It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Spielberg is Starting UFO / Paranormal Social Website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Look Out ATS, Steven Speilberg is jumping in!

Who wants to believe? TechCrunch reported Monday night that Steven Spielberg is developing a new social network where people can talk about their encounters with the paranormal and extraterrestrial

www.news.com...

Will this have any impact on ATS. I think so, I for one will be interested to see what sort of stuff will be posted. I've really appreciated ATS for the one stop shop of All Things Strange (ATS)
Do you think this is a good move for Steven Speilberg? Why do you think Steven Speilberg is doing this?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The harsh side of me thinks he's probably realised he's run out of ideas.

The kind side of me makes me think he's interested in making movies out of the kind of paranormal madness that goes on around the net these days.

It would be interesting to see some sort of post-apocalyptic film about planet x or something, with humans having survived the absorbing process by escaping into space.

Or Anunaki, that would be good.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not. I mean,publicity and public awareness could well grow with such a high profile sleb taking an active interest in ufos. But he's a bleedin hollywood film director innit. He has access to some very convincing ufo making equiptment.

Could be a ploy though. using the man who made E.T. to do this website,giving it a friendly face so to speak.

I may have just started my very own conspiracy theory

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

this one's closed

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thread's closed

top topics