It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIB or anything similar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well to start off I'm going to give you guys a little bit of background information. When I was around 5 years old, I had the weirdest experience I could imagine- unexplainable till this day. One night, nobody in my household was able to sleep, including me. Soon after I felt the ground tremble and the sound of all the windows and glass shattering. To make sure I wasn't crazy I checked on my mother and aunt, and they too confirmed they had experienced the same. What made my experience different from theirs was that the Sacred Heart of Jesus my aunt had given me fell directly on my head. The odd part was that the head of my bed was about 1.5 feet away from the wall the clay heart of jesus was hung from. Fast forward to 2005, I had another experience which is out of this world. I was walking down the street with a group of friends during night time. I remember being all the way in the back since we were walking in rows since the sidewalk was quite narrow. To my right these weird people appeared out of nowhere, I remember seeing a group of people and there was one woman with a briefcase, there were a total of about 4-7 people roaming the streets as if lost. They appeared quite humanoid except a vertically deficient man who was with them, I also remember seeing an average height bald guy standing next to him. They all had black suits and leather jackets on- I thought i was living a new sequel of the matrix to be honest. They all had wires coming out of their collars, and were all simultaneously on their phones ready to cross the street. Soon after passing them I heard one of them say something I immediately turned around and they were no longer there, I went back to check to see if they were walking any of the streets, and no sign. Poof, they disappeared. I was really paranoid because sometime before I had witnessed a UFO up close. I'd say anywhere between 25-100 ft away, as my friend was driving by the land fill in which the UFO was on top of . Connecting several of my experiences I feel as if I have been watched by an organization or someone since I was younger. I also forgot that around that same time my phone acted as if it was tapped, and I would get weird numbers on my caller ID, sometimes I would pick up and It would usually be an official telling me he knew who I was and knew where I lived, the calls would always have static. Recently all the weird stuff have stopped, except the purple lights that flew by like boomerangs a couple of months ago. Usually I do not tell anybody any of my experiences, but I decided to share these just to get something off my shoulder and to see if anyone on here has experienced similar stuff or may have a clue on something. If you have any experiences please post them so I can see if there is a connection or similarity with my experiences.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Wow, where do you start with something like this? It's hard talking about any odd experience over a virtual meeting place like this because no one knows you, nor can they sit across from you in person and have you share your story directly and in more detail.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you're telling the truth, and say that it sounds like, from what you've stated, that your family has been having experiences with something extraordinary and some kind of intelligence agency in your country has caught wind of this and has been keeping tabs on your family. But I can't make sense of just what those experiences your family has experienced are. Have you or anyone in your family ever undergone hypnotic regression? Any suspicion of an abduction or other direct contact?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It's pretty weird though. My mom told when she was younger, she had seen 'jesus'. She had lived her youth in a catholic convent. But the description she gave of me of this Jesus sounded very much like a Nordic. She described him as being very white, tall, blue eyed, with blond hair. She told me that he had asked her to come with him but she was scared. This human she says had appeared out the wall and bought a light with him that was as a brilliant as the day's sky. I come from a very spiritually inclined family though, not only do they practice Christianity, but other sorts of religions, just to give you some background information. And about the lying part, I wish I was lying, it feels weird feeling like you have ppl looking over you.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I don't mean to take away from the seriousness of your story,
but I would like to post a little poem about these MIB's if I may.
I guess I am not really giving anyone a choice here, as I will
go ahead and post it. If the Mods would like to remove this poem,
please do so and I will understand. Thanks!

THE MIB's

The MIB's are void and stark
they creep upon us in the dark.
They morph to shapes that tend to shock,
upon which foot to place the sock?

They drive around in cars of old,
they care not if hot or cold.
Upon their eyes their dark lens shine,
without a warning they say "You are mine".

They leave as fast as they came in,
"We'll see you soon, and then again".
They get into their Cadillac,
"Don't say a word, or we'll be back".

They leave you breathless and quite numb,
upon which night will they come?
They leave like thieves in the night,
they care not for your grief and fright.

ZOOMER
:

top topics

join