It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the benefactors and underlings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I know im kinda late posting my intro, but here it is...

HI!!!

There ya go....lol naw...ill tell ya a little about myself. I'm a geek...I work on a computer all day, then can go home and play on the computer all night. I love video games, music and watching movies. I work at a company that makes electronics for various government and commercial avionics/weapons/GPS purposes (I'd rather not say 'out loud' the name of my company thank you), but this being said, I'm very low on the rungs, and chances are if you don't know it, neither do I. I really don't have a life besides my girlfriend and my job, so I talk on here!
If you would like to know anything more, U2U me and I'd be happy to talk to ya!

Thanks

'Frosty'

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Nice to have you here.

Welcome to ATS.

JAK

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Frosty, good to have you aboard. If there's anything you aren't sure of feel free to U2U me anytime.

Welcome again,

Jak

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by unknownfrost

Welcome, unknownfrost!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™.

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
thanks all for the welcome, and im sure I will enjoy my stay!

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknownfrost
I work at a company that makes electronics for various government and commercial avionics/weapons/GPS purposes (I'd rather not say 'out loud' the name of my company thank you), but this being said, I'm very low on the rungs, and chances are if you don't know it, neither do I.

How refreshing! A quasi-gov't employee poster who is not trying to B.S. us or string us along for points! Welcome to ATS, you have made me teary-eyed.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
hey...im just another joe, who got a chance of their lifetime at one of the most prestigious companies in his town. I wanna know stuff just as bad as anyone else, and IF I were to find out somethin big, I would do everything I could to tell my friends at ATS!!

new topics

top topics

join