It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Silver Orb(ish) Thing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
What is interesting about this video is the amount of time that he filmed this. I wanted to think that it was just a balloon, but it didn't just 'float' across the sky as a balloon would. He filmed this for over 5 minutes and was on the phone explaining what he was seeing to someone almost the whole time. It is obviously a reflective object of some sort.

Ok, so what do you guys think it is?

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Interesting footage, these orbs/spheres are appearing practically on a daily basis now, I have seen four myself over here, since they appear in so many lunar Photos, I'm inclined to believe that they originate on the Moon and simply visit us on a regular basis.
Can you by any chance estimate the diameter?
Regards,
Horsegiver.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
it must be either a childs party baloon, or some secret military craft out of Vanderberg AFB no biggie IMHO

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by atsguy_106

I agree with you. There isnt anything that leads me to believe it is not a balloon. It looks like one, it behaves like one.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Which is why so many of these kind of sightings go unreported. I wish we could determine the wind conditions, but from the dialog going on during the recording, it sounds like the object was not following wind currents. It was significantly higher in altitude at the beginning of the video than it was at the end.

Great footage. Too bad the electrical tower was in the way.

top topics

join