It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 6 day theory (for all and bible readers)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Part 1 for everyone:

This March 9th (my birth date by the way and same date rap artist biggie's life was cut short) is a daylight saving time where we forward the clock time ahead.

We will be missing what in all?

Technically that day and hour. How so? A day is 24 hours, not 23 hours. We will be missing midnight because the forwarded clock time will cause us to skip it like in Uno for instead the first hour of the morning. We will be missing therefore a week even since it'll only be 6 full days instead of 7 full days. As we miss an hour all that occurs along with us missing some rest.

Just though you'd want to know the 6 day theory. And that day missing would have been labeled a Sunday, but instead it cant be called Sunday on this technicality I'm bring attention to here. Though, it'll still be called March 9th. So my b-day wont even be, but yet in still my b-"date" will be. Ha! I'm supposed to turn 30 if I make it by the way.

Part 2 for bible readers:

Now for you bible readers on another level as me:

Matt 24:36 (3+6=9) But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Reconfigured:

But (implying the following wont happen or is kept from happing) that day hour know 'close my Conscious as the host' ('the alien race') every man, every, the reapers the superphysical, but my Father (the alien race) only.

^^The real live alien race which been labeled the devil is that every man and every and reapers and Father. And understand how that day and hour wont be and understand how the alien race wont know that without another alerting them. Notices it didnt imply us which are not the alien race wouldn't know.

Be alert for the promise March 9th time. What promise? Preceive this:

Luke 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

^^Think about what the promise it's concerning that lack of day and lack of hour which I aint ever seen any religious folks speak on with any theory because they seem clueless. They act like only the God they're not of knows. Fools, you of God then you are God. And God = Conscious be it lower or higher or lower turned higher how apart of a grand plan. How is it religious folks act like they just as cursed from eating from the tree of knowledge, but yet dont have that knowlegde from it? Stop acting like you cant get knowledge from within the higher you. I mean, which is it? Are you cursed with the knowledge or not from the whole Adam and Eve ate the fruit thing you been basing many things on? Now is not the time to pick and choose what to base things on like the hypocrites.

[edit on 6-3-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

You were making sense when you were speaking about your birthday, almost sounded human but then, you got off into your scripture or bible study and that part of your human intellect gave way to something else.

As for taking scripture numbers (which were inserted into the text by men) and adding them up, as you have done, bears no reasoning that I can see and then you bring in the aliens.

But, at any rate, Happy Birthday, I think?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

Well it might not be a coincidence that it's equals 9...a 9 being as the 9 in March 9th.

A higher intelligence is in us all and as us all so I figure that the higher intelligence been working through man, concerning it's arrangement of sentences for man's numbering which was bound to come and maybe wanted to come be along by sentences in the bible.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Interesting Mabus. For once, the first part of your post made sense to me, as I was discussing this "day no man Knoweth" concept to another on this forum quite recently.

Did you know, that on the 10th of March, it will be exactly 1260 days until I am 42 years old? Does those numbers ring a bell? And if man does not know that day, then what does that say? That is supposed to be the remaining 3 1/2 years of the tribulation.

It says that destruction will come, even at the door. For the first time since I can remember living anywhere, the city came out and within the last day completely tore up our street right in front of our house. The destruction is at my door. It also says, the end times will be like the days of Noah. This last month, they hired a guy at work named Noah - the only other person I met in my entire life that had that name.

Coincidence or something unusual about to happen??

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

I sum it up like this: There's a general conscious programming by a grand plan by the higher intelligence for causing ppl in different ways to preceive the likened truth compared to the truth in the books of the bible how they can.

Too much in happening evenly matching = no coincidences.

We're like writings of books by an Author(ity) though we're persons.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
There are two adversaries.
A serpent and a god who resenbles ourselves.
One gave us life, in reality, in a physical universe.
The other wants to pretend to create us by offering us a life that is beyond the ordinary material world.
One tells the truth and one tells a lie.
One gives life and the other gives death.
The lier claims there is no death.
The true teacher gives us warning of the consiquinces of our actions.
The lier claims the only consiquinces will be against our creater, who will have his status lowered.
The lie is that we can obtain a secret knowledge that will give us a special power of decernment, to know what is true or false.
The problem is, when you accept that false promise, you loose the greatest knowledge there is, the truth of the real and living God.
The reptilians have no power to give us anything other than a false path.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
Too much in happening evenly matching = no coincidences.

We're like writings of books by an Author(ity) though we're persons.

Yes. I pretty much understand how the storyline works, or the fundamentals of it. It's just so astounding. I hear the same coincidental patterns in a lot of stuff lately, especially music where it is mentioned about unwritten books and the woman. People have no idea.

top topics

join