It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking out of the Mind Matrix/David Icke tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
got moved - rescheduled to tonight! Promises to be great
Links below v
DAVID ICKE ON AIR -- "BREAKING OUT OF THE MIND MATRIX"

David Icke is Alex Merklinger's Special Guest
Listen Live to Show 9pm EST (maybe 9:30 before David gets on
Audio URL:
ftp.prmediacast.speedera.net...

Listen on Archive URL:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hey David cheerio man! Those darned government agent and globalist protesters can't get at you on the radio. Good thing.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Im confused isnt the radio, the thing that was in between the brain washing newspaper and the television... uh oh...just think about it. they got to the radio and started brainwashing years ago...

The thing to watch is www.coasttocoastam.com and just go to www.coasttocoastam.com... and pic your state or country, or you could stream it off the site.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I'll give it a listen, never heard any of David Ickes theories so this should be good.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
wow, now I was totally thinking about the things Liblam has been posting while listening to the show tonight.

It seemed eerily accurate but made me wonder why we should care about the Lizard people etc... If life is only what we perceive it to be.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
nephratari,

excellent question.

I'll try and answer it, the reason, until you learn how to leave OZ (Dorothy), you still have to deal with the people there.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I listened to the broadcast and found it very interesting. I have two of Icke's books, 'I am me I am free' and 'Alice and the world trade centers' both very good books. I have also listened to him before and found him to be refreshing. There are plenty of things that aren't being discussed today by the mainstream that is in front of our faces. When will censorship and control end? Hopefully people will wake up and realize that there is more to the world then what our 5 senses tells us.

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by Aliceinwonderland]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
nephratari,

excellent question.

I'll try and answer it, the reason, until you learn how to leave OZ (Dorothy), you still have to deal with the people there.

quite right you are of course.
It seems regardless of awareness Icke as well as the rest of us are still trapped in this reality for the moment for whatever reason... knowing something does not mean achieving it.

join