It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have created a free energy plant.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
If what you say is true, why come to ATS?
You would be better off going to a university/college for a meeting with a professor.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by altrock

Yeah but I'm sure he'd try disqualifying me and then stealing my idea.

I will first need a movement of people that know some basic fundamentals of my program, that will swear upon their lives to keep the data sworn to secrecy, just like the government would make you.

This is going to be conducted very intricately. Time is not a problem for me.

I have a good 2 months before there will be any outside factor effecting this situation, and that outside factor would be nothing but the government itself.

And the NWO.

But those are conspiracy theories.

This is real.

And the way I will conduct my secrecy is real.

And the way I will create this power plant is real.

And the way it moves around its product is real.

And the movement is continous, which will cause the energy.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
You're not going to find any scientists on ATS, that's for sure.

What you may find are pseudointellectuals who in turn project themselves as pseudoscientists. I'm sure those folks would be more then willing to stroke your superiority complex.

As you may very well know, your device cannot be put under scrutiny by one biased party and not another. Unfortunately for you, it's not going to matter knowing your "device" is false.

My best advice is to stay clear from educational institutions. Don't want to get your ego hurt by professors who'll most certainly be laughing at you, along with everyone else who payed attention in general sciences back in middle school.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

You don't know what my design is, you are on ignore, you are close minded.

Also, you have avoided how I have displayed every sign of this being scientifically plaused.

You are just who I don't care about, because you're trying to disqualify something you have no idea about, do not challenge my "complex" as you will never see life through my eyes. You will also never see my project until it's all finished.

And there is some people with quite an amount of fair datum that supports they may have degrees in science here.

What about the supposed MAJ12 and government officials that board these forums?

I don't really care what your answer is, and it's not meaning I'm stuck in my own complex as I'm a past athiest and believed in all the simple minded stuff the modern day darwinist does.

But I will enclose this message with ;

Why who how did the big bang happen.

No one knows. It is theorized it has always been, what is been. No one knows why life even exists to begin with, no one knows why the universe begins and ends, or if it does begin or end, or if it even ever began or is going to end.

So, everyone, skepticism will not be tolerated by me about a subject that I have a 40 year old man telling me he can't find any reason it won't work.

When I've astonished my own father,

That has basically downplayed me my whole life to make me a heart of stone(which he has made me a heart of stone),

I think I've done something.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I'm not really an expert on this but isn't it so that it takes a bit more energy to overcome gravity than you gain from it's pull??

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue10110

Correct.

If I we're to explain how my project relocates it's resource after it's generated the created energy,

I would be disclosing a very big question throughout man kind.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
I doubt he's getting it from anywhere.

Then you must not have heard about ZPE or vacuum energy or for that matter about all the other supposed potential sources?

Free energy has so far had a 100% failure rate and not from lack of trying. Therefore, I think OP is lying.

Surely it's not been from a lack of trying as the following patents shows:

James L. Griggs

www.rexresearch.com...
www.freepatentsonline.com...

Minato

www.freepatentsonline.com...
www.rexresearch.com...

Bearden

USPO

www.rexresearch.com...
peswiki.com...:MEG

Alfred Hubbard

USPO Hubbard

www.rexresearch.com...

John Huston

USPO

www.rexresearch.com... Houston
www.rexresearch.com...

Meyers

www.rexresearch.com...
www.rexresearch.com... No us patent

T Henry Moray

www.rexresearch.com...
peswiki.com...:Thomas_Henry_Moray
www.linux-host.org...

Kawai

USPO

Tesla

USPO

freepatentsonline.com...
USPO

Joseph W. Newman

www.rexresearch.com...
v3.espacenet.com...

James H. Rogers

USPO

958,829, Method and Apparatus for Producing High Frequency Oscillating Currents. J. Filed Jan. 20, 1910.
www.rexresearch.com...

Stellar

[edit on 6-3-2008 by StellarX]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SomeGuy34

So basically, what you have is an airtight pressurized enclosure and inside of this is your U-TUBE/S which turns your slanted pedal/s by hitting it with H2O and this generates the electricity.

You know if you used magnetic contactless bearings you would eliminate wear & tear. At the same time, they'll generate the current.

Better yet, eliminate moving parts entirely by using substance (artificial/natural) that generate mezzo/piezo electricity when water flows over them.

Goodluck!

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Nice free energy generator bud!!!!

Show me your results!!! =D

However, my version, only uses that of what you explained as a counterpart to the actual generator itself.

