It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Harry The Hero?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
All over the British Main Stream Media for the past week or so has been"Prince Harry The Hero" or "‘I’m no hero,’ says Prince Harry" or "Prince Harry in Afghanistan: Oh! What a lovely PR stunt" or "Harry takes the monarchy back to doing its royal duty" and even "'Dead' Prince Harry statue to be exhibited"

Is Harry really a Hero?

Before i start, i feel i should let you, the reader know i have the greatest respect for any soldier that is fighting for what he/she belives in. And im not anti royal either,im just shareing my oppinon.

Harry whilst in afghanistan was shadowed by at least 3 SAS. Harry was in as about as much danger as you or i where eating breakfast this morning. And, and this does depend on where your sitting i guess "its his bloody war anyway"

Because if you belive in all this NWO/elitist mom-bo-jumbo then, yes it is his bloody war so why shouldnt he be sent to the front line, thats what he wanted didnt he?

But to call him a Hero what did he do? ride a motobike in the desert play footaball, fire off a big a@$£ machine gun (cool) and go for a stroll, oh yea he called in a few air strikes and flerted with the female pilot as she droped bombs killing scores of Enemy combatant's.

No im sorry Harry your no Richard III a turd maybe, a Hero ...no.

P.S this is not a rant its just an opinion.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Sure Harry did a good job whilst over there...Not to mention he loves a drink and smoke

But hero ? nuh-uh...

He did his job as well as he could just like anyone else there...

I'm disappointed as I'm sure he is, that his tour was cut short...He's way braver than his brother pouncing about in the Navy

Peace

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
"No im sorry Harry your no Richard III a turd maybe, a Hero ...no."

Ummm...if I recall he said he was no Hero so, I have no idea why you have to let him know he's not!

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
He said he was no hero.....lol

You actually contradicted your entire opinion by posting those links

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Heroes STOP wars.

ps my fave bit was where he said he didnt particularly like england and wanted to move to africa. previously he wanted to be Australia's Governor General, but the whole country was like - WTF?!
(we're about to ditch the monarchy anyway)

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I think Harry actually said that on his plane journey back home, there was some guys, who had lost an arm and a leg, and were unconcious for the whole journey, that THEY were the true hero's, not him, and I applaud him for saying that.

Now, I'm no royal lover, nor hater, I dont have an opinion on them either way, but for me, anyone who has the guts to put their own life on the line, and go into a warzone, has my respect

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Enlistment must be down if they pulled Harry boy out of the wings to help boost recruitment. Next I guess we'll see the Queen driving a tank?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
Enlistment must be down if they pulled Harry boy out of the wings to help boost recruitment. Next I guess we'll see the Queen driving a tank?

Bahahaha...you never know, I could see her driving one!
Thats too funny!

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Think yourself in situation at home:

Your dad, prince Charles is sued in court from killing your mother, but nobody talk about it. Dad dont know what her mother, your grandmother the Queen, has done, and all the time does. But somebody did it. Was it maybe your daddys new girlfriend? Maybe so, but nobody speaks nothing, and you can not speak with nobody. Its so nice to be a prince!

And your mother is lifted to the rank of saints...

In psychological means its clear, that all of the boys are suffering bad trauma and want to go to wars, use drugs, lots of drinking, and pushing out their stress any ways possible. Going out of England, that helps them too.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Originally posted by TXRabbit

Bahahaha...you never know, I could see her driving one!
Thats too funny!

Because I ABSOLUTELY had to lol!

sorry if the quality isn't very good, I couldn't find good quality pics to photoshop

[edit on 6-3-2008 by Question]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Oh, my gosh, I really was'nt expecting to see this!
That is freaking hilarious!
I so want to learn how to photoshop now!
hahaha!

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

I didnt let him go/know.............witch little finger did you bite?...........i was just chucking out some english press?

dont be niave3 .......god married adam not steve?

cklick post .click wsend dont be offend ?

anyway.....................

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
He said he was no hero.....lol

You actually contradicted your entire opinion by posting those links

LOL you contradicted your entire existance ..by being

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Ill tell you how I view it, from across the pond in California...

I was very suprised when i heard what he did.

It is an experience that cannot be replicated in the Untied States.

This is bigger then if a Active President, had a Son that would serve ovreseas...

When was the last time in English history, that a prince was on the battlefeild????

I say, Prince Harry, you have huge Cantalopes....

...and you now have my respect... if that means anything....

[edit on 3/28/2008 by TKainZero]

top topics

join