It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have created a free energy plant.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 2 cents

I guess you misunderstood me.

What I meant is that, I would much rather pay a goverment tax on fre energy. Then what I am doing now and paying for the energy and then a tax.

I just meant to say that what the goverment does is not his biggest concern. his primary concern is to solve our energy problems.

I am sure most people could more easily afford a tax then energy costs and taxes

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2 cents

Your kidding right? People who have solar cells on their house should pay an extra tax because they are collecting all that sun light?

I just can't understand people sometimes.

Maybe not now. But they will.

But the Australian government are taxing you if you are burning your home made biodiesel.

The government are talking about taxing those self generating houses using diesel generator or whatever.

If I cut my subscription with power plant and start using my own electricity ( where ever it comes from ), the government will come to me soon.

So, be a governor! don't be a inventor or discoverer.

[edit on 6-3-2008 by Lonte]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dascro62
reply to post by SomeGuy34

Its going to be very difficult, if not impossible to prevent the goverment from taxing it.

It has no biproduct let me state it only uses gravity.

And if all of my theories are scientifcally plaused which me and my father believe so, we cannot find any immediate error in the system of which it's generating and circulating gravity, I believe it will be possible.

I will state right now I am not clarifying this is 100% possible.

I am giving it a good 60-80% possible with extreme studies me and my father have conducted and everything leads to the fact it's true free energy.

I must direct you all to the romans water circulation systems they had.

That was a source of free energy, they just didn't know what electricity really was yet.

I will also state this power plant will generate more money because it will be used world wide and basically I will have too much money along with all the colleagues to the point where I will disprove and disallow any taxation.

It is my creation and I will allow no one to tax it, and I will have enough money to disallow the government from doing so with the funds in proceeding.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomeGuy34

It is my creation and I will allow no one to tax it, and I will have enough money to disallow the government from doing so with the funds in proceeding.

Aha..... you planning of go public? I am willing to buy the stock

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Lonte

I can guarantee you when some scientists have reviewed under the documentation of the agreement of sworn secrecy otherwise found guilty in the court of law of perjury and exploitation of my plan, and we have came to the conclusion it is possible, we will have infinite amounts of funding.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomeGuy34
I will also state that it uses air compression via the electricity it generated to produce more energy.

Hi SomeGuy34, perhaps this is something for you worth visiting?

www.disclosureproject.com...

Scroll all the way down leftside to Advanced Energy Research Organization (AERO),

Good luck.

[edit on 6/3/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

I am very well acknowledged that over twenty military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses came forward at the National Press Club in Washington, DC to establish the reality of UFOs or extraterrestrial vehicles, extraterrestrial life forms, and resulting advanced energy and propulsion technologies.

=)

However I shall state no more.

I will state for all you thinking it's impossible to see beyond the box.

I had a dream 2 weeks ago that is completely unexplainable, take it as you will, but it was prior to my conventional method of free energy.

I dreamed the internal combustion engine, in particular a 8 cylinder one I believe.

I had seen it in my dream fireing, I had seen the internal combustion, the moving pistons, everything.

It was alarming.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

there is no such thing as free energy,

My physics professor used an idea just like yours to prove the laws of thermodynamics, and that there is no "FREE RIDE"

First off, there is no more energy available from gravity on an object (fluid in yor case)other than thegravitational potential energy.

If you take a ball, and roll it down a U shaped track, and if you ingore all the frictional losses then the farthest it will go up the other side is the sam height as it started, except you cant ignore the frictional losses.

It wil lose energy and go as far up the track as it came from.

With a fluid there ARE FRICTIONAL LOSSES, as it flows through a system.
That right there is the end of the story, as far as free energy goes.

With a siphon a fluid cannot be raised above the level of the fluid itself .
Another end of story for your "free energy".

It makes laugh when people think they have found a way around the most fundimental principles of physics.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
apart from the obvious discrepancies such as poor understanding of simple differences between vibrations and resonance, the fact you state you seek no gain but have already told us you want 50% of the takings to get you out of poverty.
I am inclined to believe your a complete fraud, its happened time and time again promises of disclosure yet nothing appears. Anything that been posted so far has been disproved I.E more energy needed to power pedals than would be produced etc
And as soon as this is stated your rebuttal is simply oh yes but it has some other part that actually generates the energy but im so clever if i told you then you wouldn't understand.
If this was a workable idea capable of what you deliriously believe it is then you would have made FAR more headway with contacting someone.
Free?....yes my inventions free i only want 50% of the profits the rest goes to further your awareness just watch how i shall show you me holding a cigarette with my concentration of chi...your worse than $cientology

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Yeah free energy has never been true.

