It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is not a chemtrail! Atmospheric Phenomenen explained

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
[edit on 20-3-2008 by Reevster]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Side by side U turn chemtrials, What would be the point of these except to spray an area?

imageevent.com...;jsessionid=flzuk228a1.zebra_s?p=152&n=1&m=-1&c=4&l=0&w=4&s=0&z=3

YOU ARE NOW BREATHING ETHYLENE DIBROMIDE, NANO-PARTICULATES OF ALUMINUM AND BARIUM AND CATIONIC POLYMER FIBERS WITH UNIDENTIFIED BIOACTIVE MATERIAL: "We the people have not been warned, advised or consulted but are certainly vulnerable to the outcomes." chemtrailshallofshame.com "Biologic components have been reported in airborne samples that include: modified molds, desiccated red blood cells and exotic strains of bacteria" Welcome to the brave new world of toxic barium skies, weather control, mind control and population control through the use of chemtrails modulated with electromagnetic frequencies generated by HAARP. Our health is under attack as evidenced by the skyrocketing rates of chemtrail induced lung cancer, asthma and pulmonary/respiratory problems. Our natural environment and planetary weather systems are under attack resulting in freak lightening strikes, bizarre weather, 20% less sunlight reaching the Earth' surface, the alarming, nearly complete collapse in certain areas of the west coast marine ecosystem and the creation of some of the largest tornadoes and hurricanes on record. Our skies are increasingly hazed over with fake barium/ aluminum particulate, ethylene dibromide chemtrail clouds. Whether in the atmosphere or in the Ocean this added particulate matter is a hazard to the health of every living thing on this planet. My health and the health of my family has already been drastically affected. There is a main-stream media blackout on this subject so the only way to get the word out

[edit on 20-3-2008 by Reevster]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

Very interesting, Reevster.

Now, please prove your claims.

Then, tell us about how commercial jets are 'spraying' these 'chemicals' without the pilots' knowledge.

Really, we 'deny ignorance' here...so tell us!!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Reevster
I'd assume you're in the northern hemisphere where all those claims can be attributed to atmospheric pollution mostly from ground level industries and thermal power generation. The '20% less sunlight' must be a localised thing because down here in the southern hemisphere the sunlight is more intense than ever with parts of Oz experiencing daytime temps exceeding 40C (that's 110F) for weeks at a time with the accompanying higher levels of UV which get worse the further south you go.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

Pilgrum, you have hit the proverbial nail on the proverbial head, that!

This discussion, all X number of pages, is about mis-understandings and, I daresay, some lack of understanding of science, and scientific principles, thus leading to wrong conclusions.

We must step back, and ask ourselves...."Why did this notion of 'Chemtrails' come into being, and why does it persist?" (no pun intended...well, actually....pun intended!!)

What, exactly, is the derivation of this myth? What are the roots? Is it just an advent of the Internet age? When a 'question' gets legs, and then becomes a monster that doesn't exist? How does nonsense become 'fact' on the Internet?

Oops...what a great idea for a book....guess I lost my chance, here, to corner the market. Oh, well.....hope I get 'honorable mention' on the facing page.....

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
On Tuesday night at 7.20pm UK time I saw a "chem trail" being created. It was a cloud that was forming itself into the shape of a small semi circle. There was no plane or UFO creating this at all, the cloud seemed to create itself. It was circling the constellation of the plough.

Then two orange orbs appeared over the roof of a house opposite, one was slightly higher up than the other and they were silent. They just sat there then they moved effortlessly off down behind the house.

The moon had a very unusual golden halo around it, this could of course be normal.

The orbs appeared again but now the "chem trail" had stopped. I think it would have become a complete circle if these orbs had not turned up.
Then military jets turned up and chased the orbs, all the orbs did was morph into smaller orbs sometimes ending in very small dots of light. They gave the impression they were playing with these jets. The jets were jets they were loud with plane lights on them and they moved like jets.

The last I saw of the orbs was as they effortlesly moved over my house away into the distance.

Was this a sign?? Nothing at all was making the cloud trail, there was nothing there!

Any weather condition able to do this

[edit on 21-3-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
On Tuesday night at 7.20pm UK time I saw a "chem trail" being created. It was a cloud that was forming itself into the shape of a small semi circle. There was no plane or UFO creating this at all, the cloud seemed to create itself. It was circling the constellation of the plough.

Then two orange orbs appeared over the roof of a house opposite, one was slightly higher up than the other and they were silent. They just sat there then they moved effortlessly off down behind the house.

The moon had a very unusual golden halo around it, this could of course be normal.

The orbs appeared again but now the "chem trail" had stopped. I think it would have become a complete circle if these orbs had not turned up.
Then military jets turned up and chased the orbs, all the orbs did was morph into smaller orbs sometimes ending in very small dots of light. They gave the impression they were playing with these jets. The jets were jets they were loud with plane lights on them and they moved like jets.

The last I saw of the orbs was as they effortlesly moved over my house away into the distance.

