It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(7) Conspiracies That Actually Happened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
www.cracked.com...

Some include:

The Business Plot

The July 20 Plot

I for one did not know about the Business Plot, way before my time.

In 1933, group of wealthy businessmen that allegedly included the heads of Chase Bank, GM, Goodyear, Standard Oil, the DuPont family and Senator Prescott Bush tried to recruit Marine Corps Major General Smedley Butler to lead a military coup against President FDR and install a fascist dictatorship in the United States. And yes, we're talking about the same Prescott Bush who fathered one US President and grandfathered another one.

Wow, my take is they are talking about our current President Bush?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Cracked was a monthly magazine in the same vein as Mad. Satire. Notice the titled picture of Prescott Bush is actually Peter Seller's character Dr. Strangelove from the Stanley Kubrick film Dr. Strangelove: Or How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love the Bomb.

It is a great dark comedy about the dangers of nuclear weapons and their control. It is a great film and if you don't buy it, at least rent it.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

In 1933, group of wealthy businessmen that allegedly included the heads of Chase Bank, GM, Goodyear, Standard Oil, the DuPont family and Senator Prescott Bush tried to recruit Marine Corps Major General Smedley Butler to lead a military coup against President FDR and install a fascist dictatorship in the United States. And yes, we're talking about the same Prescott Bush who fathered one US President and grandfathered another one.

Hmmmm, it looks like it took them another 30 years to finally accomplish their goal. Prescott Bush and Averall Harriman (Brown Brothers Harriman) did much of the behind the scenes dirt work for the ruling elite, especially the Rockefellers during World War II. Brown Brothers Harriman was where the planning ended and its implementation and excution began.

I'd bet my bottom dollar that after Castro's takeover of Cuba, the PTB wanted him removed and went to Brown Bros. Harriman for planning and executing. I say this because both Eisenhower and Nixon were Prescott's boys, and Nixon had to be up to his eyeballs in Bay Of Pigs.

With Bush #41 already in the Gulf with Zapata Offshore Drilling, it sounds like a match made in heaven. The operational name for the Bay of Pigs was "Operation Zapata" and 2 of the vessels carrying the Cuban patriots were named "Barbara" and "Houston", home base for Zapata Drilling. I know, just a coincidence.

The plan may have succeeded had JFK provided the promised "air cover" for the operation. JFK's refusal (actually a betrayal) to follow through with "their" plan to remove Castro started the ball rolling towards his demise. The Cubans, among others, were in Dealey Plaza to witness the PTB taking revenge on one of their own. A lesson of the first order for the elite of this country.

To the average American, it was an assassination by a lone gunman, but behind the scenes, the PTB had made it perfectly clear, to their own, what happens when you don't follow their orders. Justice is swift and we'll do it in the light of day, in front of God and everyone.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldnslo

Impressive, I like the time you took out to write that. This will be an interesting year to see how Bush handles things before the election, if we do indeed have one on time.

join