It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Black Eyed Kids/Adults be Alien Hybrids?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I have been reading the posts reguarding BEKs and BEAs and can't help but wonder if they may in fact be alien/ human hybrids? They have jet black glassy eyes and otherwise perfect features, and ask to enter our houses and cars, and when refused they get upset and/or dissapear. Imagine what you would do if you never knew your mother or father and went to visit them for the first time, you know that they are your parrents, you ask to come in and are refused, I would get honked off and dissapear too. Just a thought. I have had an experience with a BEA female in the past :

other post

and my other experience is poster later in that thread.

All thoughts welcome.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I myself have experienced seeing someone of this nature,
Nothing 'abnormal' about him, Humanity wise,
Just he was obviously annoyed by the way i stared at his eyes,
However i do this to people as i have no issues about looking into a persons eyes,
I'm not sure why some people become awkward when looked at in the eye,
Anyway the time in question, i was leaving my complex and turned left to go out down the sidewalk,
And it was one of those situations where you go round a corner and walk in someones way and neither of you know which way to go around each other lol
Nothing sinister, Nothing Evil and Nothing abnormal, we simply had an awkward moment trying to ascertain which way to go around eachother and then smiled and departed

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by spectre130

i guess you could say the same for the recent blue eye news that came out

are you talking about actual black eyes? or just really dark brown

ive never seen anyone with compelety black eyes at all

any photos? that are close up enough to show that it is black?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
reply to post by spectre130

i guess you could say the same for the recent blue eye news that came out

are you talking about actual black eyes? or just really dark brown

ive never seen anyone with compelety black eyes at all

any photos? that are close up enough to show that it is black?

no documentation apart from sightings,
Was originally claimed to be either spirits posessing someone or ghostly activity

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Never seen a BEK or other myself at all, or that I remember. My sis and niece however were doing some church hopping and experimenting with different religions and had a first hand experience with a BEK. I wasn't there and can only repeat what I was told so it hardly qualifies as a sighting. Being a close up magician myself I can spot the tricks of the trade very easily, so it would have been good if I was able to tag along. The general idea was this.

They went to an unadvertised 'church' service on the invite of a friend. It was at a rental hall and they arrived to see everyone crowding around the BEK in the front by the makeshift platform, speaking in tounges and trying to touch the BEK but not as in laying hands just trying to reach in and touch. They sat in the back on folding chairs and a woman came around and said praise the angel, touch the angel. During that time they saw the BEK contort different ways trying to express something and then it ran around the perimeter of the room and came up to them and looked right in their eyes and then kept going till it was back in the front. They said they saw it slightly levitated and moving for about 15 feet to a new spot and everyone crowd around it again. Was a girl with long black slightly curly hair about 5-7 yrs old. They were both creeped out and left right after it came up to them.

Thats a generalization of what she told me. I will ask her again about it in a round about way so I don't taint her story.

Like I said I can debunk 99% of so called healers, and miracle makers so I really would have liked to be there just to see first hand.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
You can buy black contacts. That is what you are seeing. Kids being kids wearing these. They are not born this way
and are not aliens.

www.sanderscontacts.com...

www.visiondirect.com... 66ed6

www.visiondirect.com... ad66ed6

[edit on 6-3-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I had a experience simmalar to Spectre130's with a young woman. and I don't think that these were contacts. if they were then they were the Black Sclera Custom Lenses that you found greeneye.

If this was in fact a hoax pulled by kids, then they had WAY to much time & MONEY on their hands, because along with the custom contacts (aprox. $300.00) she also had perfect teeth. I don't know what a perfect set of veneers cost but I can't imagine that they would be cheap.

Seems like a lot of work for a one time hoax. Also how could they find someone that resembles Spectre's daughter before she was even born? (if that part is true)

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I can understand curiosity and well deserved skepticism. But, I am afraid you are not quite right about all people who are "black-eyed". I know an adult who is a "black eye". They are not "black-eyed" all the time, and he wasn't popping contacts in and out. LoL.... and no, he isn't a child. He is 40 years old, and looks quite normal otherwise. Scruff, gray hairs interspersed, and a hardy chuckle when he is amused. And before you ask, no there was no white part to his eyes, and when he wished to show his eyes it was as if his forehead almost buldged slightly at the temples... it looked painful. He showed himself to me numerous times, enough times I asked him not to ever do it agian. With the gaze there is an inherant fear caused. I didn't like the way it made me feel. He is a wonderful man, and I cherish his freindship... and no. You don't get any pictures. I have nothing to prove. I am just sharing.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'm not sure is this is what you mean but my eyes are incredibly dark and I have a problem with my eyes and my pupils are constantly huge saucers (its not from drugs) but you basically can't even see the white of my eyes. And I'm pretty sure I'm not a alien, although I don't enter houses and dissapear or anything...