I believe its the second law of thermodynamics you are stating. That there will always be certain "loses" in a system. This has always been the case.

I actually we've been able to come close, but we cannot eliminate all the loses, such as friction.

It seems like he is proposing hydroelectric power generation, but somehow the water is climbing back up to altitude so it can fall through a turbine again? The problem is you can't make that water climb again. It will take some type of pump.

I'm interested in how he is going to overcome these problems and laws

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Anyone else notice the absolute ridiculous mentality of the OP?

Anybody that disagrees with him gets put on the ever moronic ignore. The guy isn't happy that he can't magically pull efficient amounts of juice out of precisely nowhere, thus, he persists to live in his self proclaimed delusion because it's reassuring.

Where has the skeptical scrutiny gone? The basis of truth? Have people forgotten that the universe doesn't care about our needs? Just because a few people want free energy, that's not going to change the cosmos' laws of thermodynamics.

This guy is directly contesting something so fundamental and offers absolutely no evidence to support his claims. Not to mention he claims himself to be a "prophet" and "above us mere humans", can't you see this is a silly troll?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by T.Smith

How about you come say something like that to my face.

You won't get far.

Anyways, not to be a threat, I'd just verbally annihalate you with the truth syrum.

I'd like to state this machine requires no pump.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Well please give us the basic principles of this machines operation.

Cryptic details are of no use to anybody.

If it doesn't use a pump, how do you plan to overcome the force of gravity. If you are using the force of gravity to drop the water through a turbine, you then need to get the water back up to altitude again. If you are not using a pump how do you plan to accomplish this.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
ALSO

All skeptics here's a good analysis of resonance for you.

In physics, resonance is the tendency of a system to oscillate at maximum amplitude at certain frequencies, known as the system's resonance frequencies (or resonant frequencies). At these frequencies, even small periodic driving forces can produce large amplitude vibrations, because the system stores vibrational energy. When damping is small, the resonance frequency is approximately equal to the natural frequency of the system, which is the frequency of free vibrations. Resonant phenomena occur with all type of vibrations or waves; mechanical (acoustic), electromagnetic, and quantum wave functions. Resonant systems can be used to generate vibrations of a specific frequency, or pick out specific frequencies from a complex vibration containing many frequencies.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now I highly suggest you stop battering my scientific understandings.

My grandfather worked for lockheed & martin I'm 10-20% german and that ingenuitivety that OBLIVOUSLLY heils from germans managed to get passed into my bloodstream, from a physical aspect of mental power.

If you'd notice I state that feeding back into the resonance of the vibrations caused by the initial flick, you can generate power.

So please stop trying to attack my IQ you will continouslly fail.

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

edited to add the proper tags and link to the site where the information originated.

[edit on 6-3-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dascro62

That will be disclosed with colleagues that plan to be part of this Above Top Secret plan.

=)

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
What does resonance have anything to do with being a skeptic? How does your understanding of resonance somehow prove you've got a working device that can pull energy out of nowhere?

That's like me saying I understand a basic principle of aerodynamics and can now build a plane using anti-gravity which negates the need for aerodynamics.

Ludicrous.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Ignore those that attack your IQ.

But please discuss your machine with those that are curious and trying to help you.

I would like to state that theories of resonance and vibrations are very very complicated. Not that you don't understand them, but most people do not so you might have to simplify the ideas.

It is also foolish to say that because you are 20% german you are intelligent. Intelligence is in all ethnic groups. That has been proven throughout history

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Right. You made a free energy device but you can't share any concepts.

When I make mine I'll let everyone, ok? =) I could care less about money, it'd be irrelevent after the advent of free energy anyway.

Either your logic is off, you're extremely greedy, or you just don't care about the imminent doom facing this world.

You should take some time to study mathematics, too.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I think the time for posting is over. OP said (s?)he'd get back to us with more information and all of us skeptics have made our point.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

I believe you'll have second thoughts about the same time you figure out what I've done.

You'll very soon realize, that if you DO publicize it the world will just ban any use of that machine and murder anyone that uses it, MOST LIKELY.

That is why, I need to get it built.

And in order for it to BE built.

I need help.

Not money.

Help.

I could give a rats ass about money. Exclude my french.

AS STATED PRIOR IN THE POST.

I've never had lots of money.

What makes me care if I have it now?

Especially if this design is going to eventually eliminate the cause of money.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join