It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goyim is What They Call Us...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Look at this.
Horrible!
inquisition

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
Satanic cults working with gov't officials to kidnap children and torture, mutilate and kill them sure makes me want to address the issue. Anyone else?

I'm afraid that you're up against the denial factor. Most people never experience this kind of thing themselves, and are much more comfortable believing that it doesn't exist. Even when confronted with evidence, they chose not to believe because to do so would mean accepting a responsibility to try and combat such evil. To combat evil means at the very least having to expend energy and accept inconvenience, and more often, being attacked by the PTB to the point of actual deprivation and persecution! Heaven forefend!!!! Let's face it, the lemmings are many, and the warriors are few.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

Well, I've already been mistaken for a racist and I'm part Cherokee,....

When you bring this stuff up, sometimes People look at you and say, "there's no such thing as organized satanic crime."
????????
WAKE UP America and other countries! Protect our young people.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by resistor

Yeah, I think you're right. I tried to tell someone I know and they blew me off like I was crazy.

I need to get him to watch the video and see the pictures and hear the statements.

<< 1  2   >>

join