It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Russians found an alien!!!!!

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
From everybody's favorite Russian tabloid, Pravda


Extraterrestrial visitor in Russian province
02/18/2004 21:04
Research of the clothes alien Aleshenka (found in the Ural region) was wrapped in, revealed that this creature has nothing in common with human being, it is an alien, Moscow expert on UFOs Vadim Chernobrov said in interview to Chelyabinsk media.
This sensation goes back to 1996 to village Kaolinovy near the provincial town of Kyshtym in Chelyabinsk region.

On August 13, 1996 pensioner Tamara Vasilievna Prosvirina went to the village cemetery. Poor old lady suffered from psychiatric disease, and her perception of the surrounding world was weird. She used to gather flowers from the graves and decorated her room with these flowers almost every day.

In the evening the woman had supper and went to bed. Suddenly strange "voice" aroused in her brain. It requested Tamara Vasilievna to go to the cemetery again. The lady got dressed, took her torch and went out.

Huge eyes were staring at her out of the closest grave mound. The pensioner approached the grave and saw a strange creature about 25 centimeters in height. This was not a human being.

Tiny onion-shaped head looked like it was composed of five petals. The little creature had no ears, huge slanting catlike eyes occupied the biggest part of its face. The creature could not talk, but it started whistling quietly to attract the lady"s attention. Probably in this manner the alien was communicating in its planet.

The pensioner took the creature to her place. At home she started examining the alien. The body of Aleshenka (the diminutive name she gave to the creature) was plump and was swaying like jelly. The skin on the body was gray and with dark spots in brown on the head. No hair, small holes instead of ears. Small flat nose enabled the creature to breath.





Full story...

This would be really exciting if true, I doubt it is though considering the source.




posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
ill belive it when they get a bigger picture, and maybe a video.



posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Uhmmm, I dont knwo Pravda but the way that is written dictates I take the story with a wheelbarrow full of salt.

Unless of course you have translated for us, used a translator or the old lady of teh story actually wrote the piece herself



posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterofpuppets
ill belive it when they get a bigger picture, and maybe a video.


Yes, if they had a bigger pic to examine I could come to a better judgement.

But for now, I'd say it sounds like something from Weekly World News.



posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
There's a thread around here with better pictures... Nice ones actually.



posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Oh no not this place again this site is so 'out there' (if thats the right way to put it) with their claims I usually keep an open mind but not with this site.



posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The picture is quite pathetic, and it looks like someone's got a baby to take a crap on the table and then they've shaped it into a being.



posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
Extraterrestrial visitor in Russian province
02/18/2004 21:04


haha, you know what that reminds me of?

Anyone else remember "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"? When Doug Adams was talkin about that huge invasion force that amassed thousands of ships and prepared to invade planet Earth, but then was promptly swallowed by a small dog.




posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   



posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The Russians supposedly have an autopsy film of one of the same little aliens that crashed at Roswell, it has suction cup like pads on the ends of its fingers. Disclosure Project witness Dan Morris, who talks about the Alien Contact Intelligence Organization (ACIO), claims to have seen this film.

I wish Pravda would should us photos from that.



posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condorcet
The Russians supposedly have an autopsy film of one of the same little aliens that crashed at Roswell, it has suction cup like pads on the ends of its fingers. Disclosure Project witness Dan Morris, who talks about the Alien Contact Intelligence Organization (ACIO), claims to have seen this film.

I wish Pravda would should us photos from that.


yes, i saw the video, there were no head/legs/arms.... thouhge



posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This shi** rag makes The National Enquirer look as ethical/professional as the New York Times.



posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The russians ate my baby!!



posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
From everybody's favorite Russian tabloid, Pravda


Extraterrestrial visitor in Russian province
02/18/2004 21:04
Research of the clothes alien Aleshenka (found in the Ural region) was wrapped in, revealed that this creature has nothing in common with human being, it is an alien, Moscow expert on UFOs Vadim Chernobrov said in interview to Chelyabinsk media.
This sensation goes back to 1996 to village Kaolinovy near the provincial town of Kyshtym in Chelyabinsk region.

On August 13, 1996 pensioner Tamara Vasilievna Prosvirina went to the village cemetery. Poor old lady suffered from psychiatric disease, and her perception of the surrounding world was weird. She used to gather flowers from the graves and decorated her room with these flowers almost every day.

In the evening the woman had supper and went to bed. Suddenly strange "voice" aroused in her brain. It requested Tamara Vasilievna to go to the cemetery again. The lady got dressed, took her torch and went out.

Huge eyes were staring at her out of the closest grave mound. The pensioner approached the grave and saw a strange creature about 25 centimeters in height. This was not a human being.

Tiny onion-shaped head looked like it was composed of five petals. The little creature had no ears, huge slanting catlike eyes occupied the biggest part of its face. The creature could not talk, but it started whistling quietly to attract the lady"s attention. Probably in this manner the alien was communicating in its planet.

The pensioner took the creature to her place. At home she started examining the alien. The body of Aleshenka (the diminutive name she gave to the creature) was plump and was swaying like jelly. The skin on the body was gray and with dark spots in brown on the head. No hair, small holes instead of ears. Small flat nose enabled the creature to breath.





Full story...

This would be really exciting if true, I doubt it is though considering the source.


I would rather believe the Russian media than the American media. The American media is more untrustworthy.



posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 04:31 AM
link   
That thing was on Sightings years ago.

They first said they were fairy's, picked off a tree.

Oddly, they said the composition of the "fairy's" were that of fruit.



posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier

Originally posted by Condorcet
The Russians supposedly have an autopsy film of one of the same little aliens that crashed at Roswell, it has suction cup like pads on the ends of its fingers. Disclosure Project witness Dan Morris, who talks about the Alien Contact Intelligence Organization (ACIO), claims to have seen this film.

I wish Pravda would should us photos from that.


yes, i saw the video, there were no head/legs/arms.... thouhge

Care to share were you got this movie from? I'd like to see it..



posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
I would rather believe the Russian media than the American media. The American media is more untrustworthy.
And I'd rather gouge my eyes out than read English media...I hear it's as bland as the food and about as attractive as English womens teeth.



posted on May, 5 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
hey

im new and im from england - at least we're not as fat as you yanks that eat McDonalds all day everyday, i think you even feed it to your babies just to make sure they are fat aswell.

stick to the subject and don't slag off the english



posted on May, 5 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mark002
hey

im new and im from england - at least we're not as fat as you yanks that eat McDonalds all day everyday, i think you even feed it to your babies just to make sure they are fat aswell.

stick to the subject and don't slag off the english
Shut up dumbass, it was a joke. I think it's only fair to assume no countries media are all that reliable in some things. Pull your panties out of the old crack and have a laugh you bloody wanking sodtosser.



posted on May, 5 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
tabloid

That word right there should have ended this post lol.




top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join