It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Student Caught With Explosives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Two weeks after university of california at davis installed new counter terrorism system, a college student was found with explosives yesterday. He has already been released on bail. It's All over the local news but i'm not seeing anything about it here. very suspicious stuff here. go to cbs13.com for more info. i'm sorry for being sketchy but i'm on my cell phone using opera mini so it's impossible to do this topic justice. i ask all of you to look into this and get to the bottom of this. i would but i'm using my phones number pad, writing this like some huge text message.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I just heard about this a few minutes ago through word-of-mouth (so this may not be entirely accurate). The friend of a friend of a person who attends school at Davis told their friend who in turn told my friend that the friends of the student who made the bomb claim that he just "really interested in science and would never hurt anyone." Pshwhat?

Either way, this is crazy. If the student was just making it for fun he should have had more common sense. Why would you make an object that exists mainly to hurt people in a place like a university if you claim not to want to hurt people?

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Absolutely. this whole thing is fishy. so frustrating that i have to use this wap phone browser cuz it's impossible to do anything. take the baton truth seekers!

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

a college student was found with explosives yesterday

Translation: Some teenager got caught with a firecracker.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Yea, those South of the border firecrackers are

killers, dude.

Pure unadulterated terrorism.

new topics

top topics

join