It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Chemtrail evidence

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

I admit that when persistent contrails were being studied back in the 60s and 70s it was thought at the time that they produced a small net cooling. This has since been shown to be incorrect.

The study I put forth was conducted POST 9/11/01 NOT in the 60s or 70s.

I will also note that this study was lead by the worlds leading climatologist!

EDIT: Global Dimming

[edit on 4/15/2008 by Alien Abduct]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hmmm nice post Herr weedwhacker...

However... it doesn't ex-plane THIS

Nor THIS

Nor THIS

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Yeah, what are those blue colored lines trailing behind that aircraft? I thought water vapors are supposed to be (what) white or clear, at least?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Your highness.....first picture, shadow. Go outside and look at a cloud, notice it's darker on the bottom or side away from the Sun??

Second, thinned out contrails....kinda looks like cirrus clouds, doesn't it?

Third....if memory serves, same answer as #1.

BTW, go take a look at FlightAware, I think you and JL will enjoy it!

Rember, just about every trans-con from LAX to the NorthEast USA go over KLAS. Look at the LOOP departure out of KLAX, especially the Dagget transition....

Enjoy, WW

ps....if you need help interpreting, as me or JL.

[edit on 4/22/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

For instance, just looked up COA FLight 1703, KLAX/KEWR

Flight Plan is LOOP4 DAG, J100-EKR-MBW-RAP J158 ABR J70 GEP J106 GRB J38 ECK J16 HANKK J522 HNK, then the SHAFF6 arrival to EWR

It's a B757-200, the current RADAR DataBlock shows it's at FL370 and the G/S is 503K (good tailwinds). Currently crossing the northern border of Utah.

Fun, eh?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
When you do some studying of meterology, things that we say will make more sense, perhaps.

Hmmm perhaps....

But then these guys... Royal Meteorological Society Weather Club have taken a closer look at the airplanes that produce these chemtrails...

What to look for

Now the explanation here is that the aircraft has been fitted with "Six smoke generators were installed under the wings of the 747 to provide a visual image of the trailing vortices." These generators appear to be built on to the wings themselves. If you look at the blowups of the photo at www.dfrc.nasa.gov... you will see that the smoke generators are very small and not very noticeable.

Now if this generator is able to produce smoke, then why not a chemical mixture to form chemtrails. Now if these small generators were to be placed behind each engine, chemical particles could be shot out from the generators and thus mix in together with the jet exhaust. So when the chemicals come out, they are not burned up as or altered if they were mixed with the fuel. Also shielded micoplasmas could easily pass from a generator into the exhaust staying in in tact and preserved. This would then allow the clouds to act as storage tanks for mycoplasmas/viruses/bacteria. Here they could grow then slowly be blown down with the winds or taken down with rain.

The key to this is that these generators are small and basically un-noticeable in the air. Crewmen on the ground would notice them but would not know what they are. If they asked they could be told to mind their own business and do their work.

So what I would like to see is that trail watchers obtain the very best close up photos they can and to look for these telltale generators. If we can get one photo showing them then the cat is in the bag. Also when you go to air shows, get real close to the military jets and look for generators. Also get close up photos of the back exhaust. If they are highly polished, then we must go back to the theory that chemical particles are in the fuel.

Rain water testing has shown the presence of aluminium particles in samples. Will Thomas was told that if aluminium particles are in the fuel, they would act as a polish on the metal. So get those close up shots happening and send them to me for placement.

Thank You!

www.geocities.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Z, you already know what that picture is, defcon covered it already.

It is disingenuous to post something that is patently misleading, isn't it?

MS, you know better!

WW

Needed to add....the photo Zorgon posted was discussed on another 'chemtrail' thread, and thoroughly described as nothing more than a wingtip vortex study...a specially equipped B747, perfectly harmless smoke trails for the study.

Remember, folks - the contrails are produced by the engines, by the hot exhaust gases interacting with the cold air. Not always will the air contain enough moisture (water vapor) for condensation to occur....so the engine exhaust will by invisible. A twin-jet will produce a double contrail (MD-80/DC-9 are twin-jets, but aft fuselage maunted engines, tend to combine to appear as one).

The common four-engine jets today are the B747 and A340, soon to be added in, the A380. That's the Civilian side, of course. KC-135, C-17, C-54....Military, four engines. KC-10, modified DC-10, three engines.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well if you want cool pictures of vapor trails, contrails , chemtrails and wing tip vortexes... I would highly recommend..

Airliners.Net

Gallery One

Gallery Two

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Another thing....just to show you how old that particular photo is, when you look closely you'll see it sports American Airlines livery.

AAL got rid of its last B747 in the late 1980s or early 1990s!!! SO, we're looking at a picture from nearly two decades ago!!

AND, you'll notice the slats and flaps are extended....a typical limitation on Boeings is a maximum altitude for slat/flap extension of 20,000 feet. And, of course, there are airspeed restrictions as well.

SO, this was a test, as the text points out....BUT, the text also asserts the nozzles are small and hard to see. Yeah, right! Like no pilot would notice something odd hanging off the trailing edge of the wing during his walk-around!

If you wanna believe that pilots are stupid, and unwittingly flying airplanes with all of this 'chemical' equipment attached, then continue in your delusional world. If, instead, you can see the mountain of evidence and testimony that refutes this 'chemtrail' nonsense, then welcome to sanity!

WW

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

It is disingenuous to post something that is patently misleading, isn't it?

