Your calling me a looser? Okay then. LOL

Sorry, im a chic and wont put on a blue spandex. However, I can put on a nice catsuit and will gladly jump in a helicopter. LOL

Catsuit, blue-jump suit either way works really, just be careful leaning out of the helicopter holding a glass jar...might get dangerous...but danger is the contrail-catgirl's name from what I hear

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Just a newbie blowing off steam. I wouldn't read to much into it. This issue of chem/contrails has astonished me in its vehemence.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Yeah...well, jpm, you're not so much newbie, any more than I am, on this site. Still, like your discussions!!

WW

[add] at least you picked an avatar!! I really need to find one...

[edit on 8-3-2008 by weedwhacker]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I appreciate that very much weed. Your insights and words have been jewels to me.
Thank you
John
Lol, at least you picked an avatar. I have greeneyedleo to thank for that.
God I love wolves. Not even sure why.

[edit on 8-3-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Thank you Oz Weatherman, great job (star and flag)

And as it goes for the natural phenomena, I’m with you ...

..but… this does not prove that there is no manmade ‘stink’ in the heavens aka chemtrails.

ATS SuperModerator ADVISER dropped the following documents in our FOIA Vault
Weather Modification Warfare
Weather Modification Warfare 2

Those document clearly state that weather modification (using carbon black) has been done years ago in Vietnam.

The following is a vison into the future:
WEATHER AS A FORCE MULTIPLIER: OWNING THE WEATHER IN 2025

A pilot program known as Project Popeye conducted in 1966 attempted to extend the monsoon season in order to increase the amount of mud on the Ho Chi Minh trail thereby reducing enemy movements.
A silver iodide nuclei agent was dispersed from WC-130, F4 and A-1E aircraft into the clouds over portions of the trail winding from North Vietnam through Laos and Cambodia into South Vietnam. Positive results during this initial program led to continued operations from 1967 to 1972. While the effects of this program remain disputed, some scientists believe it resulted in a significant reduction in the enemy’s ability to bring supplies into South Vietnam along the trail. E. M. Frisby, “Weather-modification in Southeast Asia, 1966–1972.

Anyone interested in Carbon Black?

There is lots of evidence that the air force is using substances that can cause chemtrails.

And yes, I have not seen any document yet that proves that commercial airliners spraying chemtrails... time will tell

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by frozen_snowman

Nice find, frozen, thanks!

Did anyone else notice the point of it being 'non-lethal'??

So, as I have tried to point out before, please don't blame regular commercial jet flights for any 'chemtrails'.

If this is being done, it is not under the noses of 20,000 or so trained professional pilots who know better.

IF it is being done, look to the Military!

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
From chemtrails.com...

What evidence exists to support a Chemtrail operation?

No concrete proof exists and no govermental admissions have been issued for the Chemtrail operation. It has been openly admitted by the Pentagon that the U.S. military has performed many biological warfare tests on unknowing servicemen in the past, additionally the Wall Street Journal and the Washington Post have even reported that civilians may have died as a result of exposure to live agents sprayed by the Army and Navy during biological warfare tests.

They freely admit, no proof of chemtrails exists. In their argument FOR their existance they freely use terms such as, "are being reported", "many have observed", "large numbers feel that". No documented reports, no authoritative evidence to be critically evaluated.

All the pics I have ever seen of alleged chemtrails can be simply explained as less frequent manifestations of normal contrail properties. I was in the USAF from 1970-1974. I received an AS in Pilot Technology in 1981 from Belleville College, Il. I chose as a "minor" the study of meteorology including cloud physics, storm characteristics and development, weather for aviation, and was a storm chaser with the group from Univ of Illinois, the Fighting Illini. for two years. I am a private pilot with over 1700 total hours in single engine planes, mostly my Grumman Tiger.

Contrails can present a myriad of phenomena, all dependant on basic atmospheric properties existing at the time. A standard atmosphere, (temperature decreasing by 3.5*F per 1000 Ft ASL and a standard pressure drop), local weather such as frontal occlusions, inversion layers, freezing level, winds aloft, ambient humidity, dew point, etc. can and do have different effects on how long contrails persist and what form they take visibly. All chemtrail photos fall well within the natural scope of contrail manifestations.

