It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird thing on wheels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I was at school and some weird thing on wheels "slid" across the school oval, it was weird, if anyone has any ideas on wat it is, post here, i'll upload a vid soon

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Why do you think it was a mythical creature/crypto? Wheels are rarely, if ever associated with the animal kingdom. Can't wait to see the video!

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I dont know, i just assumed.i just need to upload it to youtube first

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
sorry for the vid, some reason its upside down and im just tryin out this doohacky, i'll try again

mod edit: fixed link

[edit on 7-3-2008 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I saw a dog in there looking around. It's kinda like watching clouds....

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
its weird, i have no idea wat it is

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
sorry it short but
almost looks like and rc car
or gokart
type of thing

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
i hope it is, it kinda freaked me an my friends out.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Looks like a person in a white shirt in a golf style cart to me.

Maybe a gardener or janitor.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
it didnt look right though

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
did you watch if for a while or was the vid all you saw?
basically "ooh , then vid"
or " wow i think i should vid this ... then its gone"

I ask because in the length of time to choose to video or not to video you wold have seen in detail of why or why not to do it
in other words since you have videoed it you can give a better discription of what you saw and why you felt the need to video it

If it was a mere skidding across and then filmed it well why did you look there in the first place? Where did it go? did you chaise it? detail like that would help.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
i believe that is a dog on wheels, saw something like that on animal planet a couple of years ago. the dog can't use his backpaws, but can use his front legs, so he sits on a small wagon, moving forward with the help of his front legs, actually works great. lucky dog

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I've seen this creature before! It's the elusive drunk guy on a lawnmower!

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
i was taking the vid and the space on my phone ran out and thats all i got, anyhoo i gotta go, i'll see if i can find out more and i'llm post tomorrow

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I'm going to move the thread out of the Crytpo forum for now. Freaky, just a reminder of the T & C. Take special note of rule #1. Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
As was already mentioned, wheels are not normally associated with animals in nature, however Darkspace is pretty much on the money here I think

Some animals have carrier systems that have wheels on to aid the animal to move about freely if it has damaged its legs.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
yes, and it is a remarkable thing to do, giving a animal a second chance to live a somewhat "normal" life, after a accident or disease, rendering a animal incapable of moving around like other dogs. its great to see the joy the animal excerts when playing with its "owner" and other dogs. makes me happy

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I have a handicapped doggie myself, she is a half poodle, half chihuahua named 'Lillly' and after an accident she was left with a smashed pelvis and broken legs, but she got around just fine with the use of wheels similar to the ones in the above post, only Lilly is a tiny little thing. No longer needs the wheels though, but she has her own set of stairs for getting up onto things.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
thanks for all your help guys, now i have some idea of what it probably is.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Its a monkey

Fox

new topics

top topics

join