The generator itself has two different sources of energy it generates.

The truth is coming people also contact me at [email protected] if you wish to join in on this collaboration.

My mind has only fed the plaused science of the reality of this free energy.

I need the mathmaticians and scientists to get figure out how much energy we will be generating based on a PSI level that will be dominant throughout the continous electrical generator.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomeGuy34
ATTENTION RESEARCHERS, SCHOLARS, SCIENTISTS, MATHMATICIANS, EX-GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES, EX-MAJ12 MEMBERS

If you would like to contact me outside of this thread I can direct all of your questions to;
[email protected]

No i would not like to contact you and i would in fact rather bash my head against a wall until i pass out and or die. Thanks for helping to make a mockery of this subject matter.

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
There is no need to review your plans, UNLESS you can successfully PROVE that the law of conservation of energy is false.

If you can point out the connection between the 'law' of conservation of energy, and his 'idea' ( and i am being generous) then maybe i can help answer your question.

I would strongly suggest that you find another way to climb out of poverty.

I would much rather like to know how he manages to afford whatever he is currently on but since i would not like to appear to be doing the work of pseudoskeptics i will for the most part just ignore him and try to address some questions.

Stellar

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
reply to post by SomeGuy34

However, as a 19, 20 year old kid,

[edit on 3/6/08 by SantaClaus]

As a physically embodied 18 year old ancient,

I will say that you should never call yourself a kid,

No child is born into this world is a kid.

Everyone has a purpose, and no one is here for no reason.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I have to say Im intruiged, you obviously believe very strongly that your right.

And just to let people know it is possible to get more energy output than the energy input.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX

I would much rather like to know how he manages to afford whatever he is currently on but since i would not like to appear to be doing the work of pseudoskeptics i will for the most part just ignore him and try to address some questions.

Stellar

I'll go ahead and proove pseudoskepticism wrong tommorow too.

I love video cameras.

=)

Anyways that theorum will involve my fingers, a ciggarette, and a burning ember.

I will place the burning ember inbetween my thumb and index finger for approximately 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 seconds then throw it.

I'd like to see how many people have the balls to grab a burning cherry and put it in between their fingers.

I am able to focus miniscule amounts of "chi" or "ki" into my fingers and disregard modern physics that would instanteously usually damage ATLEAST the exterior shell of the skin, if not boiling it and creating that good old burn bubble.

However, if you look at my fingers, they're smooth as a baby's butt and they aren't yellow and blue and green from trying to make my fingers numb either.

It's all in my head.

=)

[edit on 6-3-2008 by SomeGuy34]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I don't understand why you don't want to release schematics.

The only way to prevent suppression of ideas and information is to spread it, like wildfire. HINT: the Internet. If you're worried about someone else taking credit, it cannot happen. If the information you possess is in the hands of many, it is unlikely that they ALL will succumb to a big orgy of corruption. There will be testimonies stating YOU are the original inventor.

Furthermore, I can understand that you want to be recognized. On the other hand, liberating the entire Human race is the ultimate leap of selflessness, making individual recognition completely obsolete. There is no excuse to hold back, which may lead to your demise THUS, the entire species.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Moegli

I will consult my father upon this matter, although, I cannot guarantee this will be the way of this happening.

I'd like to state to all pseudoskeptics,

My father is one hundered percent athiest and if he knew I was talking about being "out of my body" to an extent, he'd probably b*#$^smack me.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I agree, release the schematic while you have the chance, I can see this topic coming to a halt with your abrupt dissapearance in the not to near future.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outlawstar
And just to let people know it is possible to get more energy output than the energy input.

Energy inputi will always be equal of greater than energy output. Can't really create energy out of nothing.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I can see this topic coming to a halt with your abrupt dissapearance in the not to near future.

You're making a 'complex' of my own scared.

What do you mean my abrupt dissappearance in the not to near future?

? ? ? ? ? ?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue10110

Energy inputi will always be equal of greater than energy output. Can't really create energy out of nothing.

Thats the thing, we cant, but nature sure apparently can, there is 3 times more energy coming from Saturn than is being input, weird huh, my guess is ether or some form of quantum particle as of yet undiscovered.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomeGuy34

I can see this topic coming to a halt with your abrupt dissapearance in the not to near future.

You're making a 'complex' of my own scared.

What do you mean my abrupt dissappearance in the not to near future?

? ? ? ? ? ?

I just mean possibility of it not working, thus you never rear your head again, srsly give us something to help us believe.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join