In all my time in the USAF, on countless airport tarmacs across the US, and in the air over every part of the nation, I have never observed any aircraft, civil, military, unmarked, or otherwise, spraying anything into the air, except cropdusters and cloud seeders. Silver Iodide, BTW, is the benign crystal used to seed clouds to enhance rain probabilities.

Chem trails are figments of overly rested imaginations. I know, I sleep a lot. Hehehehe....

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Has anybody mentioned that FACT that both Germany and China have admited using chemtrails?

We were tested on during the second world war,they dropped stuff on the people to see how they coped with certain illnesses. That's a researchable fact. Now,I'm rather new to a,this site,and b,the whole conpiracy thing. But,from what my eyes tell me,contrails dissipate,and chemtrails grow into clouds. Now,normal contrails do not,unless I am mistaken,grow into clouds.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Has anybody mentioned that FACT that both Germany and China have admited using chemtrails?

No. because they haven't.

The German military admitted deploying a large amount of anti-radar chaff during a NATO exercise - after meteorological agencies complained that it disrupted their rainfall radar readings.

The Chinese have admitted cloud seeding. A process which also commonly takes place in the USA and Australia.

Chaff is invisible from the ground. So it doesn't explain 'chemtrails'

Cloud seeding takes place over rain bearing cumulus or stratus cloud - which are at low level. Despite the name it does not cause clouds to 'grow' or 'appear' - it causes moisture within existing clouds to form larger droplets which, due to the effects of gravity, then fall to the ground as rain.

So both are red herrings, though often raised on certain websites by those who steadfastly refuse to learn anything about the subject

[edit on 8-3-2008 by Essan]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

So both are red herrings, though often raised on certain websites by those who steadfastly refuse to learn anything about the subject

[edit on 8-3-2008 by Essan]

aah well,like I say,I'm new round'ere and to conspiracies in general. I live very close to Luton Airport in England,and there are definate differences to some of the stuff coming out the tail end to some of the planes. I can only say what I see. I will (next sunny day,it's misserable here at the moment) get a few pictures on the go. They'll probably all have perfectly reasonable explanations,but I'd still like to hear them,to ease my mind if nothing else.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
No probs Acid

Doubt there'll be much chance over next few days though!

btw I live near Worcester and morning and evening especially I see all the transatlantic jets flying in to the London airports and near continent, then back out to N America. Some days there are no contrails, some days short lived ones, some days persistent ones, some days they merge with incoming cirrostratus and cover the sky. And as a keen weather observer I have plenty of photos

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Local TV station explains radar images as military OP.
video.google.de...

Germany admits chemtrails:
www.youtube.com...

End of discussion?

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by spectre76

Good find on that pdf from the CDC.

Community members have voiced concern about possible public health risks associated with the Navy’s use of chaff at NASF. Chaff is a metallic material consisting of aluminum-coated glass fibers. Chaff fibers typically are 25 microns (μm) thick and between 1 and 2 centimeters long (Naval Research Laboratory 1999). The primary elements in chaff are aluminum and silicon—two of the most abundant naturally occurring elements in the earth’s crust. It is used by the military to confuse radar signals, which allows aircraft to operate without easily being detected.

This is actually one of the most factual substantiating documents I have seen, thanks. I will read it fully later today.

Source originally posted by Spectre 76

www.atsdr.cdc.gov...
Edit to add source

[edit on 8-3-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
I have seen a few of these things posted by some users, claiming that they are from the government spraying chemicals into our atmosphere and frankly I have had a gutful.

Here is something for you to digest:

www.dtsc.ca.gov...

Second from the bottom is "Cloud Seeding" where the concentration of perchlorate being used in an experimental nature is unknown. However, it is known by the California State Government that perchlorate IS being used in an experimental nature.

Apparantly there are two type of cloud seeding: One uses silvier iodide and the other with perchlorate (experimental).

By defination, the government *IS* spraying chemicals in the air in order to seed clouds and hence - they *ARE* spraying chemtrails (chemical trails).

www.weathermodification.org...

The above link has a great picture of the hygroscopic flares that are used. Research into hyrgroscopic flares will lead you to understanding that hygroscopic flares are used in cloud seeding.

Now, it's completely up to you if you want to live your life with your head in the sand and continue to beleive that the government is not spraying chemicals through the air that then in turn come back down to the earth with whatever rain and/or snow they have been able to "create".

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join