It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's it all about?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Are people involved with the Rockefellers, Illuminatti, Freemasons and Bilderberg Group all actually controlling the world as a whole like puppets on a string... and if so........ are they in turn actually controlled by Aliens being such as the Aunnunaki? Is this happening in Underground bases and tunnels as we speak?

These issues have really been of interest to me lately... I also wonder about any 2012 connections....

[edit on 7-3-2008 by Jedimind]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Don't believe everything you read. Use your own judgement, insist on evidence, and stay rational. Don't accept things on face value, and don't buy into completely baseless, unsubstantiated theories.

Do that and you'll be fine.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply dave420. Thats really what I'm hoping for is to get other peoples take on these issues.

I definitely do not believe everything I read and I insist upon myself on others to stay rational and not accept things immediately...

HOWEVER...

MY point is that amongst all the conspiracy theories, Illuminatti/ Freemason etc. , IF there is any truth to any of the above....
WOW! If we as a collective of people are in fact being manipulated, if wars are planned in advance, and if a NWO is being planned for then I for one would view the world in a whole different light (I already have this view when researching these things and get a strange helpless feeling)

Also as an aside, I also can't help but wonder about Aliens and UFOs. The possibility of the Earth being visited by them now or in the past is mind blowing. I also realize that Aliens such as the Annunaki are suggested by some to already be here and perhaps they (or other Aliens) are the ones controlling the puppet strings....

Basically I'm just looking for answers. I've come across a lot of ideas and conspiracy theories concerning these things and I am started to really feel a need to know whats real and whats not? IM REACHING OUT TO ANYONE WITH MORE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THESE THINGS THAN ME TO HELP SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT FOR ME!!!

These are the most important issues in our lives I think... Even if we could disprove anything significant going on with the NWO agenda and Aliens/UFO's that in itself would be an accomplishment because we would then be left with a question of WHAT NOW!!! WHY ARE WE HERE!!! INSERT CLICHE PHILOSOPHICAL METAPHYSICAL QUESTION HERE!

new topics

join