Was this a sign?? Nothing at all was making the cloud trail, there was nothing there!

Any weather condition able to do this

[edit on 21-3-2008 by Mr Green]

Dear Mr. Green,

I pulled your full quote down, as much for my benefit, as for others to see.

Seems you actually witnessed a true UFO, and whist it isn't part of this thread, it deserves some attention nonetheless.

You used an unconventional time hack...you wrote '7:20 PM'....while I know that most people in the UK, and in Europe, note time in the 24-hour format. Has the UK gone into 'Summer Time' yet? Reason I ask, is you have a chance to vindicate yourself, and 'vet' to us, a very discriminating audience....

Please explain, and convince....we are waiting....

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The time was 7.20 and it was dark. Yes and the whole thing finished at 8pm that was the time, the moon was nearly full it was high up in the sky. It is now 7.50PM on the UK and again it is dark. I do not understand your question? I put PM as it was PM . Please anyone in the UK please confirm it is now dark at 7.50PM.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Sorry, Mr Green...it is my understanding that most in Europe, and in the UK, use the 24 hour clock, as in...7:30 PM would be also described as 1930 hours.

After I read your response, I noticed you mentioned the moon, and its phase...so we'd like to know what date you saw this, not just the time....since se can then equate the Moon's phase, with the time and date, and we already know your latitude on the Earth's surface....

Thanks!!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The only reason I went out was someone posted a UFO seen over Selby (aliens/UFO thread) the night before which is 20miles from me. He said he'd seen a diamond thing travell along the road with loads of witnesses. I posted on there at the time is was happenning so check it out on there if you don't believe me. The title is UFO over Selby or something like that. Sorry if you don't believe me I was really asking about the cloud trail it been weather related an all! Im not trying to convince anyone especially hostile audiances as you say.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Approx 7.20pm (19.30 hours) Tuesday 18th March until 8.00pm.
The moon was to the right of the plough and the moon was not quite full but had an unusual golden halo around it but yes this could have been the sun.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

7.20pm would definitely have been dark in the UK. We're not on BST / daylight saving time yet.

The halo around the moon sounds like normal high level cloud ahead of the frontal systems that have been working down over the UK. I can't explain the other observations without photos.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
To me 7AM is morning and 7PM is evening Im more confussed about your questions more than the dam UFO
Yes I could have said 7.00 hours or 19.00 hours but I say 7am and 7pm maybe its a yorkshire,UK thing I don t really know

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

here are some nice files to read.
homepage.mac.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
National Guard/DOD PDF on chaff and affected areas.

homepage.mac.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
To me 7AM is morning and 7PM is evening Im more confussed about your questions more than the dam UFO
Yes I could have said 7.00 hours or 19.00 hours but I say 7am and 7pm maybe its a yorkshire,UK thing I don t really know

OK, Mr Green. I get it! Remember, we have an audience from many countries, so we must not only keep the time frames in perspective, we must keep the geographical latitudes in perspective as well.

Reason I mention this is...very simple. Based on your post, Mr Green, you saw something. Was it a UFO? Could be. MY point is, that is incredible, and deserves a new thread, if what you saw is true!

THIS thread happens to be relevant to 'chemtrails'...and there are many other threads on that subject!!

So, as to the timeline, we have hashed that out. NOW, lets' talk about the date. You haven't provided that yet, as far a I've seen. If I missed it, I apologize in advance.....

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Yes I did 18th March. This is very long and drawn out.
I often start posts but no one seems interested, like I say its all on the Selby UFO thread and its got no replies no point doing yet another thread is there!

TUESDAY 18th MARCH 19.20 hours UK time, yorkshire, North England. Orbs left 20.00 hours. Hey maybe it was a race from the plough I think I'll google that.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Oh yes I see this is "chem trails" not sure if it was, prob not then as a plane didn't make it. It wasn't a con trail either, it was just a self forming cloud in the shape of a semi circle.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I have mentioned before that I have never seen the spraying take place at night.

Last night with an almost full moon there were two planes spraying with the "cirrus" like clouds being left behind and spreading out to blanket the sky as a "cloud" cover.

I also observed a third plane flying lower than the ones spraying which had no visible contrail, or vapor trail.

This was around 8:30pm Central daylight savings time.

I only mention this because it is the first time I have observed it in the dark.

I have avoided this and other "chemtrails" threads because I find the energy drain of going up against the seeming "paid distractors" much too taxing on my energy. Many people search out truth and many people work to continue to cover it up.

I myself am just an average citizen and I am not trained to fight or debate, yet I am also not stupid and I see the grids and the cover much to often.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nailer
reply to post by OzWeatherman

here are some nice files to read.
homepage.mac.com...

Great link to some interesting information.

Thanks.

Edit to add:

I noticed when I look at myats it shows weedwacker as the last poster on this thread, yet I can't see his post. I do not have him on ignore, (although I have considered it) so I can't imagine why the post isn't showing.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by interestedalways]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join