It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather channel founder wants Al Gore sued for global warming fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Weather channel founder wants Al Gore sued for global warming fraud

www.citizensugar.com

John Coleman wants to sue Al Gore for fraud. Coleman, who founded the Weather Channel in 1982, thinks taking legal action against Al Gore would be a great "vehicle to finally put some light on the fraud of global warming." Coleman rejects the notion that people must take drastic actions to reduce their energy use.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Bout time in my opinion...Global warming is just used as a scare tactic to make the public frightened.

www.citizensugar.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Awesome. I say we take all of the "Inconvenient Truth" dvds, load them up into big SUVs, and 1960 Mack truck that burn the hell out of fuel, and dump them all in that private jet of his, and on his front porch.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Oh that's a great idea, if you disagree with someone, sue them

Doesn't do the anti-global warming movement much credit.

Of course, frankly, I get the impression that the "movement" is mostly a bunch of well-meaning people duped by a very well funded faux-grassroots campaign funded by the oil industry...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Al Gore is a fraud. It's all a money making scheme to get the poor and middle class pay CO2 taxes even though both hard scientific data and circumstantial evidence points to a clear cooling trend. Once again another dire prediction that these scammers stated is proved to be wrong.

Predictions of “ice free” summer for first time in history completely debunked. Arctic Ice Grows 30 Per Cent In a Year

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mekanic

Awesome. I say we take all of the "Inconvenient Truth" dvds, load them up into big SUVs, and 1960 Mack truck that burn the hell out of fuel, and dump them all in that private jet of his, and on his front porch.

No, leave some of them around, so future generations can use them as comedy. And as a warning of what happens when you listen to people with an agenda.

I am actually against the suit. Mr. Gore has as much right as anyone else to speak his mind. The people also have the right to tell him he is wrong. Perhaps, if nothing else comes of this, it will enlighten some of his 'followers' to the truth: Catastrophic Global Warming is a fraudulent attempt at legalized theft. That would be a good thing.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

join