It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 a cover up for something bigger

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
i have been wondering why would they have a base with secrets in it even tho the base is secret heaps of people know about it so what i have been thinking is that what if there is something bigger of a secret than Area 51 so even tho Area 51 may contain secrets there hiding something that hasn't been heard of before maybe this thing has the most top secrets in it let alone posable time travel and a warp gate to some far away place so even tho that maybe there is a place like this i have no proof so what the question rely is :is Area 51 just a cover up for something a lot bigger

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I think there probably isn't a lot going on at Area 51 anymore besides secret aircraft tests.

I think a lot of the REALLY secret stuff has been moved to Utah or maybe Pine Gap.

It seems like once they started publishing satellite photos of area 51 on the web and the government admitted its existence there has been a lot less interest.

There probably is something much more secret somewhere.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I'm inclined to believe Area 51 is indeed little more than a big distraction, especially because Lear and Lazar, both of whom have spread a lot of disinformation AND have government ties, have made a lot out of the site. In the likely case these two are government disinformants, this would greatly support the theory that A51 is the "wrong tree" the government wants us to "bark up".

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
I'm inclined to believe Area 51 is indeed little more than a big distraction, especially because Lear and Lazar, both of whom have spread a lot of disinformation AND have government ties, have made a lot out of the site. In the likely case these two are government disinformants, this would greatly support the theory that A51 is the "wrong tree" the government wants us to "bark up".

What makes you think Lazar and Lear are spreading disinformation? I hold both in high regard especially Mr. Lear who has more credentials then everyone else in this forumn combined. Why would he risk his reputation trying to get the truth out if he did not really care?

He and Lazar probably do not know everything but accussing them of intentionally spreading bad information, at the very least, shows "poor taste" IMHO!

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
ALIENS, U.F.O.'S, NWO, GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY????????????????????

I used to do alot of Methamphetamine and trip on this stuff way too much, to the point where I was arrested and placed in the 72 hour psyche observation tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Area 51 is alot like Bigfoot it plays upon your deepest delusions and works the darkest corners of your mind but alas it is nothing more than a proving ground for the U.S. Military and Lockheed Martin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The reason security is so damn tight is they (They being the U.S. Government) dont want a bunch of idiots running out into the desert half cocked and end up glowing from all the Waste Pits containing Radioactive Material!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Why should area 51 be a cover for something bigger? I fail to see the logic in "since groom lake has become widely known...that spells the end for deep black projects". Have you guys ever heard of underground levels at area 51?

Obviously, that does not mean area 51 is the only or most secret facility in the world. I will speculate, based on research, that there are many, many more!

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Why should area 51 be a cover for something bigger? I fail to see the logic in "since groom lake has become widely known...that spells the end for deep black projects". Have you guys ever heard of underground levels at area 51?

I just think that as it became more and more popular and the public began watching it with a more critical eye they probably moved a lot of the super secret stuff out of sight somewhere.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
so many things to say so little to do id say what is a good idea we just get heaps of people and barge straight on in there perhaps a lot of people from each state they cant kill us all.......can they

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
IMO, no doubt. Misdirection has been the Guv'mint's stock-in-trade for years.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Since the gov't believes that if we find out aliens are real we will become unrestless and demanding, that could seriously impair said gov't previously established agenda which would be more significant than aliens RIGHT NOW because theyare trying to take our rights away via terrorist attacks

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Area 51/aliens/etc are all distractions from the path and we need to understand that in the enlightning process which we are all going through invoulntarily that it is a really hard test because the truth will set you free if you can sort it out from all the BS

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
aliens are real dip #

link   
aliens are real dip #

link   
aliens are real dip #

link   
aliens are real dip #

link   
aliens are real dip #

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I believe it's a distraction also. Why hide secrets in a place that is widely known? I think Area 51 is a cover up for area S4 because it is an underground base that not much is known about. But I can't be sure.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Ok i'm not going to comment too much on military facilities and especially Area 51 but i have to address a few things.There is nothing there to see.The secrets kept there are nothing more than aircraft (no not spaceships).Any evidence of the Roswell crash (if you believe it was real) was moved along time ago.Although to say "why would they hide something there when everyone knows about it"is a rather dumb comment.Here's 2 valid reasons why they would hide something there.
#1 - If you got close enough to see an alien spacecraft at Area 51 chances are you wouldn't be telling anyone about it.
#2 - What better place to hide something than right under someone's nose?

And to all of you who sit here and talk about getting pictures of top secret military test flights from there and talk about breaking into the base.Keep in mind since 9-11 a lot of things have changed and even talking like that on a message board can lead to consequences that you aren't ready to deal with.I understand the need to know the truth and what is out there if anything but i sure wouldn't risk my freedom or my life chasing red herrings.

Be very careful with what you are doing.Read up on the Patriot Act and realize that this country isn't as free as we think it used to be.

You have a better chance of finding Atlantis than finding some mystical stargate or spaceship at Area 51.I'm not saying this to be malicious or rude.I'm saying this because i dont think that your search for the truth is worth the consequences you could face.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
well - why do you suppose they need one of these - so they can fly higher - faster - IDONTHINKSO

www.zianet.com...

they started the Manhatten Project in a High School Gym.... ok, and the previous post about the Patriot Act... I'm a Patriot and I take that piece of paper as toilet paper - Its Un-Constitutional and I will stand for that 200+ year document under any all circumstances.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Please tell me that's not your evidence.That equipment hardly screams "we have aliens at Area 51 and captured alien spacecrafts".

Keep barking up the wrong tree if that's your thing.The government doesn't need to spread disinformation,the general public does a good enough job.

<<   2 >>

join