It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is not a chemtrail! Atmospheric Phenomenen explained

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

interested, WOW! I wish I got paid for writing this stuff!!!! Gosh, where do I sign up???

I do this for fun, and to (hopefully) educate and disseminate info to people who are willing to learn...to learn reality, not to gall for BS on the Internet.

hyprocisy warning...since WE are on the Intenet now, guess that's the epitome of nonsense, my last sentence. It's like the pot calling the kettle 'black'. But, I hope my point is understood?.......

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
The moon had a very unusual golden halo around it, this could of course be normal.
[edit on 21-3-2008 by Mr Green]

You must have missed the entire first part of the thread when I posted about the halos. They are visible at night when high level cloud is present, even when the high level cloud is not immediately visible.

Here's a link and yeah I know it is a photo of a moondog, but if you read the text it explains lunar halos.

www.atoptics.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Yes the luna halo like I said could have been natural I realize this. The main thing was the cloud just forming itself and then the orange orbs appearing. can a cloud ever just form itself in a defined shape like a semi circle? I actually saw it forming above me.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Mr Green,

There have been many many orb sightings lately.

Orange seems to be a common color of the orbs, I see threads on these sightings daily.

I would also like to comment on the consitantly asked question by some of the alleged pilots who ask why the pilots flying the planes don't know that they are spraying.

Of course they know, Duh!!!

Just because YOUR flights aren't spraying doesn't mean that thier aren't pilots flying planes that are. YOU just aren't in the know., I understand how hard that must be for someone who thinks they know everything about everything going on in the sky, the fact is you only know what you get to know. Even you don't get to know the projects that are top secret.

Sorry to burst your ego bubbles.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Just because YOUR flights aren't spraying doesn't mean that thier aren't pilots flying planes that are. YOU just aren't in the know., I understand how hard that must be for someone who thinks they know everything about everything going on in the sky, the fact is you only know what you get to know. Even you don't get to know the projects that are top secret.

And I suppose you ARE in the know. I suppose you know that chemtrails are being sprayed for sure. I guess you seem to know more about all of us about top secret things. Why is this? Are you involved? Do you have susbatantial, reliable evidence? Or are you just another nut that believes everything they read on the internet because you dont seem to ever provide any logical argument

Sorry I dont mean to sound harsh, but i really take exception to being labelled as egotistical

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

And I suppose you ARE in the know. I suppose you know that chemtrails are being sprayed for sure. I guess you seem to know more about all of us about top secret things. Why is this? Are you involved? Do you have susbatantial, reliable evidence? Or are you just another nut that believes everything they read on the internet because you dont seem to ever provide any logical argument

Sorry I dont mean to sound harsh, but i really take exception to being labelled as egotistical

It's okay, Oz. I am not taking it personally. We are on opposite sites of this issue, but that doesn't mean we can't still be freinds!

Maybe I am another nut, but I didn't get my interest in this subject from the internet I got my interest by observing my surroundings and the sky above me.

Also I am not here to provide any argument, logical or otherwise, I am here to find some answers to what I believe to be something classified happening in the skies and call me a nut if you choose but don't lose site of the fact that many, many relieable links have been provided that substantiate the interests I have in this subject.

Any honest openminded person will not continue to deny something is up, literally UP!

Edit to add:
Although I don't provide what you consider logical argument, do note that I have frequently provided, pics, links to a number of sites with information, and videos.

[edit on 22-3-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

interested, would you re-read your comment about '...just because YOUR flights aren't spraying...' and can you recognize how silly that is?

How would it be possible to hide 'chemical' tanks and the required nozzles, pump and valve switches, everything needed to 'spray' these alleged chemicals froma regularly scheduled commercial jet? My airline has 300+ airplanes in total, I have likely flown almost all of them, except for the B777...although, I have jump-seated on the 777. Do you honestly think something of this magnitude could be hidden from the pilots? If so, then you don't really understand the nature of the airline business, or of airplanes.

Is it possible it's a Military Op? Certainly possible, but as I pointed ut before, WHY spray at such altitudes, in the tropopause or troposhere? WHY in broad daylight, if it's such a big secret? It doesn't make sense, because it is not logical. If stuff were 'sprayed' at altitudes in the 30,000 foot area, they will be carried by the prevailing upper-level winds, and who could predict where they'd end up? AND, they would eventually get battered and diluted over time....

Hope this made sense, happy to await your ideas on it....

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Mr Green,

There have been many many orb sightings lately.

Orange seems to be a common color of the orbs, I see threads on these sightings daily.

About them orbs... Isn't it interesting that they so often seem to accompany chemtrail sightings? If so who would be interested , and more specifically be knowledgeable off, where to watch for contrails? If the Us government are spraying the contrails who is doing the watching given the stupidity of watching yourself doing something?

weatherwars.info...

www.chemtrailcentral.com...

I understand the natural phenomenon ( camera issues ect) that could result in similar artifacts but i do believe there is more to the orb/chemtrail sighting coincidences than just that.

