It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Chemtrail evidence

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
We would if we ever got paid - why do you think I'm now retired? It's all a con. they promise you three and sixpence a month and what do we get? Not even an imitation brass button ......

Still, it was fun writing all those 'scientific' articles and posting them up on the internet with dates making them look like they'd been written and published back in the 70s etc
And I got to play around with editing a few satellite images!

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh! My seven figure income??? All from E-Bay! That's right! E-Bay.....can I sign you up? 'cause I get commissions.....for signing people up...on ebay....

Did I mention I'm sellilng 'chemtrail' space on ebay?!?! Come one, come all!!! Limited space available!! Have your message sprayed by the next Military Charter......BurgerKing? McDonald's??? Still waiting for your call-back...... ..........hey! I'll settle for Wendy's!!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Oohh!! Essan!! What's a good UK chain to throw myself at? Boots? Dare I try....Harrods?!?!?

Oh, my, I have the vapors!!!! (fanning myself)...must be those bloody chemtrails again! Oh, pshaw! I believe I may faint.......

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
We would if we ever got paid - why do you think I'm now retired? It's all a con. they promise you three and sixpence a month and what do we get? Not even an imitation brass button ......

You know that IS sad... a friend of mine just recently retired from 20 years duty in Space Command... he went to the Gulf War... brought back the syndrome (he was okay, his wife caught it and went into a coma) and now that he is retired his disability is making it tough to get work and they are in danger of losing their home... the retirement income being about half now

So I understand where you are coming from... So much for "Thanks for your Service"

(Yes I know you were PROBABLY only joking... but ermmm...)

Still, it was fun writing all those 'scientific' articles and posting them up on the internet with dates making them look like they'd been written and published back in the 70s etc
And I got to play around with editing a few satellite images!

Hey ummmm wanna drop a hint or two on which documents? I promise... your name will never come up
I really am good at keeping secrets you know, when needs be... how else do you think I keep my sources?

[edit on 30-4-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Oh, come on, AA!!
That is not the point, and you know it!!

Ummm hate to disillusion you Herr Whacker... but that was EXACTLY the point... and I stated that clearly in the other thread AND on my page..

So please stop trying to insult the intelligence of those who DO understand what I am saying

Thanks

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
I like to consider myself an open minded guy (rightly or wrongly) but I haven't seen anything about chemtrails that point to anything other than contrails. Sorry.

Fair enough... so I will just have to dig harder to find something that will...

Hopefully before they scoop us on CNN

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Oh, my, I have the vapors!!!! (fanning myself)

I do not doubt that... your recent posts have certainly been filled with a lot of 'hot air'

Okay back to the search.... it's been fun (well....) I will leave you to sort out your gas issues...

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Z....good at keeping secrets? (ermmmm....ummmmm)

But you keep poking sticks at me? Thinly veiled, references to things from U2Us.....and it was YOU who threatened me, months ago, when I was a noobe, that the U2Us were private, lest ye be banned!!!

Anyway, I write now because you responded to Essan....you don't have to keep his secrets, he has said as much already. You can read it in Andy's signature, for Pete's sake!!

WW

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhackerEssan....you don't have to keep his secrets, he has said as much already.

Ummm I was talking about the documents he 'created'
You really need to calm down and get out of the sun, you Slaughterer of Dandelions and stop derailing threads

:shk:

[edit on THE TWELVE OF NEVER by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Z, there is no sun, here....anymore....because of all of your 'chemtrails'!!

AND....me? De-rail? Well, one of my hobbies is model trains, and sometimes they can de-rail....but, we're talking about internet threads, so maybe a more relevant term would be 'unravel'.

Just a thought.

Of course, in the analogy of 'threads'....they can make a tapestry...and the 'tapestry' of thought should not be restricted, or else you are being controlled by someone else, and your 'thoughts' are an illusion.

SO....Zorgon....please help me out. Explain, with all of your knowledge, whatever you think you're safe to reveal, all you know about chemtrails. Hey, it's not just me, it's the entire ATS audience!

Does HAARP tie in somehow? If so, how? IF we have these dozen or so secret orbiting platforms.....why not 'spray' from there?? Or, just use the DEW technology.....sheesh! Flying around, with 'nano' tech, at 30,000 feet....? BTW, even Military have to talk to ATC, if not in a Restricted Area or an MOA.....(Military Operations Area). Well, OK, some of the hotshots might just 'blow' through....I saw that in the Grand Canyon, decades ago....jet jocks getting off, having fun, but they, today, would have to atone....since it's all recorded.

As to chemtrails....really, it has grown into another 'cottage industry' for scammers to sell books and videos. These people depend on the ignorance of people, their lack of science and understand of logic....

Zorgon....if you TRULY wish to 'deny ignorance'.....then come clean, and stop beating around the bush, please.

WW

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I hate to tell you this, but I bought that movie, and I hated it, because it is disinfo.

The formula is easy, tell truths and mix in spin and voila, you have zeitgeist. Big deal...

I should have known better...

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
The clip is bad due to a "bad" translation

Well here is another German clip... when I have time I will do a full transcript... for now I will just let the picture tell a thousand words

Quickee version

Global temperature rising 1/2 degree C... this makes the PTB nervous...

Airplanes for example need to spread Sulphur (Schwefel) into the upper atmosphere

The sulphur powder is mixed with Kerosene which when burned in the engines generate sulphur dioxide...

The sulphur dioxide particles scatter the sunlight and reduce the ray that hit the earth

Along the worldwild airline routes, the gas is distributed globally and reduce global warming or actually stop it...

But sulphur dioxide is poisonous

so the PTB hope that the as the altitude is so high and the life span of the gas to short that it shouldn't sink to Earth...

But a guarantee for this, they cannot give us

There is no 'error' in translation

[edit on 1-5-2008 by zorgon]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

It's been well known for many years that one of the more outlandish proposals to counter GW is to spray sulphate particles into the atmosphere - effective create a manmade 'volcanic winter'.

But no-one is doing it, nor will they - and here's why

Source

A much-discussed idea to offset global warming by injecting sulfate particles into the stratosphere would have a drastic impact on Earth's protective ozone layer, new research concludes. The study, led by Simone Tilmes of the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR), warns that such an approach might delay the recovery of the Antarctic ozone hole by decades and cause significant ozone loss over the Arctic.

"Our research indicates that trying to artificially cool off the planet could have perilous side effects," Tilmes says. "While climate change is a major threat, more research is required before society attempts global geoengineering solutions."

Just because someone proposed doing something in the future, doesn't mean that it's been done for the past few decades
Such an argument is a non sequitur logical fallacy

[edit on 1-5-2008 by Essan]

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
now that your disinfo campaign has failed, and whistle blowers within the gov have come forward about aerosol spraying, I hope you all feel appropriately ashamed of yourselves for working so hard to protect the devils who are poisoning our children.......

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pilot
now that your disinfo campaign has failed, and whistle blowers within the gov have come forward about aerosol spraying, I hope you all feel appropriately ashamed of yourselves for working so hard to protect the devils who are poisoning our children.......

Instead of resurrecting a dead thread, why don't you start a new one about these government whistle blowers? There is even a whole forum dedicated to chemtrails now.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join