It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFK Jr. brilliantly explains the illusion that all Americans live in. **Must Watch**

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
First, I'd like to thank wingman77 for turning me on to these videos.

This is one of the most brilliant and informative speeches I've ever heard!

Part 1 of the RFK Jr. part of the speech

Part 2 of the RFK Jr. part of the speech

Part 3 of the RFK Jr. part of the speech

Part 4 of the RFK Jr. part of the speech

I'm sure the name "Kennedy" will keep some people from watching this, but it's to their own detriment.

Peace

[edit on 6-3-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This is incredible! It seems that my innermost sentiments about our current worldview have been spoken! Cheers to RFK and cheers to the possibility that this information will be shared with many of my fellow Americans.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Why did he mention "a reptilian core in our brains?" I've never heard such a saying.

Anyway, thanks for sharing these videos, I agree with most of it.

[edit on 6-3-2008 by Impreza]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I was rivetted by this speech because even though I am not American, I can relate to factors such as being fed misinformation by elitist media moguls. Undesirables with dubious agendas fuelled by $$$ infiltrating the very core of your government and eroding the Constitution of the United States is pretty much a given. RFK Jr appears to be very well researched and offers many opportunities to verify the statements he makes during this powerful, thought provoking address.

It is pretty much the same in Oz

Thank you Dr Love for sharing this with me

res

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Amazing. I for one am thoroughly impressed with RFK Jr. I agree with the approach of freedom and informing the public, the Thomas Jefferson approach.

The lack of ethics with the press these days is ridiculous. Just buy an ad in their media, spend some money on them and they will give you free press, positive editorials, whatever suits.

But there are some good media companies still left out there, I don't know who owns them but I can think of one magazine that keeps public relations and advertising seperate. In fact they have done honest negative editorials on companies that advertised with them.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
He's like a rational David Icke. He even mentioned the reptilian brain!

I really hope to god he does not fall victim to assassination like half the good men in his family. I'm going to have to watch these videos many many times, he just goes from one issue to the next, it's too much to absorb in even a few sittings for me!

Thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Impreza
Why did he mention "a reptilian core in our brains?" I've never heard such a saying.

Yeah, that struck me as a little odd. Maybe some very carefully placed language or just a slip of the tongue? I don't know but it's interesting. I could understand saying animal but reptilian?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This guy has an elitist, big money political agenda just like the people he rails against. I wouldn't believe a word he says.

Do you people even know the history of the Kennedy family? One shady bunch of criminals.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

the reptillian core is that which developed in our primitive past,it contains the most primitive functions and desires,its the medula oblongada if you will.manipulation of said core is pretty much how the masses are controlled,by fear,punishment,desire and reward.

nothing to do with any alien reptiles or anything of that ilk.

[edit on 6-3-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

You've never heard of the evolution of the brain? There is a Reptilian brain, and then layers are added which make it mammalian, etc.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
This guy has an elitist, big money political agenda just like the people he rails against. I wouldn't believe a word he says.

Do you people even know the history of the Kennedy family? One shady bunch of criminals.

Yep, Just like my ancestors... Most Rebels are Criminals. The US was started by Criminals.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reptilian brain = concerned with instincts, not rational thought. It's a reference to knee-jerk reactions versus thought out planning. i.e. rage, panic, fear, etc.

of course, the entire reptilian brain is just a theory.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 6-3-2008 by The Parallelogram]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
republican brain = concerned with instincts, not rational thought. It's a reference to knee-jerk reactions versus thought out planning. i.e. rage, panic, fear, etc.

of course, the entire republican brain is just a theory.

fixed

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
"I came to the conclusion that Republicans are just Democrats that don't know what's going on"
-RFK

Best quote ever.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

Did you have anything to actually say, or are you just going to libel him? Add to the conversation please.

[edit on 6-3-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
"Americans are the most entertained and least informed people in the world."

So sad, but so true...

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
That was a good speech.

After waking a year or so ago from my long zombie, coma, trance like following of FOX News, Limbaugh and crowd I have come to see that we all need to put these labels - conservative, liberal, republican, democrat aside and think for ourselves, taking each important issue and giving it our attention and real thought. We need to be free thinkers and not just regurgitate what others tell us.

I heard the podcast here of Dennis Kuccinich (spelling?) and was impressed with a lot of what he said. Also I have heard Ron Paul in many videos and again there are such good ideas there. A debate between these two would be truly worth while.

It is time to abandon party allegiances and embrace our own thinking minds.
I believe the parties, (R) and (D), are meant to divide and conquer.

I guess what I'm really trying to say is that there are three sides to political debates.

1. Republican
2. Democrat
3. Awake

[edit on 6-3-2008 by 2 cents]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
reply to post by Riposte

Did you have anything to actually say

it appears s/he accidentally deleted both posts trying to fix the double post.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
A great speech by RFKjr. He has the same fire inside him that RFKsr.had.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join