It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! something hidden in denver airport murals!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I dont see anything sinister here, Am i missing something?

The dude on the floor looks like he is wearing power armor from Fallout 3 .

On another note, What a beautiful piece of artwork .

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
thats not iraq, it's the palestinian flag with isreal. it's clearly a mural about the end of war, peace on earth. looking way too hard.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Of course the boy is in a bavarian costume!

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

then you haven't seen the rest of the murals. this is the only one that shows peace. this shows a new world. this is very scary stuff

also, these murals were done by a mayan artist

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
When I look at the artwork, which incorporates all different races/ ethnicities I notice how white are a minority compared with all the other races. Lack of skin pigmentation, whites must be aliens to this world.
And the dead soldier does look strange. It’s a gray.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Those murals were painted over long ago. There is more to the mystery at that airport than those creepy murals, that are long gone.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
What I find disturbing about the image is this, everyone is surrounding a small black child... Now, Im not making a racist statement, its in reference to our leader here in the US... When was this mural painted?

If befor Obama... Kinda freaky dont ya think?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by divine chronic

This mural has always struck me as an odd piece of art but I doubt its really all that meaningful in the grand scheme of things. Just some artists were given a job to symbolism international unity and apparently in the mural they unite against some Darth Vader looking guy. Its odd for sure but what it could mean I have no idea and people tend to read too far into these things.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
hidden sword. well a sword is Words, hidden words. hidden weapons, while the world disarms this entity is doing a trojan horse routine. when all arms are gone - he will produce his and conquer.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Nope, sorry, I've looked in all the pictures and I can't see Wally anywhere.

No knife in the dude's leg either.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
As wild as the mural rumors are, have you seen the horse by the road leading to the airport entrance. Giant and blue, with red glowing eyes and bulging veins...like a zombie hell horse.

That just sends all kinds of happy feelings as you are about to enter the airways. As if baggage wasn't stressful enough.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Take a look at some traditional german clothing like these
www.germanimporthaus.com... Trachten Socks&cart_id=1205363.37927
they have 2 part socks and we know the bottom of the shorts lace as they are usualy made of leather.
We see all the youth of the world bringing the swords of their nations to be beat into plowshares as the biblical saying.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I don't know about swords on some guys leg, but this image to me looks like the hammer and sickle. I'm sure we all know whose symbol the hammer & sickle are..
The bent sword is the sickle, and obviously the hammer is the hammer..

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
A man named Phil Schneider claimed during the last year of construction that the underground airport system was being connected to a deep underground base. The base is at least 8 levels deep, with a 4.5 square mile underground city and an 88.5 square mile base underneath the airport. Alex Christopher, Author of Pandora's Box and Pandora's Box II - an expose of the British instigation through Washington D.C. over the last 200 years - adds, "It is very unusual that they would allot a 50 square-mile area on the surface at which to locate an airport in the middle of nowhere unless they really planned to use it for something very unusual later. There is a 10-mile, 4-line highway out to this airport, and there is nothing out there in between the airport and Denver. Not even a service station, at least in September 1995."

[gratuitous spam link removed]

[edit on 28-8-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaBears

Could be he is wearing some type of 'gas mask'.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Use the ATS Search button for this topic, as it has been covered many many times at great length.

Holy Flying Amen!!!!
I agree with the use of the search function.
There must be many threads to contribute on this subject.

And the use of OMG in the thread title?!
Seriously?!

edit on 19-11-2010 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hey the German guy has Leggins on between his leiderhousens and socks. Worked in frankenmuthe Michigan for many years. The women lov em. No knife or sword sorry

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm
reply to post by MegaBears

Could be he is wearing some type of 'gas mask'.

Clearly this is the case. It's symbolizing peace over war, that is it. Nothing else.

I think those murals are horrible and ugly. It makes the airport looks unprofessional.

Why don't they just draw a bunch of care-bears on the walls while they're at it. Awful....

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I pesonally plan to hook up with another member of ATS in the Denver International Airport to do a complete updated investigation of everything that we can find there. I will post the results on ATS (I am very versed in Masonic symbolism as well and will be keeping an extra eye out for that there).

I am looking to get out there right after the holidays. I will keep ATS posted with pictures and videos (of the investigation) from the trip out there.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracycrazy
A man named Phil Schneider claimed during the last year of construction that the underground airport system was being connected to a deep underground base. The base is at least 8 levels deep, with a 4.5 square mile underground city and an 88.5 square mile base underneath the airport. Alex Christopher, Author of Pandora's Box and Pandora's Box II - an expose of the British instigation through Washington D.C. over the last 200 years - adds, "It is very unusual that they would allot a 50 square-mile area on the surface at which to locate an airport in the middle of nowhere unless they really planned to use it for something very unusual later. There is a 10-mile, 4-line highway out to this airport, and there is nothing out there in between the airport and Denver. Not even a service station, at least in September 1995."

[gratuitous spam link removed]

[edit on 28-8-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

Yeah... Well, as a Denver resident I can tell you that while a drive to DIA or KDEN used to involve a long drive through the middle of nowhere, this is nowhere close to being true anymore and the area is rapidly becoming a disturbing example of our city's unhealthy urban sprawl.
The original reason for which the airport was placed so far out in the prairie involves no sinister plot and was actually a very logical choice because the very reason that a construction of a new Denver airport was needed was the close proximity of the old Stapleton to residential housing which was bothersome and worrisome to a large number of Denver residents. There was space in the prairie far from the city so the location was chosen....

Oh! Also, first post!
Hi all!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join