How is it misleading? The full link and explanation are there

The title clearly says SMOKE GENERATORS

here is the close up...

SOURCES

Debunk all you like... but these clearly show that they COULD just as easily spray ANYTHING out of them

Now the point is that they DO HAVE THESE 'SPRAYERS" attached

The only thing misleading here is silly debunkers like you and Defcon5 trying to bamboozle the public into thinking nothing is going on...

Well German TV News says otherwise

German News Station Exposes Chemtrails- Translated!
SOURCES

Now one has to seriously wonder what yours and Defcon5's REAL mission is here at ATS, hmmm?

:shk:

Now I have photos of a grid being created (being developed) taken here in Las Vegas that me and my daughter watched... There were many planes involved and within a matter on MINUTES the sky was covered in a checkerboard grid pattern...

But what was most interesting was that the space BETWEEN the 'contrails' started to fill with clouds... and we clearly saw (and photographed) streamers falling from the 'contrails' that created a nice rainbow effect

When they are back I will post them... but I have seen others like it on the web... This is just the first time I saw them being created.. And there was lots of other traffic in the air NOT creating the grid

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Another thing....just to show you how old that particular photo is, when you look closely you'll see it sports American Airlines livery.

WOW
Talk about shoveling on the BS... I can't believe that YOU would be so blatant in your 'debunking' as to post obvious crap...

American Airlines? Did you even READ the link? The "Smoke Generators" were on NASA's Shuttle Transport...

The wake vortex study continued even after the 747 was returned to its primary mission of carrying the Space Shuttle.

www.dfrc.nasa.gov...

So in your haste to obfuscate the truth... you resort to outright BS now?

:shk:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yeah, didn't read the whole llink, my bad. BUT.....from whom did NASA buy the B747?????

WW

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

OK, Z, I'll keep playing, it's fun!

Photo #1: 10 F-14s, at an airshow I assume? (or else 'Mission Accomplished in Iraq!! :lol

Photo #2: A DAL or CAL B737NG, with winglets (makes me tend toward CAL) and vortices coming off of the outboard section of the flaps...must have been a humid day, maybe Houston?

Photo #3: False color image of what looks like a Virgin Atlantic Airbus A340.

How am I doing so far?????

WW

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Good link about the smoke generators!
What I would ask about the chemtrails(possibly occasional contrail)
expanding and covering the sky. Why would there be supersaturation NEARLY EVERY day???

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Because there are maybe 50% more flights everyday than ten years ago??

Mrs Clear, please check out the website I've mentioned before....'FlightAware'...and see if those contrails have anything to do with normal, commercial flights between major cities....depending on where you live.

Have fun!

adding....and Mrs Clearskies....I have seen many days when there are NO CONTRAILS.....because the air is too dry!

Check your meteorology textbooks if you wish to learn more.

Thank you! Come again!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by amanbuthimself
FACT: German Airface admitted they did it over germany.

Lie

Fact: the German airforce denied they were responsible for deploying the chaff but said it was the Dutch airforce. Either way the incident has nothing whatsoever to do with chemtrails and especially the idea that visible contrails are chemtrails.

contrailscience.com...

Unless you are claiming that chemtrails are chaff and therefore date back to WWII?

(btw try reading the whole of the site that I linked to ....
)

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, why don't you provide the technical data to show how much was involved to install those smoke generators?

First of all, I can guess one thing....the plumbing was snaked out to the wing using the flap bays, following the aft-most stringer, without violating the internal fuel cells. In this scenario, the flaps were left extended, an not retracted at all, since the 'plumbing' was in the way. This is plausible, since flaps are extended for take-off, and landing....and for slow flight in order to conduct this wingtip vortex experiment.

Now, where were the tanks to provide the 'smoke' mixture? Doubt if they took the time to violate the pressure bulkheads....likely some room existed in the wheel wells? Still, would have to provide controls, and that means going through the pressure bulkheads, so while at it, why not? Just punch through, and seal it up behind....OR, just fly unpressurized????

Heck, even easier!!!!

WW

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

So Zorgon - are you now saying that chemtrails are actually just scientific experiments aimed at better understanding of wingtip vortexes, so that we can enjoy safer airflight?

Well, if that's the case, bring on the chemtrails .....

Oh,wait a minute, I don't want to encourage more airflight .... it's affecting our weather and climate in a manner I don't like! Ban wingtip vortex experiments now!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

OK, Z, I'll keep playing, it's fun!

Photo #1: 10 F-14s, at an airshow I assume? (or else 'Mission Accomplished in Iraq!! :lol

Photo #2: A DAL or CAL B737NG, with winglets (makes me tend toward CAL) and vortices coming off of the outboard section of the flaps...must have been a humid day, maybe Houston?

How am I doing so far?????

WW

Not so good.

1. SU-27s flying at an airshow.

2. MD-11. No idea who it belongs to, but if you look at the MLG set up it has the centerline gear that was installed on all the MD-11s.

3. Got that one right as far as plane type and airline.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

With all respect, Zaph!

upon a closer peek at photo #2....now I see the center gear!!

As to Sukhoi....well, I admit that stumped me, just my American bias kicking in, assuming the F-14!!

Well....33%....that's a failing grade!

My only defense....the winglets made me jump to a conclusion, and the faint hint of the paint scheme.

Gonna go out and buy me a bigger monitor!!!

WW

edit to add, for Zaph....extra credit....

Why the center gear on the DC-10-30/MD-11?

Get this and you win bonus points!!!

WW

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join