It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Levitating Machine!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I feel this is the best place to post about my invention because it dosent fit any where else, also, if you attach guns it can be a weapon. It does use electricity but it can use fossil fuels. It levitates by using magnets. If you all would like me to post the plans i will.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
that would be great if you could post the plans, or a link to them. sound like a very interesting concept, and how much can it levitate ?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by riptide

the theory with the math states that it matters how high it is, now of course until i design a moving system it will only go stay where it is not move left or right. but my theory suggests that when releasing it it will stay at its current height so raise it and it will stay there. i don't know about a Zero G environment though. The math suggests that it can deify gravity by 92%

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
sounds cool send me one

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Geljabar21

lol, the plans arent to complex but those are the most i can send you, now i was thinking of designing this for the military, they can use it for combat or just transport or just snipers, think about it. a sniper can sit on it and it lift him higher than all the buildings, then he better have a license to kill

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Care to elaborate further?

By the way, the military doesn't just go out and find something cool, before the Military adopts anything, they normally need to have a requirement for it, kind of like how contracts and bids work.

Who knows, maybe they'll look at it be all like "This is nice!"

Levitation with magnets huh? Kinda like maglev? How do you power the magnets and keep them polarized?

Shattered OUT...

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
Care to elaborate further?

By the way, the military doesn't just go out and find something cool, before the Military adopts anything, they normally need to have a requirement for it, kind of like how contracts and bids work.

Who knows, maybe they'll look at it be all like "This is nice!"

Levitation with magnets huh? Kinda like maglev? How do you power the magnets and keep them polarized?

Shattered OUT...

well, im not gonna release to much info right now. But, i can tell you that one side spins as the other spins the opposite way, while each end had opposite magnets.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
So you're going to use gyroscopes to provide stabilization for the magnets?

How's the patent coming along?

Shattered OUT...

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ShatteredSkies

the patent is comin along good, im gonna work on the original model first.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Please drop me plans to [email protected].

I am also interesting in magnetic propulsion systems

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I'm really not being facetious, but could you adapt this for domestic use instead of offering it to the military?

I've wanted something like this for ages to help me carry heavy shopping bags and I can't be the only one.

You'd have a much wider market if you made something of use to the general public. It would make moving heavy furniture a lot easier, for instance. Think how many people would appreciate a bit of a 'lift' when trying to get a wardrobe upstairs.

Anyway, good luck with it. I'll buy one if I see it on the market

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I built a magnetic platform over 40 years ago. I could levitate it to nearly any height I wanted and drive ti around in a small area (limited by its power tether).

The system was quite simple. The problem with it though, it required huge amounts of electric power to operate. Even by today's standards it would be quite impractical. And, there are better ways to accomplish the same thing.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
I built a magnetic platform over 40 years ago. I could levitate it to nearly any height I wanted and drive ti around in a small area (limited by its power tether).

The system was quite simple. The problem with it though, it required huge amounts of electric power to operate. Even by today's standards it would be quite impractical. And, there are better ways to accomplish the same thing.

any chance os seeing mroe info on this?, drawings, plans anything?, i fnd your claim and the ops rather interesting and would love more info
thanks

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Yes i would like to know more info and plans too

i am only 1 year how interested in that kind of system, but looking into any working model who can work in vacum too. The energy not maters. Just so i not need one big nuclear reactor.

Nazi been created who flying well, also some time ago i found one site there been working example but now i cant find it.

The foil and electricity is not working in wakum .

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Video? Let's see some video of the levitating platform.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
jusy noticed when this was first posted, waste of time replying me thinks
second line, what can i say?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
right... sure...you have a machine that levitates...but you can't reveal the plans, you have no video, you have no working model, you can't even go into any details...riiiiigggghhhtttt...we all believe you here...(yawn)

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AustinHand

Can you make s skateboard like in Back to the Future using this idea of yours??

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I use my levitating platform as a ladder. You know, to clean out my eavestroughs, and get onto the roof.

top topics

join