It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mcpherson Tape >Full Version<

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Managed to get ahold of the 1997 classic.
Enjoy.
The Mcpherson Tape

[edit on 5-3-2008 by 168.56.255.255]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Awesome thanks

Ive been looking for this for a while but each time I come across a link to it by the time ive got there its already been deleted....this footage always seems to get deleted pretty quickly for some reason.

So umm I know this has been discussed alot but this is the movie version the supposed real footage of the abduction isnt it? Not the actual supposed footage? (which I think was a unreleased indy film from the 1980s and not an actual recorded abduction unless im mistaken)

[edit on 7-3-2008 by Yuffie_Kisaragi]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Wowsers!

My first thought was 'this feels like it is acting' through a movie script or something?

After seeing the first 14 minutes i dont know anymore....

This certinly goes onto the hd!

S&F

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balez
Wowsers!

My first thought was 'this feels like it is acting' through a movie script or something?

After seeing the first 14 minutes i dont know anymore....

This certinly goes onto the hd!

S&F

I might be wrong here but I think the story with the original footage (dont know whether this is it or not) is that it was an indy movie filmed and unreleased. The footage was found and with it been an unmarked tape was thought to be authentic for a few years until the filmmaker came forward....may be wrong bout this btw but thats what I heard happened.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This is so fake it hurts. Nice movie though. Too bad I didn't have my coke and popcorns.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
wow thats sooooooooo fake

[edit on 7-3-2008 by fuzzkill]

[edit on 7-3-2008 by fuzzkill]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
haha yes very funny!

elite owl productions!?,you do know who uses the owl as one of their key symbols dont you??

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
actually i recognize the guy in the plad shirt from stargate. and the movie is in his filmography on imdb

us.imdb.com...

57. Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County (1998) (TV) .... Kurt McPherson

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
this has been discused here somany times its sick

THERE IS A SEARCH OPTION FOR A REASON

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
painfully bad acting..I seriously hope no one here even has an ounce of belief this was genuine..I wish people would stop posting fake garbage like this on here
Michael Jacksons "Thriller" would work perfectly over this.....!!

[edit on 7-3-2008 by atsguy_106]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Here is another version of the same events

The McPhearson Tape

Seems that there are several of them...

All in the name of ruining Ufology..........

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I agree it's fake alright.

At about 58 minutes you can see the dark haired girl smiling right before the camera caught her lines.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
There is nothing to debate:

It is a film, a pioneer in it's genre and created in a similar fashion as the Blair Witch Project, with the aim to stir controversy and blur the lines between fact and fiction.

In saying that, i didn't mind it the first time i saw it. Semi-decent watching.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Here is another version of the same events

The McPhearson Tape

Seems that there are several of them...

All in the name of ruining Ufology..........

I thought that this one was supposedly real but no one has the complete footage online.
I've seen the 1997 one in its entirety before.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Luther Blissett

We dont even know if any of it is real, it might just be a prank....

Well, unless they come back, those who were abducted i mean.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Ahh this is the remake with actors. This isn't the original, which I am unable to find in full.

That Japanese snippet is from the original. Anyone have a location for the full OG one?

UB

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by utmostbastard
Ahh this is the remake with actors. This isn't the original, which I am unable to find in full.

That Japanese snippet is from the original. Anyone have a location for the full OG one?

UB

The full original late 80's version of the McPherson tape is impossible to find anymore. It was on Google Video for a couple of weeks before it was taken away. You are correct that this video discussed in this thread is from 1997 and uses professional actors. I did manage to find some more clips from the original that was made in the late 80's though:

McPherson tape original from late 80's

[edit on 8-3-2008 by Acharya]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

As i understood it, both of these videos shown here was made by the same guy who made 1997 film.

Or have i misunderstood this?

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Acharya

As i understood it, both of these videos shown here was made by the same guy who made 1997 film.

Or have i misunderstood this?

No, this is supposed to be true. He also recordely sells the original tape himself, I e-mailed him a couple of years ago to get him to confirm that he was the director of both movies, but never got a reply. If you believe in conspirasy, then some people believe that the tape from the late 80's is in fact real and was leaked from the police to the UFO community, where the tape circled for many years, when it was hyped up a re-make was made in 1997, and some sources say that the director of the re-make was also the creator of the 80's original, other believe the re-make is a cover-up, it surely has made a lot of confusion of the whole McPhearson tape phenomenon, some think that this was intentional. What is the truth? I dont know
One thing tha is strange is how difficult it is to find the full original 80's version, on my Livevideo.com account I posted the only two clips from the 80's version I have found, the full original was on Google video for a couple of weeks some years ago, but was removed for unknown reasons.

[edit on 8-3-2008 by Acharya]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Now that was really scary. WE got go look at it at both prospectives.

Yes. That "COULD" of been real. The people seemed scared and some where like ok....what are wrong with these people. Also when the ship landed I was a little um.....that just came out of no where......, Also the aliens clearly used head techniques example: nose bleed, burning, itching, the little girl was hypno. If this was real it could be very close. Now the problem was....why did they stay in the house to long? If it was me there would be no questions asked, I'm out of the house in 3 seconds, Also the mother...come on! WHO CARES ABOUT THE FOOD!.....I wanted to pull my hair out from hearing her even speak.

Now, No this could of been faked. It was a very good fake, and some of the lines seemed to be scripted / faked. Now maybe they aren't but it seemed that way.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join