Stellar

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by StellarX

Stellar, sorry to sound obtuse here...but you provided a link to 'weatherwars.info' and showed 'orbs' in photos from that site....yet you agreed with an earlier post that the 'orbs' were orange in color...sorry if I sound lost, but I saw nothing orange there at all.

BTW, contrails are created every day. Many more people, I would imagine, are out hunting the fleeting UFO than a longer-lasting easily sighted contrail. Heck, some really bad spaghetti Westerns even had contrails in the background!! And, these films were made in the 1960s!

Point is, I don't get the connection, the 'orange orbs' and the link you provided. Can you be more concise?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by StellarX

Stellar, sorry to sound obtuse here...but you provided a link to 'weatherwars.info' and showed 'orbs' in photos from that site....yet you agreed with an earlier post that the 'orbs' were orange in color...sorry if I sound lost, but I saw nothing orange there at all.

BTW, contrails are created every day. Many more people, I would imagine, are out hunting the fleeting UFO than a longer-lasting easily sighted contrail. Heck, some really bad spaghetti Westerns even had contrails in the background!! And, these films were made in the 1960s!

Point is, I don't get the connection, the 'orange orbs' and the link you provided. Can you be more concise?

Why are you splitting hairs? Stellar never said that a link was being provided to ORANGE ORBS, all orbs aren't orange and no one said they ALL were.

This is how it is so easy to spot the ones who have vested interest in these subjects, they tend to grab some little non issue bits of text and attempt to make other posters look as though they are contradicting themselves, or simply just to write more words in a post to invite folks to distract from the actual info being provided.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Inerested, clever attempt to deflect the discussion, but you need to be called out here!

THIS is a thread about chemtrails....NOT UFOs or 'orange orbs'...in fact, it's not really about chemtrails anyway, it's about the fact of CONTRAILS somehow becoming part of some internet nonsense as 'chemtrails'.

Why don't you search for the other threads on this 'subject', and do some reading.

It helps, by doing some research, to deny ignorance.

ps! You think we're getting PAID for this?!? It takes me a few minutes to write a post...I'd better get at least $1000 a day for those few minutes, or else I'm going on strike!!! Those are my demands, since I know my Overlords are looking, and I have no other way to contact them! Oh, and of course, I have to share equally with every other normal, logical person who posts facts to counter false theories. Meh! Why do I bother to do this for free? BECAUSE...nonsense needs to be called out, when it's nonsense.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
These orange orbs appeard with a cloud trail, no chem trail or con trail. The orbs were in total control that night they were racing around like they KNEW they owned our skies the jets just didn't have a look in. They were almost arrogant.
As they left they just floated away in formation as if to sey "see you all later its been fun"

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Inerested, clever attempt to deflect the discussion, but you need to be called out here!

Called out for what dear?

THIS is a thread about chemtrails....NOT UFOs or 'orange orbs'...in fact, it's not really about chemtrails anyway, it's about the fact of CONTRAILS somehow becoming part of some internet nonsense as 'chemtrails'.

It's also not about spagetti westerns! I am aware of the subject of this thread.

Why don't you search for the other threads on this 'subject', and do some reading.

I guarantee you I have done more reading on this "subject" during my time here at ATS than you can fathom.

It helps, by doing some research, to deny ignorance.

Sure does, doesn't it? That is why I am active on this board. Some of us deny ignorance and some of us deny the truth. What catagory are you in?

ps! You think we're getting PAID for this?!? It takes me a few minutes to write a post...I'd better get at least $1000 a day for those few minutes, or else I'm going on strike!!! Those are my demands, since I know my Overlords are looking, and I have no other way to contact them! Oh, and of course, I have to share equally with every other normal, logical person who posts facts to counter false theories. Meh! Why do I bother to do this for free? BECAUSE...nonsense needs to be called out, when it's nonsense.

Ignorance can be lack of information and ignorance can be a closed mind which cannot except anything outside of thier box of knowledge. I am not ignorant by any means, WeedWacker, and what I post is not NONSENSE. You came to ATS for one reason apparently, to further the lie that nothing is happening in the skies except for some "contrails"

Laughable, really.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Glad I made you laugh, interested...

Oh, and thanks for parsing and twisting MY POST in order to make yours look more clever!! Brilliant.

I do not do that, it is disingenuous and fake, and I think most intelligent readers will be able to see that.

Again, your clever use of taking MY post, sentences or paragraphs from MY post out of context and then inserting your spurious comments as a 'response' is hackneyed, over-done on these boards, and frankly beneath contempt.

Intead, why not regale all of us with a reasoned, well-written anylasis of what has been written, and presented. Resorting to tricks is cute, but it is not a scholarly discussion.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Oh, and thanks for parsing and twisting MY POST in order to make yours look more clever!! Brilliant.

Again, your clever use of taking MY post, sentences or paragraphs from MY post out of context and then inserting your spurious comments as a 'response' is hackneyed, over-done on these boards, and frankly beneath contempt.

Here is what is really unreal about what you wrote. I took your post Word for Word and quoted parts in order that you wrote it and responded beneath the quoted text.