This is quite interesting I never really heard these stories.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by The7thLetter]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
No. I am sorry. I wasn't referring to eyes that are narrowed or are otherwise "normal" as most would describe them. He doesn't have any disease and he doesn't do drugs, and unless he wishes them to be otherwise, they are a light brown in color "normally". As an adult, he has the ability to show his eyes or not, and when he does there is no doubt that they are huge, black and glassy. As I had mentioned in another post, it looked like it was or should have been painful to him, but it wasn't. He luaghed hardily at the fear response he got.. everytime. Again, I am only posting because the inquiry a few curious minds have made as to whether there are BEAs.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Not You]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Not You
No. I am sorry. I wasn't referring to eyes that are narrowed or are otherwise "normal" as most would describe them. He doesn't have any disease and he doesn't do drugs, and unless he wishes them to be otherwise, they are a light brown in color "normally". As an adult, he has the ability to show his eyes or not, and when he does there in no doubt that they are huge, black and glassy. As I had mentioned in another post, it looked like it was or should have been painful to him, but it wasn't. He luaghed hardily at the fear response he got.. everytime. Again, I am only posting because the inquiry a few curious minds have made as to whether there are BEAs.

yeah wow thats not AT ALL what I have. That is quite creepy and weird.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
He doesn't disappear or barge into peoples houses either. Lol. I can almost imagine these kids and the ability they have... could you imagine not fu***** with people if you could? I always said if I could do what he did I would definitely mess with people. Get to the drive through, open the sack, yank your shades off. "I said I didn't want any ONION!!!""" queue black eyes... Oh hell's yeah... I would do it. Tee he he

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Exhibit A

Thanks, Ron. I got a kick out of reading your note! YES..MIB's do exist. Did you get a chance to read my story about the 'visitor' I met at MacDill? He had 2 sets of eyelids...honestly...reptilian! I about # my pants when I saw his eyes...never forget them!

MacDill is MacDill AFB...

Well....You probably have a pretty good idea about me by now, and I said: "C'mon Captain, we all saw that thing last night, and it wasn't any kind of aircraft we've ever seen. What was it...and who's"? We all were looking directly at him, then curiously, like something’s not right with this guy, like he didn't seem to be alive. Kind of a waxy face, almost plastic or mannequin like and strange light green color eyes and wearing black gloves in 95 degree heat in a full dress uniform with no name tag. And not sweating!

He said: "I don't know what you're talking about, now get back to your units"! After what we saw the night before and the crap from the AP's, I was getting pissed. And when I saw he wasn't armed, when everybody we saw was, I wanted answers. I still had my M-16 in my hands. I made a kind of threatening move by wrapping my hand around the grip and trigger and said point blank: "Why are you wearing black leather gloves in this heat and not sweating"?

He didn't answer. I clicked off the safety. It seemed like if you were a mile away, you would have heard that click. He twitched at this and looked at the weapon then me. He knew I wasn't impressed with his rank. Nobody moved. Like time stopped. It was uncannily quiet. He was about five feet in front of me. And I thought: "If he makes a move towards me, I'm going to cut him in half".

He took two slow steps backwards and turned to head back to his jeep. First, he would have jumped down my throat for not saying "Sir" if he was a Captain. Then I would have been standing before a court martial for handling a weapon in a threatening manner. Third, he started back to his jeep (with no driver) and no response.

I was going to stop him but the MS was really freaked out by this time and ran up to me and said: "Are you crazy? What are you doing"?

I protested and said: "Sarge, this guy's an impostor, can't you see that? Everybody else might be dead"!

He said: "You may be right but I'll find out what's going on when we get back. Don't take the chance of a court martial for threatening an officer"!

I remember say something like: "I already did that and if he's an officer, then I'm an alien"! The "Captain" heard that and turned back and looked at me with black eyes! It sent a shivering chill up my spine upon seeing this and said: "Did you see that? Look at him! His eyes are black now"!

Jack Arneson Pegasus rest of story here
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Horatio:
O day and night, but this is wondrous strange!

Hamlet:
And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Hamlet Act 1, scene 5, 159–167

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Exhibit C

Black Eyed Kids

It started in 1998 when journalist Brian Bethel gave an account of being approached by two boys as he entered his car. The boys allegedly asked him for a lift. He described experiencing a sudden feeling of fear and panic, while at the same time having an overwhelming urge to open the door for the boys. He then noticed their eyes – they were entirely coal black, with no whites visible. Bethel drove away in fear even as the teens became more insistent. Since his story, several reports of encounters with black-eyed children have been recorded. In one case a woman claimed they asked to be let into her home, becoming agitated when she refused. Their main characteristics are their completely coal black eyes, their tendency to inspire sudden fear and panic, and their need to be invited into a person’s space.

listverse.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Warlon

i hvae never even heard of these types of people before...so there are no pictures of them anywhere>?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Here is almost black eyes and pretty funny:

Getting to know her getting to know all about her.
Why does Jimmy Kimmel see when peering into those brown eyes.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Exhibit D

No data.. most likely art but looked great

[edit on 30-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Exhibit E

Invasion of the Black-Eyed People
Encounters with strange beings said to be "inhuman"

CREEPY, UNNERVING, threatening, sinister... even inhuman. These are words that people have used to describe children, adolescents and adults they have encountered who share an odd trait in common: unnaturally black eyes. Black-eyed people. Black-eyed kids. Who are they?

Granted, many people have dark eyes. Although black is not a natural eye coloration, there are many people with very dark brown or dark blue eyes that, under the right lighting conditions, can look black or nearly black. But in some cases, the black-eyed people are seen in excellent lighting conditions – bright daylight, for example. Also, some of these reports say that these are not just incidents of dark irises; their entire eye appears black, with little or no white showing.

paranormal.about.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

this picture looks like the kid from the grudge lol but i see what you mean..have you seen someone like this in real life?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

i think her eyes are just brown?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join