It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Chemtrail evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

These shots were taken over my yard in the middle of Feb. Since then I've seen less activity, feeble trails with gaps that cross the sky but don't fan out as much. I put up a chembuster in the backyard to see if it would have an effect Marc h 1st. Too soon to tell. Here is the link for those interested:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
In the first shot, it's plain to see a regular contrail next to the big , fanned out stuff the other planes left behind, and it's trail is disappearing quickly as they normally do.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
s204.photobucket.com...

heres a link to phoitos i took of one over my house, the pics arnt in order.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
when were these taken?

If I wasn't worried about what they were, I'd think they were kind of pretty sometimes.
What do you think about chembusters? Think they might work?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
south australia. i took these at the end of last year, i just didnt have an account on here and ive been having shoulder problems so i didnt have the time. i havnt seen another one since, im always looking. a cloudbuster might work but i dont know, if its a spray i dont see how it could stop it. ive never heard of a cloudbuster, it wouldnt hurt to try it out thats the only way you could tell if it works, seems simple to make.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Dude, those are contrails. When they are newly formed, they are narrow. After a while, the winds start spreading them out.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
May I chime in?

At the risk of being repetitive, since there is a thread already called 'Chemtrails over my house', or something to that effect, those are nothng more, nothing less than CONtrails, a very naturally occuring consequence of modern jet airliners passing overhead, and conditions in the atmosphere at those Flight Levels contain enough water vapor that it condenses out...hence the word 'condensation'.

A great question I posed before, besides already explaining that commercial jets have no tanks to contain these 'alleged' chemicals, and no means to 'spray' them...my question, not answered, is WHY, if it is secret, is it done in BROAD DAYLIGHT?!?

I welcome your responses....

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
weedwhacker!!! i was waiting for you to come in

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

youve been a pilot right? if they are belting out that thick then why dont i see them when i sit in a window seat behind the wings

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
and im sure those trails arnt there from take off until landing so why wait until the plane is over a town or city to dump what ever it is

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by onesockon

youve been a pilot right? if they are belting out that thick then why dont i see them when i sit in a window seat behind the wings

Good question, onesockon, thanks for asking.

If you closely examine photos taken from the ground, or even taken from other airplanes as we pass each other, you will see a distinct gap in the 'trail'...it forms very consistently a few dozen feet BEHIND the airplane. You will not see the contrail the airplane you are sitting in. You may, if you manage to spot one, another airplane above or below you, possibly converging or diverging with the course you happen to be on.

Heck, I'll have to repeat myself...Sometimes, over the North Atlantic, we can see the contrails of the airplanes above, on the same track, or below....but NOT always, because when the air is too dry, contrails don't form. Sometimes the trails last a long time, sometimes they dissipate within minutes.

When you do some studying of meterology, things that we say will make more sense, perhaps.

Thanks for your post.

Add for clarity: I mention the NAT tracks (North Atlantic) tracks because we stay on a determined course, based on Lat/Long coordinates, and don't get to go 'direct' as is often done in a radar environment, as in, the Continental United States.

The NAT tracks are created every day, and will vary by Latitude to maximize or minimize the prevailing winds, depending on your direction. The majority of traffic Eastbound is in the evening, and overnight, so won't see many contrails there! In the mornings, most NATs are Westbound, Europe to North America.

These tracks 'anchor' at a particular designated intersection, or VOR...and they are designated by Lat/Long points, as in, for example...track 'C' might leave from Gander...and then fly to 50N/50W. Next point could be 60N/40W. Next, 61N/30W (where we switch over to a different Oceanic Control ATC authority). Usually, 'cause it's a great circle, we will reduce the latitude as we near Europe...so next waypoint might be 60N/20W, or even 59N/20W dsepending on how the tracks were built for that day. By 15W we are getting close to Europe, so we revert to radar and VHF control....

IN a nutshell, that describes Trans Atlantic Ops...I mention that as background because, before GPS we relied on something called INS. In daylight, when there were contrails to see, it was comforting to know that we were still on course, since we could see everyone else, above and below...

NOW, in addition to GPS, so very accurate, we also have TCAS, so we can see other airplanes, above and below us, within a range of 40 miles...

[edit on 6-3-2008 by weedwhacker]

[edit on 6-3-2008 by weedwhacker]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
weedwacker et al; look at the first shot ...in the photo you see a CONtrail near the middle of the "X" of the spread out crap ...see how it has dissipated? See how it's length is very short?? It is not leaving a spread out trail behind it.

Can't you see the difference??!!

[edit on 8-3-2008 by Pilot]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

Hey.

You don't need evidence. Chemtrails are fact. The times reported US Planes sprayed Chemicals over Wiltshire in the UK.

FACT: German Airface admitted they did it over germany.

People who don't accept chemtrails are a little too Naive.

[edit on 9-3-2008 by amanbuthimself]

[edit on 9-3-2008 by amanbuthimself]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
weedwhacker just debunks, he has no clue because he either has flown just commercial jets or has something to do with the unmarked jets that fly over our towns and dump this shiiit over it

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

has your chembuster worked?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by onesockon

The skys have been clear since I put it up...haven't seen any spraying lately, I think the true test will be when they do a lot of spraying and then see what happens, I'll let you know. There are vids on Youtube of people pointing them at trails and holes appearing , so...you know

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by onesockon
weedwhacker just debunks, he has no clue because he either has flown just commercial jets or has something to do with the unmarked jets that fly over our towns and dump this shiiit over it

onesockon...Oh, my!

Check my response on ANOTHER thread...

You toss around a word like 'debunk' and expect no retribution?!?

I write coherent, thoughtful and educational responses. That isn't 'debunking', it is 'denying ignorance'.

Sorry I get technical, perhaps I should learn to speak in "layman's" terms.

(BTW, you tried to evade the ATS censors, with a word in your post...you know what I mean...)

So, here's a thought experiment: Ten people all witness the same car accident. Three of them say they smelled something, (no one else did) two of them saw something no one else saw, one 'tasted' something in the air, and the other four gave a fairly accurate account, based on the Police Report after investigation the scene.

Now. who ya gonna believe?!?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Good grief! I'll tell you what- the next time you see these so-called 'contrails' above you, and they keep making Xs all over the sky(are the pilots DRUNK??), make yourself take the time and stay out in it, especially at night when you can see little 'flakes' falling from the sky(looks like light sleet?), just stay out in it a good hour or so. Then the next day (or next), you will probably be coughing and maybe have a sinus headache or worse(depending on how healthy you are). Just take the time and do it. Just make sure your CONTRAILS are covering the whole sky and it is so thick you can't see the blue or the stars at night, anymore. Okay??

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by imysbbad

None of these things have ever happened to me and I live on a very busy air travel route AND flight paths that overlap in an x-shape in no way insinuates drunkenness.

Please...

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

Yes, PLEASE! Sorry you hadn't experienced the sky getting slam full of crud by the chem trails coming out of the jets. I have seen as many as 7 huge Xs at one time and huge loops all over the place. You can't tell me that is normal air traffic. Save your typing!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join