It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russians found an alien!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I'd trust my lil brothers opinons more then i would Pravada i mean come on they do their news for kicks or something, LAME as for the MCdonalds dont laugh their comming to a corner near YOU! EVERyone shall be fat an happy with their delicious greasy fatpacked beefy treats. MOOOO MOOOO YUMMMM!

Anyways that alien is lackin in size hardcore, you trying to tell me that thing came from outaspace i dont think that thing could handle a trip in a plastic bag to the trashcan let alone a spaceflight. pravada needs to put the PLAYDOH down an stop trying to start a deversion.

MmMMMmmm Aliens The Other other other meat.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
There's a thread around here with better pictures... Nice ones actually.

could you find that thread for us. this story has been around for some time but it is a good one.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
www.redicecreations.com...

Russian geneticists to reveal alien’s DNA mystery 2007 04 01

Scientists may soon unravel the mystery of the “Uralian alien,” a tiny creature found near the town of Kyshtym in the Urals. Scientists carried out five series of laboratory studies investigating the DNA samples of the creature’s biological material. The latest study conducted by a Moscow-based Institute of Forensic Medicine produced sensational results. “A gene discovered in the DNA samples doesn’t correspond with any genes pertaining to humans or anthropoid apes,” said Vadim Chernobrov, a coordinator with the public research center Kosmopoisk. “No gene samples available at the laboratory match the gene. The experts in DNA research haven’t come across any creatures with such an elongated DNA molecule,” Chernobrov added. Scientists have been looking for an explanation of the Kyshtym phenomenon for more than ten years. The story began in the summer of 1996 after a miniature creature was found in the Chelyabinsk region. The find was soon dubbed the “Kyshtym alien.” A local medical examiner who performed an autopsy concluded that the dead body was neither human nor animal in nature. Ufologists regarded the Kyshtym dwarf as a clear-cut case of the extraterrestrial.

Article from: english.pravda.ru...

So, there's a gene in this creature that is neither human nor animal. Now.. either this entire story is a load of old cobblers, or this is a mindblowing revelation to those of us seeking the concrete scientific 'proof' of aliens on Earth. Though, I have to say, our 'dwarf' friend looks a little on the short side. Interesting story about the curse thing though. Reminds me a bit of Lord Carnarvon and the curse of Tutankhamen.

Anyway, bumping this 3-year-old thread. Up we go!

[edit on 4-4-2007 by RiotComing]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join