It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground tunnel in Niagra Falls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I just thought that people might be intrested in seeing this amazing tunnel structure under the Niagra Falls.

vanishingpoint.ca...

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Some pretty amazing photos in there... would be damn fun to sneak in there somehow too

Thanks for the post.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
So it is part of hydro electric plant? I don't get it. What's the big deal? Am I missing something? Sure, the structure looks awesome, but not...conspiratorial? Is this thing open to the public? The photos look awesome, and I definitely think they're real, but somehow digitally enhanced.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Brochure

FAQ about the project

Links with more info...

Noticed they are planning a 3rd tunnel, which would prove that these 2 pictured are real... To make this interesting might try to find information proving these tunnels are used for something besides electricity... If you can show they are used for high speed transit for example that would be awesome... Do they connect to all the other tunnels etc...

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
All those photos are legit.. They all were taken probably using a tripod and slr, or even compact.. But I think I know where these guys got into the tunnel.. Its been a while since I have gone to Niagara falls, but I do remember when you drive away from the falls going west theres a building that is a power facility which is where I think they must have snuck in through to get into those tunnels..

On the canadian side, its a lot nicer and more scenic, but once you get over to new york state, its get a lot more shadier, and really looks like theres a lot of structures underneath the surface, and very industrial.. But I bet theres a lot more things that are in plain view in the public, that we don't notice..

Those pictures are incredible..

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
LOL I never posted these to be anything other than "intresting" I didnt mean for them to be connected to anything but just a cool tunnel thing under a well known place visited by millions of people who probably have no idea whats buried beneath them, I just wanted to show some pics and maybe allude to the fact that massive things can be in the most obvious of places - we just have to look for them!

top topics

join