The one and only distortion from a complete and non altered rendition of your post was the addition I added from your previous post about spagetti westerns, you had previously said that you observed chemtrails in old spagetti westerns. Real professional assessment on your part.

So why do you say I am a brilliant and clever trick player when I quoted you word for word with nothing taken out of context with one simple addition about you spagetti western comment.

Read it again.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

OK, interested....

Yeah, I used a term about old movies made in the late fifties, early sixties to show that really horrible, cheap movies actually documented CONTRAILS from that era...since these movies were supposed to be set in the 19th century, obviously jet contrails wouldn't have existed, but they didn't care!

THIS was simply my way to point out that CONTRAILS have existed for a long time....and, they are more and more obvious because there are more and more airplanes flying today...air traffic is increasing every year. THIS is one reason why, with better onboard equipment, airspace above 29,000 feet doesn't have to have jets separated by 2,000 feet vertically anymore....the same 1,000 foot standard below FL290 is now being applied above FL290, hence more traffic can be accomodated.

Here is the protocol for altitude assignments: It is related to the compass.

Westbound, is even, Eastbound, is odd. Before the change, this applied only in 1,000 foot increments below FL 290 (in the USA, we change to FL above 18,000 feet). So, above FL290, the next available FL used to be FL310...and that was designated as 'westbound'. Follow on, and FL330 was 'eastbound'...this makes no sense, I know, unless you realize that 29,000 (or FL290) is an odd number, hence 'eastbound'...and the next available 2,000 foot spacing should, then, be 'westbound'.

NOW, we have progressed beyond the old system, and just use 1,000 feet separation, since most airplanes now have much better pitot-static systems capable of better accuracy at the higher atlitudes...and, of course, we utilize GPS as well....

So, above FL290 now are available FL300, FL320, FL340, etc....Flight Levels never before used in the USA Airspace system. This in response to an increase in air traffic.

Hope this helps....

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

So are you prepared to recount your statement that I needed to be called out and that I altered your post to make myself look clever?

As you see by my reply to your calling me out I did not in fact alter your post now did I?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

reply to post by weedwhacker

So are you prepared to recount your statement that I needed to be called out and that I altered your post to make myself look clever?

As you see by my reply to your calling me out I did not in fact alter your post now did I?

No, I called you out mostly because of your last line in the post I referred to. I quote: "Laughable, really."

THIS is why I responded as I did. You claim to be cognizant and knowledgeable, yet you promote the nonsense of 'chemtrails'. Maybe you should consider your sources before you continue to do their bidding.

What has happened, and I stand by my original point, is that your parsing of my post could be read by someone else, and if they tended to be 'on your side' then they'd jump on a bandwagon to ignorance....

With that been said.....IF there is something happening by the Military, then I have no idea. None, nada, zippo!

I have pointed this out over and over again. MY only wish, in this thread, is to dispel the notion that Regularly Scheduled Commercial flights are responsible for 'chemtrails'!!! Does not happen! Sorry, we would know!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I have pointed this out over and over again. MY only wish, in this thread, is to dispel the notion that Regularly Scheduled Commercial flights are responsible for 'chemtrails'!!! Does not happen! Sorry, we would know!!!

I for one never thought that Regularly Scheduled commercial flights are responsible for "chemtrails"

So we are in agreement!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Stellar, sorry to sound obtuse here...

Not at all...

but you provided a link to 'weatherwars.info' and showed 'orbs' in photos from that site....yet you agreed with an earlier post that the 'orbs' were orange in color...sorry if I sound lost, but I saw nothing orange there at all.

I don't think reading my earlier post will reveal any such thing. If i claimed a colour it would have been silver... I do however think that the color is largely going to have to do with how the camera perceives the cloaked ( yes, yes do try to remain calm ) object.

BTW, contrails are created every day.

Contrails are created the thousands every day but those that last many minutes should according to all our evidence be very rare indeed.

Many more people, I would imagine, are out hunting the fleeting UFO than a longer-lasting easily sighted contrail

But since Chemtrails are giveaway clue's as to where to snap pictures i suppose the odds are that more people would find these orbs than those who just happen to wait for fleeting glimpses of regular Ufo's?

Heck, some really bad spaghetti Westerns even had contrails in the background!! And, these films were made in the 1960s!

Sure and back in world war two you can see skies literally filled with relatively persistent contrails. The interesting thing about it is that they were so rare that investigation could reveal the date on which the photo's were taken by comparing known flight dates with the rare occurrences of relatively persistent ( many minutes meaning contrails measuring in the tens of miles) contrails.

I don't think i could be more concise as to be concise people already have to accept vast tracts of information as not only self evident but 'obvious'. The fact that you don't believe in either phenomemon basically ensures that anything concise wont help me explain anything or help you understand my intent.

To briefly sum up my 'crazy' beliefs i think the Russian federation are actively engaged in changing the weather over the continental North America by employing interferometry. To keep tabs on these activities the US government sprays chemtrails in the general area of observed energy interference patterns to best build up a satellite picture of the Russian intent.

More concise i probably can't be and if i tried it would probably just seem crazier than it already does!

Stellar

[edit on 26-3-2008 by StellarX]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join