It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Philip Schneider, and why was he murdered?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I know little or nothing about him other than mentions of prison camps, the NWO and Killing Greys? sorry to be so uninformed on this. I Was not going to look this up so i didn't get covered over info. Is he a fraud? Did he really get murdered?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Freaky! My point count is 1984 right now! Yowsa! Can you believe I would ask about this guy and my point count was 1984? This is some connected stuff. I'm feelin it like that pager commercial.....

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Start with this: Phil Schneider

There are other videos and web sites with more information. Just use Google or Yahoo or do a search right here at ATS.

Yes, he was murdered.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sleuth
Start with this: Phil Schneider

There are other videos and web sites with more information. Just use Google or Yahoo or do a search right here at ATS.

Yes, he was murdered.

What I'm after is the real opinion from researchers. Was he for real or one of those fringe folks? Is this accepted material in the UFO world?

Amazing vid though.

I'm looking for ATS opinions. People that have the leg work in.

Yea or nea....

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Phil was a good man, one of two to come out from that wicked pit known as the Dulce base and come out talking. He paid the price for it... he's not the only one whose been killed for letting the world know about what goes on in hellish places like that.

Study up on his lectures carefully. You're going to learn now, more than you ever realized before, there is good and bad out there, human and other wise, and there are agendas being pushed forward that will make your skin crawl.

Good luck to you... if you need some reference material, U2U me.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
There are some things I don't understand about the stuff he said. If we're really at war with the Greys, then why haven't their ships been attacking us? I'm guessing the Dulce Base firefight was just one battle and it didn't last long past that? I also don't understand why the government would create AIDS and unleash it on the public.

[edit on 7-3-2008 by GrayFox]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Was he murdered?

The basis for those allegations come from his ex-wife, but to the best of my knowledge, no one has actually done an indepth investigation into her claims. They are just taken at face value; in this field, nothing should be taken at face-value.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
His daughter also makes those statements, and I am not giving you her contact information out of respect for privacy.

If AIDS was engineered (and researchers do not have any real idea where it came from... last year they decided it originated in Haiti, not Africa), it was designed to cut down the population, and if you honestly cannot figure out why that would be a desirable objective and by who, U2U me and I'll send you some material.

Yes, he was killed. Yes, the Dulce base exists, and it's the worst of the worst that I've been able to uncover in the whole damn cover up. And no, the UFO community is not bold enough to stand up against it. Would someone like to show me one UFO documentary, shown on television, that even mentioned it?

People are afraid of disappearing more than looking into a base that just doesn't exist and risking embarrassment. They're likely to tell you the latter out of insecurity. If you need more evidence, you have a lot more work to do in your studies (and I'm speaking to everyone, not one person). Keep studying, keep processing.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaurouge
His daughter also makes those statements, and I am not giving you her contact information out of respect for privacy.

So what?

Marie was only nine years old when Schneider died. She would only know what her mother would have told her.

new topics

top topics

join