It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian UFO(?) Fleet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this video before. Apparently filmed over Russia, shows a fleet of 6 triangle ufos(?). The video is very grainy and looks kind of old. Last night's episode of Ufo Hunters showed repeated clips of this, but did not cover it. Of course, the clip last night was of much better quality. I had not seen it before, so that is why I was snooping around youtube this morning, but can find very little additional information about it on the net. I thought it was very intriguing, however, more than likely is military of some sort.

I searched, but couldn't find any related threads. I also tried to send the youtube poster a message, but youtube is under maintenance and it wouldn't send. I'll try again later.

Has anyone seen this or has this been discussed before? Does anyone have a link to a better (quality) version of this vid?

Mods: Please lock if this has been covered and post a link to that thread.

Thanks all.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I think they showed that video on last night's UFO Hunters as well. No detail mind you. Just some background imagery as a lead in to one of their (burp) scientific-method-based investigations.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Did I hear the sounds of jets in the back ground of the video?
It is so apparent that this whole thing is ready to give birth to a whole new paradigm on our planet. But its like a child bride, the minds are ready but the body is yet too young. Some things just cannot be rushed. Think of our great grandparents and grandparents, they are struggling to just understand a remote control for their satellite tv. As the older generations give way to the new, the realities are stretched and formed to the new levels of awareness and technology. If you took an average person from 50 years ago and showed them today, they would freak, the reality would be so strange it would seem like scifi.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Yes, I saw that. Kept waiting for them to elaborate on it, but they didn't. Because the episode was related to police officer testimony I thought that this might have been witnessed and/or recorded by an officer, but they didn't cover it......teases!

I'm also suprised that they didn't cover the "Illinois Triangle UFO" that was witnessed by (I think) 4 or 5 police officers in neighboring towns.

Illinois Triangle

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Exactly, things we see today would have shocked my grandparents. But there is such an overwhelming desire today by so many to know the truth of what's out there that it is finally overshadowing the fear. Ignorance is fear.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
its WAY too short for my liking. why stop?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Aether

Isn't that the way it always is with decent ufo(?) footage?

Extra line for a smiley..

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I want to see UFO hunters. but we don't have SCI FI channel here. or History Channel.

Is there a way to watch them online ?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by abovetech

You can catch the History Channel episodes on youtube.

Here is a link.

Enjoy.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Thank you very much for that info on utube. Another here to cheap to pay 50 bucks a month for mainly junk. Much appreciated!

top topics

join