It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars martians were moved

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
According to the Bible, God said he destroyed Mars, causing them to move next to the sun. Good luck finding martians on mars. end of story.

Do you lookup at the sky woundering? What are you searching for with rocks? The truth is already here on earth, find it. Just take a moment, pray and say "O, God, show me what you created."

Another reson is, you see, Martians created you, however by Gods hand. Not even the stars are pure enough in Gods sight. God is above all. We are just one of his creations. Many dimensions. Gods time eternal without time. The thought is unbearable. We are in time, the future has happened already, its just so slow, but we move faster than we know.

I believe that the animals we have now, have evolved not from here, but other places? Anyway not going furth,

[edit on 6-3-2008 by nuclear_terrorism]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Where in the Bible does God say he destroyed Mars? Or that Martians created Man? Where is the proof that mars is closer to the sun when it's a fair distance further out?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
www.watchmanbiblestudy.com...

I will not post anymore. I ontained this before even reading this website. I believe some of it is correct, not all.

The bible(scriptures) is not considered proof to many humans, I do not say that the bible is what you believe, i cant decide your life or what you've experianced in this life, however it may leave a mark, same with a martians & ghosts, we cant prove the unexplained of Gods creation.

We cannot answer why so many starving children are starving...however people are blessed and most do not care to feed the hungry cotinually, & many fade away as the serpent of time rolls around.................anyway............I suggest that you pray to have revealed unto you, secret knowlege is not public.

Blessing, Love, Peace out

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Although admittedly the chocobo you use as an avatar is somewhat mesmerizing... I'm not sure where you got your info for this one. Furthermore I certainly don't understand the hit and run. Why wouldn't you post any more? ATS is here for people to discuss topics. There can't be much discussion if you refuse to participate in your own thread.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nuclear_terrorism

Perhaps you should look at the bible yourself. Don't just be somebody else's mouth piece. Don't just spread a lie when you're not even sure what the bible says. You do your homework first.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
As opposed to the bible. Check out eskimo lore. I have read many articles regarding the silver bird bringing them to earth.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Some North American Indian tribe lore has the same concept, just a different "vehicle" that deliverys them to Earth.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I don't understand why, if there is a god, he allows so much suffering to go on in this world. Surely if there was an all powerful god, who created the world in 7 days then he'd have the almighty power to stop all that is wrong on the planet?

Also whenever there's a big earthquake, or hurricane or something, there's always a survivor that says 'I thank god for saving me' or something like that. Surely if god was that caring he wouldn't have allowed the earthquake/hurricane in the first place!!

I certainly don't want to tread on anyones beliefs and fully respect every person has their own faith and opinions, but I just have such a hard time with religion. To me it just seems like glorified folklore.

As for god supposedly destroying Mars, well, that's just not a very nice thing to do!! What kind of an example is that setting for the followers of his faith!

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by nuclear_terrorism

I did a little reading on the site you mentioned.....thanks for that link!

www.watchmanbiblestudy.com...

Lots of interesting stuff there.....it does make one wonder what some ancient peoples might have witnessed.....and how they would have explained what they saw.....

top topics

join