It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mcpherson Tape >Full Version<

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 168.56.255.255

this video is the Sci-Fi remake of the original. This movie has credits at the end and says the diretor's name the producer's name and the actors that played in the movie this move takes place on thanks giving the original takes place on a birthday. the original doesnt have credits or actors names when the original movie ends it ends with static not credits. also the original is almost impossible to find this version you have was produced after the original circulated around on the news for a while.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by .HACK//SIGH

i have know about this tape since 1985 the event happened in 84 i have seen the full original twiceand all im sayin is they are NOT i repeet NOT ACTIN scary stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my friend found it n the net ill see how he got it but the gov keeps erasin it

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Despite what the consensus may or may not be, I thoroughly enjoy watching this.

I appreciate the OP.

Thank You.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Um I thought the thanksgiving one was the remake and the birthday one was the actual one.. i saw tTHAT one.. its on youtube. it showed the aliens in the forest and the guy carrying a dead one

edit:
here
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-9-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Mc Phersons tape is not real, it is a recreation of what really happened .

You can find the real footage here:

www.ufovideo.net...
Family Alien Abduction Video - Contains Footage plus other Investigations (Full DVD)

It is just for sell.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebiros

This site is just selling stuff and at $25 a pop,
I really doubt that he has the real footage,as has
been said before it`s a recreation,the real video
seems to have gone the way of the dodo!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elmer_Dinkley
reply to post by Nebiros

This site is just selling stuff and at $25 a pop,
I really doubt that he has the real footage,as has
been said before it`s a recreation,the real video
seems to have gone the way of the dodo!

i just posted it.. www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

Your trying to tell me that is the real footage in amongst
the interviews ?
C`mon the alleged dead Alien that the guy is
carrying has a kids black track suit and leather boots
on, oh and a really bad mask .Looks like more disinfo
to me,and I`m beginning to believe that no such video
ever existed.
I used to believe in the abduction phenomenon,but my
feelings now are that it`s all psychological warfare on the
public,to instill fear into the subject,keeping the ordinary joe
as far away from the truth as possible!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I saw the original one on Fox a long time ago and just watched this other version that was posted. The one posted was definitely not the one I saw this is, like everyone said, is remade with actors. In the one I saw, I do not remember ever seeing the actual aliens except for when you see half of his body go into the second story window. A lot of time is missing in the tape with static. I remember them getting bloody noses and the scratching after they had all woken up from mysteriously passing out. I don't remember any weapons from either side, nor a black man. What makes the original seem realistically valid, is the flying orb(not like the piece of # plasma looking thing in the new one) at the end of the tape. For a video camera, the orb was very high tech looking and moving all over the living room. I remember at the end of the tape, they had a team of analysts use their observations and explain. They said everything could have been staged except for the orb. To produce an orb like that on a home video camera would cost millions of dollars. What I find really odd as well.....I have not heard about this one night they played this video ever again and no one can seem to find the original. I never heard anything about it in the news; nothing. I do not personally know anyone else who has seen it either. I saw this a long ass time ago and can still describe the whole tape to you, I was that freaked out.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
this film is sooo fake lol, type in, Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County, on, www.imdb.com , then ya's cn see the truth, a new all along it was a flop lol, any replies go to, www.youtube.com/gazbee2008, oh yeah!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Ya me tienen cansado de tanta farsa barata!
Esto es una mentira en su maxima exponencia!
Me van a decir que estos macacos que se hacen pasar como extraterrestres son capaces de detectar que la camara de video esta grabando. Entonces si fueron capaces de eso por que no la destruyeron?, porque siembran panico a estas personas?Esas actitudes son muy de seres humanos!, por favor sean un poquito mas inteligentes. A los realizadores de esto si quisieran que fuese mas real por lo menos hubiesen dejado que siguiera grabando la camara para ver que sucedia.
Y aparte de eso es imposible que dejen solo a este ser unico, despues de haberlo atrapado. No les parece?
Por favor! Esto es una clara estrategia de E.E.UU para mantener todo el tiempo en panico a las personas. Y de esa manera controlarlas facilmente.
Creo que nadie de ustedes duda de la existencia de seres de otro planeta, eso estoy completamente seguro de eso!. Pero igualmente les dejo a criterio de ustedes.
Bueno me despido y espero que esto les sirva de algo.
Saludos

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
im just curious about what this stuff is avout..im clearly just a browser

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

yes to find the real one follow the bird to the nest

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hi gormondy here i have a question for you and anyone else thats reading it WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL TAPE???

any info please e/m [email protected]

regards

george ormondy date 12/29/2009

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gormondy

The whole thing is a misinterpretation of a "Blair Witch" style movie. There never was any real incident. Hope that helped...

en.wikipedia.org...
www.imdb.com...
www.badmovieplanet.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

jkrog! You read in my mind?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 168.56.255.255
Managed to get ahold of the 1997 classic.
Enjoy.
The Mcpherson Tape

[edit on 5-3-2008 by 168.56.255.255]

The link for the tape you provided is recreation of "original " tape.
Its usless

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by gormondy

The whole thing is a misinterpretation of a "Blair Witch" style movie. There never was any real incident. Hope that helped...

en.wikipedia.org...
www.imdb.com...
www.badmovieplanet.com...

Wrong
Evidence that real event occurred did existed at the time, that's why that vid had gone so viral, but with time all evidence had been you know what.... links that you are watching are recreation of "original" tape.
edit on 28-5-2012 by Mandalor because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2012 by Mandalor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join