It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, so the 2007 ATS election is over, Doesn't mean we can't have a President!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
INTREPID voters post here. The CHANGE you seek will be welcome.

[OK, even you guys and gals running against him, make it known you want a President of ATS]

INTREPID, INTREPID, INTREPID!
It takes a Canadian to run the U.S Government these days...

[edit on 6-3-2008 by RANT]

[edit on 6-3-2008 by RANT]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Why didn't you show interest in the election when you had the chance or weren't you aware that things were moving again ?

Otherwise I have to say that control of the AP presidency has come down to a three way civil war between myself , Nyk537 and Bodrul . Stop playing the role of the UN and do something useful like planting rumours that my rivals are seeking to develop nuclear weapons and are capable of launching WMDs in under five minutes .

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
Why didn't you show interest in the election when you had the chance or weren't you aware that things were moving again ?

Sorry, I only log into this molasses once a month. Seemed more than over a bathousand time.

Stop playing the role of the UN and do something useful like planting rumours that my rivals are seeking to develop nuclear weapons and are capable of launching WMDs in under five minutes .

All I know is Intrepid plays that role. I caught a YouTube of him rattling his saber this AM.

new topics

join