It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is not a chemtrail! Atmospheric Phenomenen explained

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

OK, AA....

I started to watch the YT link, didn't take long to see it as a just another overly excited crazy connection to something from the past, and not worth further study, as you'd see if you have read my earlier posts.

My has been, and always will be....commercial passenger jets DO NOT....let me emphasize this...DO NOT spray some sort of barium, or any other sort of chemical, other than what comes out of the exhaust, as a normal result of internal combustion.

It is that simple.

If you want to think the Military is 'spraying', then go ahead and believe it, because I don't work for the Military, and am not privvy to their plans.

However, if you are a rational, reasoning person who believes the Military is doing this, then WHY would they do in in broad daylight?!? Why not at night?

Notice how the winds are lighter at night? If you want the 'spray' to fall where you put it, then you'd do it at night....the winds are lilghter, no one can see....etc, etc, etc....

OR, instead...it's a bunch of baloney.

And, YouTube is full of junk, just so ya know...

WW

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ZOOMER

I second that. not a single pic showed a chemtrail. I guess this went totally over the top of his head-

new topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join