It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lou Dobbs: U.S. heading for 'Stagflation Crisis'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Lou Dobbs: U.S. heading for 'Stagflation Crisis'

www.prisonplanet.com

"I believe very strongly that we will either take back our system of government that will function through the consent of the governed, or we will see an absolute change of direction, I don't think it will be a violent revolution, but I think there will be a crisis that will impend and demand action on the part of the people," said Dobbs, pointing out that the will of the working and middle class majority was being derided and spat upon by those in Washington.

Pointing out that "both parties were paid for by corporate America and special interests," Dobbs said that the era of politicians representing the people when they went to Washington was over and that the 2008 election, no matter who became president, would change nothing whatsoever.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Is there any way we could talk Lou Dobbs into a presidential run? lol. Maybe he and Ron Paul as a tag-team? He basically says what all of us are thinking and are now becoming aware of. Give him credit for actually having the cajones to come out and say the things that most MSM reporters wont.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6-3-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

new topics

join