It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran caught red handed

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by SavageHenry
If one goes off in an "attack" ... just know that it was allowed.

Do you really think if a nuke went off in a major city or a missile was launched by some non-government group there would be a nuclear attack on Iran even if a few weeks later the signature of the bomb was theirs?

I don't...

Let me ask you this, if Iran had a posture of a peaceful nature what country would want to attack them?

LoL..

Are you serious???

What NON-Government group could possibly launch a Nuclear ICBM with out the direct assistance of a government???!!??---(apart from some kinda crazy Die Hard/James Bond type of scenario)

And you should bet your sweet ass if New York, Jerusalem, London or any other city was nuked and the signature was a match for ANY country ... they would get a layer of Fallout on them in the extreme...

However... you are arguing that it could happen.. I say that it would only happen if the proverbial "THEY" allowed it to happen - perhaps the future event will take place on the same exact day that 4 major training operations are going on..one of them including a city being nuked...hmmmzz

Using a nuke preemptively is a kick in the balls... a foul... and a total crime above most others...

Who could possibly oppose retaliation after such an event??

More so, the fiction that a "Terrorist" group would use such a device is Hollywood fantasy...

Besides the facts behind most of the major "Terrorist" groups are fabricated, exaggerated, and viewed through a single lens ...

Any of the genuine ones have something tangible to fight for...

REAL "Terrorist" groups usually equate to groups who are fighting an oppression/occupation/etc of some sorts against a vastly superior fighting machine that they have no choice then to revert to guerrilla tactics. They do not have Aircraft, Trillion dollar budgets, Navies, Tanks, Etc...They are usually fighting for their homelands in one way or another... and would have nothing to gain and everything to lose for using such a device...

The manufactured Terrorist groups are a front... This is provable in many different ways, and could possibly be responsible for the hypothetical nuclear attack... However the problem lies in them getting one anywhere near a target...

Once again.. because I do not think you are listening to me when I tell you this..

THIS IS VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO DO... It is easier to pull off sneaking back into bed with your smoldering wife after a night out of heavy drinking with the boys... then it would be to do that...

SO.. If it happens .. It is because it was allowed...

--

To address your last question...

There are plenty of countries that would want to do that..Namely the one you and I live in, and its satellite state of Israel... The reasons are apparent, however a couple are obviously able to fulfill many different facets of the current paradigm...

- To make the followers of a popular religeous text think their "prophacies" are coming true...
&
- To secure energy sources so our petroleum backed dollar does not totally collapse... Remember that Iran is about to trade Oil in Euros.... Just like Saddam... We have not forgotten that fact have we?

Still I would like to refocus the question you asked to me...

"Let me ask you this, if the United States/Israel had a posture of a peaceful nature what country/group would want to attack them?"

*edited to add one vital word

[edit on 18-3-2008 by SavageHenry]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

As American is looking for any excuse to attack Iran you should be weary of such information.
The Iranians are not stupid people,they would not let any investigators near equipment that would point at them developing nuclear weapons,they would misdirect them instead.

The world news like to make countries like Iran seem like a place full of Islamic nutters.But in recent years America & Britain have shown that they are just as bad.
They have started illegal wars in 2 different countries,they are now looking to start a 3rd,and possibly even a 4th war,that one against China.
America & Britain have manipulated the press on a scale Stalin would be proud of,they have taken away people's human right to a fair trial,they have instigated a network of "spy on your neighbour just in case they're terrorists" and they are taking away the right for the common man to speak out against their governments.Hell,the American government won't even tell their public the truth when it comes to how many soldiers have died!!

It is also important to remember that America has the 2nd largest cache of nuclear weapons in the world and they are the only country to use them in anger,ever! (which they did with the backing of Britain & France.)

What can Iran hope to achieve by starting a war with America?
All they have to do is look at Iraq & Afghanistan to see thats its futile.

I say if Iran goes to war it'll be because America & Britain have instigated it!

[edit on 18-3-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Interesting how we are totally surrounding them .... then crying foul against them..

I laugh at people who get all indignant like this... They talk about "Terrorists" and beheadings... suicide bombings... and how barbaric these people are... etc

When we kill more people then they could ever hope too.. with our "Civilized" Missles, Bombs, God BLESSED Soilders, Holy Torture rituals.. ETC ETC..

But even more to the point!...

What they HELL would any of YOUdo if another country invaded the US... ???

Lay down .. Lube up .. and talk dirty???

-edit to bold and underline you... I want answers.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by SavageHenry]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Tactical Nuclear weapons are ones used in Germany

at the end of the day a nuke is a nuke - and the moment the first ones are used in the ME , the gloves come off - and we will see chechnya being glassed , pakistan/india over kashmir etc and the world goes down in flames.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
"Remember they think its their job to bring about their Mahdi and be his Army to march to Israel so no Iran does not need a bomb and know one is even thinking of Invading them so they have no just cause for a weapon like this."

From what fox news did you hear this bull crap!
Iran, Iraq, Syria and virtually all of us are directly threatened by israel and their nazi lead leadership. They compiled with US (read zionist lead government) help over 200 nukes and are ready to use them with no provocation only if and when they seem fit.

Their nazi leaders publicly stated that israel can't be judged and tried for anything and they are ones who can do just about anything with no reprisal.
If they didn't control US puppets they would have received few nukes looong time ago from some party trust me on this.

So, Iran and everyone else has as much or even more right to protect them selfs from such an evil like israeli terrorist run and sponsored state.
They have my vote when it comes to building nukes or anything else.
When big boys decide to destroy their stockpiles of nukes then they can demand that everyone else does the same. Till then rules apply for everyone the same. That is the law of nature and only law I obey.
International "law" was made by zionists for zionists. US is a puppet in their big scheme. Sooner People get that the better.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join